Bradford Exchange Doctor Who Tardis Sculpted Clock
Available to order from www.bradford.co.uk
In his many adventures, the Doctor has to manage time, space and relative dimensions: luckily though, those of us on Earth just need to manage our time. Now you, or someone you love, can do just that with this officially licensed sculpted clock.
Capturing all the excitement of Doctor Who in one iconic blue Police Box, this first-of-kind clock plays the Doctor Who theme tune on the hour as the 12th Doctor, played by Peter Capaldi, appears at the top.
On the lower part of the clock, five iconic aliens encountered by the Doctor on his travels through time and space – Cyberman, Silurian, Ood, Sontaran and Zygon – revolve around the base on the hour.
This exclusive collectable wall clock from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The Doctor Who TARDIS Sculpted Clock is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Official Merchandise of Doctor Who
- Plays the iconic Doctor Who theme tune on the hour
- Doors open up to reveal a miniature of the 12th Doctor, played by Peter Capaldi
- Weeping Angels are positioned either side of the clock face – don’t blink!
- Hand-sculpted models of five classic monsters encountered by the Doctor on his time travels revolve around the base, on the hour
- Precision Quartz movement
- Features a built-in hanging device for immediate display
- Measures 21 inches in height x 6 inches in width x 5 inches in depth (incl. faux weights). Requires 1 x ‘AA’ battery (not included).
- Rotation runs on 2 x ‘D’ batteries (not included)
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
A superb detail are the terrifying Weeping Angels, eyes covered, that appear either side of the clock face, which is decorated with the Time Lord symbols of Gallifrey. Two Daleks, the Doctor’s arch enemies, appear as faux weights, alongside a faux pendulum featuring the official Doctor Who logo.