November 23rd, 1963 136 comments

Ask A Question

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 200-300 posts otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day. Old comments and posts may be deleted.

We will not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

Categorised under: News, Retail

• Kevin H

October 16th, 2020 - 7:39pm

Did anyone order the Evil of the Daleks exclusive (skaro swirl) edition during the Amazon Prime event earlier in the week at the £49.99 price? Just asking to see if anyone else is having a similar problem to me before I ring them again, to see if it’s a national problem or an eastern Scotland warehouse issue.
    Twice now they’ve sent me the deluxe (red translucent) edition by mistake, the second time tonight. The first time they could only guarantee me the price if I ordered it again in the last 2 hours of the event and was 36 minutes on the phone so I’m worried to miss out on the offer completely.

• Doctor Stu

October 16th, 2020 - 12:00pm

Can some please explain to me what this is?

• Seanoff

October 16th, 2020 - 4:02pm

It’s a collected edition of Time Lord Victorious 1 and 2.

• Doctor Stu

October 16th, 2020 - 4:12pm

But it says something about the thirteenth Doctor,

October 16th, 2020 - 7:17pm

The blurb is incorrect. It’s for the next collection after this one. Mind I have to say the price is steep even for 2 extended issues.

October 16th, 2020 - 10:22am

My copy of time lord victorious issue 2 was sent by forbidden planet on the 12th October and still hasn’t arrived. Should I be worried?

October 16th, 2020 - 2:47pm

I’ve been complaining on twitter. Seems a lot of people are

October 16th, 2020 - 5:06pm

Yep me too

October 16th, 2020 - 7:33pm

Has anyone actually received it yet?

• Dav McKenzie

October 16th, 2020 - 10:21am

Booboo, Eaglemoss have confirmed the line up has changed again… back to the original one! https://twitter.com/doovde/status/1316791806680616960?s=21

Means we get Jo Martin’s wonderful Doctor sooner! Woo!

October 16th, 2020 - 10:48am

you know i dont know who to believe any more i thought the “last minute change” was 188 to the toymaker which is still showing on their website after they solicited 188 as the Doctor, that means its change twice.

• MickeySmith07

October 16th, 2020 - 12:15pm

I got this in an email yesterday too

• Dav McKenzie

October 16th, 2020 - 12:20pm

Yeah, it’s a little bit all over the shop but Will from Hero Collector has said that’s the final line up so should be it.

Win win – we get a Jo Martin Doctor and A Toy Maker! Looks like there’s lots of exciting figures coming up in October!

October 15th, 2020 - 8:01pm

Do we think Character are going to keep doing plastic tape for the B&M Tardis releases?

• Gazza

October 15th, 2020 - 7:47pm

Dalek sets have arrived in one of the B and M stores in Plymouth now . Still waiting for the other sets though .

• BaileyBlue

October 15th, 2020 - 6:27pm

I’ve spotted some new daleks appearing in the Tolsworth store in South West London. Just thought you should know in case there’s enough of us to reopen the comments.

October 15th, 2020 - 5:33pm

Both winners of The Dalek sets have now replied and they are marked in red in the comments

October 15th, 2020 - 5:48pm

and watch out for more competitions

October 15th, 2020 - 5:10pm

Does anyone know what screws are used in the base to keep the TARDIS in place in the B&M sets and what sort of screwdriver you can use to unscrew them?

• Paul Armstrong

October 15th, 2020 - 5:45pm

Phillips

October 15th, 2020 - 5:57pm

So forgive me because I’m not very good with this sort of thing. Does that mean any Philips screwdriver will work or are there different variations?

October 15th, 2020 - 6:03pm

you will need a small one or “precision” designed for removing battery covers etc

• daz

October 15th, 2020 - 10:15pm

I ended up using end of one of my kitchen knives. Destroyed the cardboard background in the process though.

October 15th, 2020 - 5:07pm

Guessing no update on B&M sets in south wales?

October 15th, 2020 - 5:11pm

nothing at all

October 15th, 2020 - 10:20am

For people who are asking i have emailed the 2 Dalek winners, one was sent a few days ago but they have not replied so I’ve sent them a 2nd email

October 14th, 2020 - 4:12pm

I ordered a TARDIS mug a few days ago and Amazon.co.uk sent me the wrong one. They advertised a newer 13th Doctor TARDIS mug, but instead I received the 11th/12th Doctor Zeon mug from quite a few years back now. I really want this Whittaker police box mug, so I’m not sure whether returning the item and reordering will work or just cause this same issue to happen again.

Any suggestions?

October 14th, 2020 - 4:31pm

i think they are using an image of the seven20 13th doctor Tardis which is only in the USA generally, i think you might get the wrong one again form a UK seller

i suspect the listing was created by YUK who are a USA seller in the sellers list, if you order ffom them you might get the right one

October 13th, 2020 - 8:11pm

Children in need shop are selling Pudsey 10th Doctor’s and Blush 13th Doctor’s

October 14th, 2020 - 9:33am

yes added those

• Rob

October 12th, 2020 - 6:55pm

Dalek even.

• Rob

October 12th, 2020 - 6:54pm

Hi Booboo,who won the dalwk figures competition?what was the figure suggestion?

• Rob

October 12th, 2020 - 6:55pm

Dalek even.

October 12th, 2020 - 6:56pm

not chosen the winners yet

• mynameisme

October 11th, 2020 - 9:18pm

How would I go about getting my doctor who product licensed by the bbc?

• Paul Armstrong

October 15th, 2020 - 5:48pm

BBC Enterprises Contracts Unit ITACU@bbc.co.uk

• Dav mckenzie

October 11th, 2020 - 8:26pm

Did anyone pick up on something Ben Robinson said in the Eaglemoss Comicon video about an announcement the BBC were going to make with something to pre-order? Very intrigued.

October 12th, 2020 - 8:57am

not sure what they meant, they said it might be on the BBC both but there is nothing there

• daz

October 12th, 2020 - 10:29am

Yeah. Guess we won’t know til BBC do a press release but will be available through Eaglemoss.

Could be anything though. TLV set 5, Tardis Exterior Range… Who Knows… hope I like it.

• daz

October 11th, 2020 - 4:55pm

The console game ‘Edge Of Reality’ has been announced. Out on Switch, PC, PS4 and XBox in Spring. (13th and 10th Doctor).

And mobile game ‘The Lonely Assassins’ out on Switch, Android and Iphone in Spring too. (Osgood).

October 11th, 2020 - 5:13pm

Hopefully edge of reality gets a physical release, and also hopefully a release on next gen consoles. Would also be nice to see a physical release of the lonely assassins on Nintendo Switch.

October 11th, 2020 - 6:25pm

Does anyone recognise that Funko Pop behind Ingrid Oliver during the panel? It looks like Osgood, but don’t know if it’s an upcoming official one or custom. Perhaps now would be a good time to revive the Funko range?

October 11th, 2020 - 3:11pm

Just heard there’s a petition regarding the recent realese has anyone heard about it

October 11th, 2020 - 5:18pm

recent release of what?

October 11th, 2020 - 7:36pm

Ahhh my bad the new figures from B&M

October 11th, 2020 - 7:41pm

A petition? What on earth for?

• prototype dalek

October 12th, 2020 - 9:49am

Probably mean this one:

October 12th, 2020 - 12:24pm

waste of time, and the fact the link is in a comment here does NOT mean we support it as seems to be suggested elsewhere, we don’t, not one bit.

• daz

October 12th, 2020 - 2:43pm

I don’t support it either.

Without B&M there’d be no Doctor Who 5 inch range.

If they were online through Character too then why would B&M bother investing in the product? Their business model relies on footfall in shops so people buy these and hopefully more tatt and food.

Happy for Character to give us online exclusives from time to time though. They will have to choose wisely what the put out to guarantee they sell out.

I understand frustration from people in South West or areas where no stock has arrived but there is still time. They were only released officially a week ago.

October 12th, 2020 - 10:06pm

People really need to get a grip. Ridiculous behaviour.

October 11th, 2020 - 2:20am

Anyone got any info on issue 2 of defender of the daleks? I’ve been charged by fp but they have no stock in yet

October 11th, 2020 - 10:33am

they have definitely sent some out but a working about a week behind on some orders

October 11th, 2020 - 2:43pm

Thanks boo boo. I received issue within 3 days so was a but concerned

October 10th, 2020 - 4:47pm

I hope they decide to release the new Dalek on Blu Ray. Its good that its being uploaded for free on YouTube but I imagine myself and many others would want a physical copy of it.

October 10th, 2020 - 7:08pm

Definitely. I’d rather watch it on DVD (or bluray) than on YouTube. Just be nice to actually own it.

• the ergon

October 10th, 2020 - 10:08am

Booboo, Are you waiting for official confirmation from the figurine collection which apparently is extending to 220?

October 10th, 2020 - 10:19am

to be honest we are never told anything officially by EM but i saw the video yes, we tend to pick the news up like everyone else in videos or articles elsewhere.

• the ergon

October 10th, 2020 - 10:52am

Can i just ask out of curiousity what would be your top of the list choice figurine that hasn,t been announced?

October 10th, 2020 - 11:01am

that’s difficult as it would have the Toymaker, possibly a Tractator, Certainly the last Cybereman and Time Lord Cyberman but i will take whatever they throw at us

• the ergon

October 10th, 2020 - 11:03am

As much as like the new stuff i really would like more classics and long may they continue with those incredible sets.

• JL

October 11th, 2020 - 10:11am

I’d love to see a clockwork soldier from the mind robber, solonian mutt, kraal, hieronymous, seers, taran wood beast, krarg, foamasi, melkur, ergon, garm, mestor, skovox blitzer, 2020 cybermen the most after 190
      For specials: rill, macra, drashig, fendahl, cleaner, saturnyne
      Most desired companion sets:
      Face the raven 12 and Clara
      Black orchid 5 and crew (5 playing cricket with bat stance)
      3 doctors 3, Brig, Benton and Jo

• the ergon

October 11th, 2020 - 5:27pm

I,d love all those. For specials i,d like them to include as you say a Drashig and Fendahl as well as an hall cleaner but also Arcturus, Kroll, All three of the gods of Ragnarok(not just one) oh and that Liberty Angel.

October 11th, 2020 - 5:30pm

i Forgot Liberty Angel, that would actually be top of my list now.

I would actually like to Know if its has actually been considered as i think it would have some appeal to even non figurine collectors.

• the ergon

October 11th, 2020 - 6:47pm

Its a must do surely. Over to you neil?

October 11th, 2020 - 7:24pm

don’t think you will find him here now

October 10th, 2020 - 1:05am

Just a thought… does anyone else think a book, similar to the telos target book, about the vhs covers would be good?

• Doctor Stu

October 8th, 2020 - 6:05pm

Does anyone know where we can read The Dawn of the Kotturuh? It’s exclusive to the Doctor who news letter and I signed up a bit too late. So is this it now, have I missed it forever?

• SamWho

October 9th, 2020 - 1:53pm

https://xd.wayin.com/display/container/dc/d83da2db-adc4-42e2-a32e-58ea78ce8d5c/details Type In darktimes all lowercase

• Doctor Stu

October 9th, 2020 - 4:49pm

You sir are a legend

• Phasergrim

October 11th, 2020 - 3:57pm

It is, however, debatable whether the newsletter story is Canon. The way the gift of death in the newsletter works very differently than it does in The Knight, The Fool and The Dead.

• Matthew Steele

October 8th, 2020 - 5:06pm

When will the winners be announced for the Jungles of Mechanus 5.5″ Dalek Sets competition?

Many thanks,
    Matt

October 8th, 2020 - 5:09pm

a few days yet probably early next week

• Matthew Steele

October 8th, 2020 - 7:16pm

Thank you!

October 8th, 2020 - 1:04pm

Forbidden planet’s website is saying that the version of the tlv comic issue 2 cover a is currently unavailable and yet they’ve charged me. Should I be worried? The first issue is the only thing I’ve previously ordered from them.

October 8th, 2020 - 1:15pm

usually FP defaults to unavailable when the stock has not arrived by the due date, or been added to the system, they are behind with orders right now because of the way they have had to adapt to social distancing in warehouse. If you have been charged then they must have arrived i would have thought

October 8th, 2020 - 1:29pm

Thanks boo boo. I’ve used the shop for years but haven’t ordered online and haven’t been in the shop since last year.

• SamWho

October 8th, 2020 - 1:34pm

The day things come out they sometimes say out of stock but then come back on to order next day and if you’ve been charged it should be fine as they will have enough for those who have already ordered In my experience

October 7th, 2020 - 11:24am

Shame you’ve had to block comments on the cyberon book boo boo. I’m not a bit fan of the bbv output but I’m getting this book as I never saw the original story. There a few bbv stories I’d get books for, the auton trilogy for instance. I like the reeltime telos books and I’m happy to try this. People can be so unkind.

October 7th, 2020 - 12:37pm

Boo boo I meant to say thanks for putting this book on as I would never have know about it otherwise. If they do more will you put them on the site please. I’m aware that the comments section on this kind of thing is a problem as certain fans can’t seem to restrain themselves but I’d be grateful for info about them.

October 7th, 2020 - 12:45pm

if i see them yes, the problem is with a lot of the more “obscure” stuff if i can put it that way is that i just don’t see it unless i constantly scour the internet, its a bit the like commentary cd’s and books on episodes /films etc, sometimes i have to take the view that if they don’t send us the info (which they clearly do other sites) then maybe they dont want it on here. This is on Amazon so thats not an issue for this one.

October 7th, 2020 - 1:10pm

Thanks boo boo. Any info is always gratefully received.

• Doctor Stu

October 7th, 2020 - 12:39am

Are defender of the Daleks #1 and #2 the same thing as timelord victorious #1 and #2? And if that’s the case is ‘Defender of the Daleks collected‘ set to be released 18th November and the ‘graphic novel’ just called ‘timelord victorious’ and set to release the 17th November also just the same thing? Even though the 17th isn’t listed on the official timeline but the 18th is.

Just another thing about this whole TLV saga that I’m confused about. Because the timelord Victorious graphic novel says ‘collects TLV #1 and #2’ but I thought the first thing of the timeline was the defender of the Daleks number 1 and 2. If they’re the same thing is there a reason there are four different sets of titles

Timelord victorious 1 and 2
    Defender of the Daleks 1 and 2
    Defender of the Daleks collected
    Time lord Victorious graphic novel

I’m so confused

October 7th, 2020 - 11:20am

Same thing. It’s called defender of the daleks but that title isn’t shown in issue one the cover just has tlv on. It is confusing!

• SamWho

October 7th, 2020 - 11:44am

I think it’s only one comic in 2 parts sometimes they call it Timelord victorious and sometimes Defender of the Daleks
      As the curator once said it’s all one title
      Time lord victorious: defender of the daleks
      Then both parts are rereleased together next month

• The Silent Silent

October 6th, 2020 - 5:57pm

Just testing 🙂

October 6th, 2020 - 5:59pm

new avatar?

• The Silent Silent

October 7th, 2020 - 8:59am

Yeah – I think I had the old one for the past 4 Years or so
      (It was Captain Jack Harkness from the Torchwood Big Finish Story No.5 Uncanny Valley) .
      Also 10 is my Doctor, so if the shoe fits 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Euan Bird

October 6th, 2020 - 10:52am

There’s a new time lord victorious Blu Ray listing on Amazon. The Blu Ray contains stories set and related to the dark times.

October 6th, 2020 - 11:01am

yes its all ready to post but only when you can actually order it