• The Contessa

September 13th, 2017 - 11:11pm

Just ordered! Bargain at £12 for limited & signed. May still have to buy the Andrew Skilleter one though too. So much nicer than the usual mass produced ones.

• Doctor Mysterio

September 13th, 2017 - 10:23pm

This is a lovely thing. I’ve bought some of Gordon’s art stuff before (his son runs the website) and it’s all been good stuff, arriving quickly and well packaged.

• bryan

September 13th, 2017 - 7:48pm

This looks amazing. I remember these well and even still have a couple of tatty old cards . Like the Wonderful World Of Doctor who (typhoo tes) these was something treasured, and adored.

I cant belive How Cheap this is for a signed Calendar with such lovely Artwork,

I ordered the Target ART one yeaterday, so 2018 is sorted . Its Daleks Day Ya!! who needs dates.:)

• Demdike@CultLabs

September 13th, 2017 - 7:24pm

I love the old Weetabix cards and was going to order one of the calendars as £9 seemed quite reasonable.

Then i noticed they charge £12 shipping in the UK. – No thanks.

September 13th, 2017 - 7:28pm

its £12 including shipping to UK ( so shipping is £3)

• Demdike@CultLabs

September 13th, 2017 - 7:29pm

EDIT – They cost £12 in total. My error – the way it’s worded “The Calendars are £9 each (plus standard or tracked shipping to your destination)” threw me to begin with.