November 23rd, 1963 238 comments

Ask A Question

Any off topic post will be removed. Comments in collections will no long show in the comment feed

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 100-200 posts or weekly which ever is the sooner otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

We will generally not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Categorised under: News, Retail

• Children of davros

April 8th, 2022 - 12:28pm

Has anyone else ordered from bill baggs recently? I’m a bit concerned by elements of the process.

• Lege

April 8th, 2022 - 8:12am

Covers for the collection are now out from steelbook central

• Book collector

April 7th, 2022 - 9:30am

Well this is annoying, the zygon invasion book has been delayed a full year! Now listed as July 2023 on Amazon and on penguin books site. I’m so tired of books getting delayed. Why bother announcing them if they aren’t going to be ready? And a full year? So infuriating!

• Book collector

April 7th, 2022 - 9:39am

Oh, and how long before the rest of the target books are delayed as well?

April 7th, 2022 - 9:43am

everything is getting delayed it seems.

• Book collector

April 7th, 2022 - 10:48am

That’s very true boo boo, still frustrating though. My mental health is helped by my books so a delay to books I was looking forward to is hard. Mind the record at the moment is a crime novel that was scheduled for March 2019 and is now scheduled as June 2022!

April 5th, 2022 - 10:10am

I noticed Karvanista has now sold out and not on FP site.

• Rex Farrel

April 5th, 2022 - 1:44am

East Bristol Auctions have a DW auction, live and online, ending on April 21st. They have quite a few older Harrop figures for those who are interested, and I was thinking it’s possible they might go for less than ebay prices – but remember to read the Ts and Cs re. commission and postage. (There’s no Cyberleader though, which I know someone here really wanted.)

April 4th, 2022 - 5:36pm

June brown. Lady eleanor from the time warrior and tv icon dot cotton has died. RIP.

• Auton

April 4th, 2022 - 7:48pm

Another pertwee era loss, Rip June Brown

• Christopher Eccleston’s fez

April 2nd, 2022 - 10:41am

does anyone know when more b&m figures will be out? if so, are there any rumours/leaks on what they might be?

April 2nd, 2022 - 5:40pm

maybe in a few months, no (accurate) leaks so far

April 2nd, 2022 - 8:38pm

That leaked invoice from last year was around feb/ march i think. It would make a nice change for Al to unveil whats in store before something gets out this year.

• John

April 5th, 2022 - 11:23am

The B&M facebook site has stated June but as ever, pinch of salt etc.

• Demdike@CultLabs

April 7th, 2022 - 3:02pm

I’ve yet to come across the Robot, Earthshock or Five Doctors sets.

• Children of davros

April 7th, 2022 - 8:09pm

Dem I’ve seen all of those in two shops in my area.

April 2nd, 2022 - 10:27am

Booboo i don,t know if youve already put the cover image up for The big Finish 9th Doctor adventures Series 2 vol 1 i havent checked the archive but its on their site now

April 2nd, 2022 - 5:40pm

yes have been away from PC so cant post pics

April 1st, 2022 - 3:21pm

So next, The Robot cleaner but nothing on 11th junk console and according to approximated dates from FP we have Karvanista, Movellan and Swarm over 3 consecutive weeks though everything released is in flux itself. Still waiting for servo even though i have Styggron.

April 1st, 2022 - 12:49pm

Just seen a video on instagram of lydia west showing off some of her designer outfits. Shes so bubbly, full of energy and beautiful. I really hope jodie regenerates into her.

• April 3rd, 2022 - 11:45am

Would that. Lydia is a great actress. I hope Davies doesn’t wimp out and cast a man. The next doctor has to be a women.

April 7th, 2022 - 7:46pm

Yes and more importantly a woman of colour with all those characteristics the Doctor needs. Thats why lydia fits the bill. Jodies fine but i felt her being cast was just to help out her mate chris chibnall, both fresh from Broadchurch’ success but neither seemed to have settled or felt comfortable in the Doctor Who world and she has been let down for the most part with tryout inexperienced writers that didn,t serve her well either with convoluted anticlimatic story arcs and revelations. Though some of her standalones from the first series, which were highly criticised, I liked better. She may or may not hit her stride come the Easter Special (the Trailer looks good) or her final story, but after nearly 4 years she at least deserves a decent send off even if we don,t see her regenerate in the conventional way.

• April 8th, 2022 - 9:41am

I’ve enjoyed Jodie’s era. Series 12 and 13 were great. I really don’t understand the criticism of the writing. Its no different to Davies tendency towards melodrama or Moffat’s towards complexity. I’ve really loved Jodie and my who memories go right back to Jon pertwee

• Barkley

April 9th, 2022 - 5:53pm

I kinda prefer Tnia Miller, she has a slightly older vibe and has a commanding presence that I haven’t seen from Lydia (in anything I’ve seen of her atleast) and that’s important for me, as I feel the commanding presence of the Doctor is something Jodie lacked also, which is fine, but I worry about two incarnations in a row, especially the first two full-time female incarnations, it might not look great. (I have faith in whatever RTD decides tho)

April 10th, 2022 - 1:20am

If you saw her in is a sin she was the heart and soul of that series. She was rather good in RTDs years and years but that was morean ensemble of shared acting talent and she was easily the best thing about Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss modern spin on Dracula. I think tnia whyllst a very good actress might be a little too commanding for my taste but the connections are there again. Ill bet there are a few good black actresses in the running though there are a lot of core fans who would just happily return to formula.

• Doctor Stu

April 1st, 2022 - 11:39am

Just wondered if anyone could help me. I’m missing lots of eaglemoss back issues so today I rang up and they’re going to gradually start sending them out. Because of the backlog however they’re going to take some close together payments adding up to over £100 which I cannot afford at the moment. I’ve managed to cancel the Gravis special as that brought the price down a bit. But I would also like to cancel the cleaner robot special. They said they can’t do that at the minute as the man on the phone didn’t have the particular names and numbers in front of him to cancel it.

So I was wondering, what pair of figurines does the cleaner robot come with. If it came with issues 211 and 212 for example, I could ring up after 209 and 210 came and say ‘for the next payment would it be possible to cancel the special that comes with the next two issues’

Because they don’t seem to be able to cancel anything too far forward with me being so behind.

April 1st, 2022 - 11:52am

a lot of people have had 211 and 212 but no cleaner robot with that, not seen anyone get one yet.

• The Werewolf

April 2nd, 2022 - 12:52pm

Do you not get 210 with 211, and 212 with 213? That’s how it is for most subscribers.

• Alvin

April 2nd, 2022 - 6:07pm

Doctor Stu, Have you thought about opting out of the specials, that way you can order them from the Collection shop at your leisure, plus you also might be able to get them cheaper using a discount code.

• Gavrok

April 1st, 2022 - 11:31am

It’s a shot in the dark but I remember around 13+ years ago three videos on the BBC website that went through each decade of who with songs from that year. You can find part 3 and 4 of the 80s video on YouTube, which was uploaded 13 years ago. Does anyone here have copies of the videos or an alternative way of viewing them?

• Dave

April 2nd, 2022 - 12:18pm

oh they were great.

March 30th, 2022 - 7:52pm

After his comical performances on This Time with Alan partridge and The Witchfinder i think Tim key would make a fun Doctor.

March 30th, 2022 - 7:54pm

Actually thinking about it he wouldn,t make a bad meddling Monk either.

March 30th, 2022 - 2:06pm

Well the auton has just arrived. Hes an absolute beauty but got the highest edition number to date. Number 106.

March 30th, 2022 - 12:00pm

Booboo. On the collections page is it possible for you to delete all old comments on individuals pages when there gets to be too many?

March 30th, 2022 - 12:06pm

i can but they would all have to go apart from say the last 10-20 comments?

Or i can get rid of them all and you can start again?

March 30th, 2022 - 12:10pm

Yes please. Does that delete the photos as well or just comments?

March 30th, 2022 - 12:11pm

just comments

March 30th, 2022 - 12:13pm

so yours and Coleman’s collection pages?

March 30th, 2022 - 12:16pm

Just mine. Ive just asked Coleman. Ill let him ask you personally. Thankyou.

March 30th, 2022 - 12:18pm

done that, just left from yesterdays in

March 29th, 2022 - 3:48pm

Hi booboo,

Are there any promo codes or discount codes for eaglemoss please?

And will these work if the item is already discounted or if I use multiple codes?

March 26th, 2022 - 3:16pm

Just got Santa, Servo Robot – and another gold plinth

• Whomerchcollector07

March 26th, 2022 - 4:33pm

That will be what my missed parcel is today then. Shame we got another plinth as I don’t need one so might have to spread out the Daleks to fill it out

March 26th, 2022 - 10:18am

Booboo I just Posted a Photo of Styggron to Add to Collections. Has it gone through?

March 26th, 2022 - 11:01am

yes git it

March 26th, 2022 - 3:35pm

Thankyou.

March 26th, 2022 - 5:35pm

When will it go up doesnt appear to be updated. Im just testing sending as its been a while and im hoping to get some customs put up soon.

March 26th, 2022 - 10:03am

Well styggron has arrived and he looks great in my collection next to the Doctor Sarah and Kraal Pod but no sign of The servo Robot as yet.

• The Werewolf

March 26th, 2022 - 8:47pm

As a subscriber I just got the Servo Robot today (along with Santa), but 4 weeks away from the highly anticipated Styggron.

I will look in your collectio thread for an in hand image of Styggy.

Been catching up on Character Options from eBay lately anyway.

• KORSAIR

March 26th, 2022 - 9:48pm

And still no rare Dalek.

• The Werewolf

March 27th, 2022 - 12:21am

Its the plinth again not a Dalek this time. The plinth came today.

• KORSAIR

March 27th, 2022 - 9:31pm

I never even got a plinth, it might come yet.

• Dominic Walsh

March 25th, 2022 - 5:00pm

Excuse me but does anyone please know where to find the 11th Doctor mug with River Song on one side and the quote “Who did the Doctor trust the most?” on the other. Asking for a friend who needs a replacement mug. Many thanks

• Dav McKenzie

March 24th, 2022 - 4:50pm

Just had some emails from Audible – both for this and The Androids of Tara. The physical books appear to be unaffected on Amazon.

We’re sorry to inform you that the release of Doctor Who: The Stones of Blood on Audible has been delayed indefinitely, so we have cancelled your pre-order. You will not be charged for this order, and any credits or coupons that were applied to this purchase have already been restored to your account.

• Book collector

March 24th, 2022 - 5:04pm

To be honest dav the books were originally released around 10 years ago on audio. I don’t know if the audio versions were being rereleased as no other book site apart from Amazon has the two David Fisher books listed as audio releases (the three new books are listed as audios) but not the two Fisher books.

• Book collector

March 24th, 2022 - 5:31pm

I’ve looked into it a bit more and it looks like the Fisher books were not being released as audios. Presumably as they have already been released before. It looks as if Amazon listed them in error

March 24th, 2022 - 5:48pm

penguin still have both listed as audio downloads

• Book collector

March 24th, 2022 - 6:08pm

Price seems low for them. I’m only interested in the paperbacks anyway but I hope these get a new audio release for those that want them. There aren’t many retailers listing them.

March 23rd, 2022 - 9:39am

Can anyone explain why The complete Sarah Jane Adventures still isnt widely available on Blu-Ray as yet?

• DalekAgent

March 23rd, 2022 - 1:27pm

This is isnt answering your question exactly but i really hope they re release the sarah jane adventures and torchwood in blu ray steelbooks one day

March 23rd, 2022 - 1:41pm

did they ever release it? i can only see 1-5 on DVD

• Book collector

March 23rd, 2022 - 2:35pm

They only released seasons 4 and 5 as bluray. They never did a complete collection on bluray just on DVD.

• Rex Farrel

March 23rd, 2022 - 3:08pm

It was made in SD for the first two years, and presumably didn’t sell well enough for an upscaled complete series set. They didn’t go back and do series three on blu either.

March 23rd, 2022 - 7:23pm

Its such a shame they released only 4 and 5 on Bluray.. Its still an excellent series that would be great upscaled. Maybe the interest waned after RTD left but for a new generation and Nostalgists such as myself, and the return of Russell, surely a revisitation is possible during or when they start work on nu who collection boxsets.

• MIKK89

March 25th, 2022 - 2:12pm

I don’t think With Sarah Jane Adventures, the interest declined following RTDs departure from Doctor Who as he was still involved in the SJA as Steven Moffat took over Running DW from 2010 (RTD wrote SJA’s Series 4 story ‘Death of the Doctor’ which featured Matt Smith’s Doctor alongside Sarah Jane and Jo Grant).
      I think what led to its decline was the fact that Liz Sladen had passes away and it would have been an impossible task to consider a replacement. Still it has the nostalgic element and Torchwood went downhill on TV as the last season (Miracle Day) tried to Americanize the show to much (Ironically one thing alot of people I know from America hated about MD)

March 25th, 2022 - 6:51pm

No MIKK89, I was referring to The Sarah Jane Adventures DVD/Blu-Ray Range. The fact some fans lose interest in a certain Era/format and move onto whats next. Sorry for not Clarifying.

• Barkley

April 9th, 2022 - 6:00pm

I really hope, with RTD back, ‘Farewell Sarah Jane’ confirming her passing and Rani showing up in Big Finish, hopefully we might see some sort if SJA reunion (without Liz unfortunately) with the kids or atleast Luke, Rani and Clyde, possibly with the 14th Doctor someday…

• daz

April 9th, 2022 - 10:49pm

Rani is in the recently announced BBC Sounds ‘Redacted’ podcast along with the 13th Doctor. Be interesting to hear…

March 22nd, 2022 - 3:10pm

Looks like FP are experiencing delays with shipments with no ETA for Issues 212-215 and citing the pandemic with the rest. Annoying thing is they sent the Email saying The Kraal had been despatched so its back to the waiting game.

March 22nd, 2022 - 3:14pm

they have had them though, lots of 212/213 were sent out around the 3rd March, maybe they are not been sent enough many more people are ordering from FP now as EM are so far behind.

March 22nd, 2022 - 4:32pm

I know people have had Issues 212 and 213 and I,ve seen the images and i ordered as soon as they went up but youd have thought with preorders going in at relatively the same time they could order enough and despatch together unless of course they are only allocated a certain amount at a time.So with so many orders going in, theres a mass surge and then some customers feel left behind. Its the luck of the draw who gets them first.

• Alvin

March 23rd, 2022 - 9:19pm

I received 214 Skaak and 215 Styggron from FP today, I’m really impressed with Styggron, eaglemoss have done a great job 🙂

March 23rd, 2022 - 10:42pm

Nice one alvin. My styggrons due any day now. Contacted FP earlier and the servo will be sent next batch they recieve. I, m going to put my styggron up on my collections page next to my kraal pod.

• Book collector

March 18th, 2022 - 12:50pm

The Steve tribe book and the David Whitaker illustrated book have both disappeared off waterstones again. Second time it’s happened now

• Judooning

March 16th, 2022 - 10:06pm

Has anyone else heard the whispers of an image of a new 5″ Supreme Dalek figure? According to the Facebook group, there has been talk of one but I cant see anything so far.
    I’m guessing it’s for the next History of the Daleks set.

• The Werewolf

March 17th, 2022 - 12:47am

In that case, would it not be a re-release of the Supreme Dalek from Planet of the Daleks?

March 17th, 2022 - 9:52am

not seen anything but a lot of stuff leaked last year

• Judooning

March 17th, 2022 - 1:58pm

Still no sign of any images and can’t find the origional post on the group now. Either a mix up on their part or they’ve been told to take it down.

March 16th, 2022 - 12:58pm

Robert harrop preorder date for daffodil auton now up on their facebook page.

March 16th, 2022 - 1:02pm

That means getting up extra early again. Much Preferred the .midnight slot.

• Book collector

March 15th, 2022 - 1:10pm

The next Peter cushing radio series adaptations book has been sent! So looking forward to it

March 12th, 2022 - 4:21pm

I did ‘Ask A Question’ earlier today, but it doesn’t seem to have gone through; so I’ll ask again:

Booboo – Do you have any access to a largish picture of the Doctor Who Figurine # 213 Santa Magazine Cover, but the new corrected version? I have noticed pictures of this release, but the version for this magazine’s cover has now changed. The original cover version for pre-production was an image taken from the BBC Radio Times cover for that year’s Christmas Special of Nick Frost.

March 14th, 2022 - 4:00pm

I dont sorry, now Neil has gone i dont have any contacts, they never seem to update their own images

March 11th, 2022 - 9:07pm

Has anyone on here recieved their servo Robot yet? I Haven,t had no confirmation

March 11th, 2022 - 7:40pm

Booboo. Thanks for reinstating comments in my collections page. Lesson learnt. Ill keep responses to just customs and doctor who from now on.

March 11th, 2022 - 8:27pm

that’s no problem, it just took a bit of sorting out behind the scenes so you and others can talk away (about anything ) in the collection posts but the comments wont show up in the feed which many regular posters use which was the main issue. It just means you will have to manually look at your post to see if there are any replies, it was the only way to keep all parties happy.

If you are not familiar with the feed on the merchandise home page click on the symbol where the arrow points to

March 11th, 2022 - 8:59pm

That suits me fine booboo. If my alias showed up on the main comments page id usually just respond whatever the subject out of kindness. Not to be aloof or rude to anyone.. occasionally ive overstepped my mark and regretted a hasty, (what i thought might be funny) in the moment remark but not everyone has that same sense of humour and might take offence. So i try to rein it in more. The rest i leave to you to block, as moderator of this site, at your discretion