June 9th, 2018 12 comments

Dr Who Figurine Collection #126 2nd Doctor

The 2nd Doctor is available to order while stocks last from www.forbiddenplanet.com

You can also usually order these when released from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

You can also usually order these when released from www.eaglemoss/usa.com

Looking back thorough Doctor Who history by concentrating on many of the characters from the various incarnations of the show, the official figurine collection from Eaglemoss features classic characters from all 50 years, including the series’ greatest monsters, all the Doctors, plus Daleks and Cybermen from every era!

The official figurine collector’s magazine that explains how the character evolved. Plus get the inside story behind classic moments, explore 50 years of the series’ history, learn the secrets of the Doctor Who universe and discover the answers to some impossible questions.

uk-flag-smallSelected back issues are available in the UK from www.forbiddenplanet.com or www.shop.eaglemoss.com

usa-flag-smallSelected back issues are available in the USA from www.eaglemoss/usa.com

Categorised under: 1:21 Scale Figurine Collection, Collectables

• Mr Pessimistic

July 4th, 2018 - 10:41pm

Just got this figure in the post. I’m only buying a few figurines. This second Doctor variant is superb.

• Concerned

June 13th, 2018 - 7:27am

WH Smiths appear to have stopped stocking and supplying any of their magazines now?

• The Werewolf

June 13th, 2018 - 9:40am

Individual stores can do that with a partwork at any time.

• THE ERGON

June 13th, 2018 - 2:29pm

And they wonder why WHsmith has been voted the worst shops on the high street. I think its time for the big supermarket chains to step up and fill a gap for the unsubscribers market.

• Concerned

June 13th, 2018 - 5:47pm

Whsmiths deliver to ALL supermarkets via a different brand.

Shh its a secret monoply

• Alvin

June 11th, 2018 - 1:24pm

This second Doctor variant is awesome, it’s now one of my favourite figurines 🙂

• skonnos

June 10th, 2018 - 9:47am

“I should like a figurine like that”

• The Flying Shark

June 10th, 2018 - 8:15am

“Have you ever heard of the Daleks?”
    ” No. ”
    “Then watch.”

• burns

June 9th, 2018 - 11:35pm

I put figurines by doctor era, so every figurines related to the first doctor together (voord monoid, war machines etc, doctors (i’ve put bradley here for example) and daleks etc) and the same for each doctor.

I just group war and 8 with others because they are lonely otherwise 😀

• Maxkenn

June 11th, 2018 - 2:38pm

In my collection, I have a glass display case where I put the figures in eras as well as place them in species group So for example I have a Dalek Section with Daleks from 1963 to 1988 on a single base, then another base for the New Series Daleks. Same with The Doctor and The Cybermen. For the rest I just place them in the Misc Section in order. And at the very top I put the special figures as well as some personal favourite figures.

• Michael watson

June 9th, 2018 - 8:32pm

I am taking a slightly different approach from most, probably, by grouping all Time Lord’s together I.e. the Doctor, the Master, Rasillon, Morbius and Omega, so the new versions of the Doctor just go with the rest. Personal choice.

• doctor who fan 11

June 9th, 2018 - 8:21pm

Seeking inspiration. I am not sure where to position this figure with my other figures. as currently i have every doctor stood together including Bradley, so just wondering how any one else is positioning their figure. Any advice is much appreciated