November 23rd, 1963 311 comments

Ask A Question

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 200-300 posts otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day. Old comments and posts may be deleted.

We will not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

Categorised under: News, Retail

• TheDoctorWhoCollector

August 27th, 2019 - 12:05pm

The Tomb Cyberman is up for preorder this Friday from Harrops.

August 28th, 2019 - 9:13am

SSSShhhhh. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I’d like half a chance to get one before they all sell out. πŸ™‚

I’m hoping they’ve increased the edition size based on how popular the previous figures have been and how quickly they sold. I know there’s some of the Tomb door’s still left but they may also sell out once the Tomb Cybermen start appearing.

August 28th, 2019 - 9:23am

they have upped it to 250

• TheDoctorWhoCollector

August 28th, 2019 - 11:40am

I do hope the Tomb doors do sell through, when the Tomb Cyberman is up for preorder. It must be difficult to set the limit without having dead stock for a small business but at the same time maximising sales, which they have been bitten on by a number of items, perhaps due to the item itself or the quantity produced or a bit of both, I will be at the computer early, I have myself missed 4 of the pewter statues due to money at that time, also missed the ice warrior mono statue, so missing 5 in total, but i’ll sit back and wait for them to appear on Ebay lol.

• Pjd94

August 26th, 2019 - 8:35pm

Have you seen this, booboo? I reckon it just about makes up for the absence of a christmas episode.

August 26th, 2019 - 8:37pm

yes i don’t tend to put those on until FP do, strange way to find out

• Doctor Stu

August 25th, 2019 - 9:28pm

Does any one know if there are any promo codes for eaglemoss that can be used for any range?

• Stephen m

August 27th, 2019 - 12:15pm

I think codes can be used for any range . I’ve used Whos12 for game of thrones figures

• Judooning

August 24th, 2019 - 4:14pm

Next silver Ingot in the collection is Rosa Parks

• wayne rodriguez

August 23rd, 2019 - 9:40am

do you have the doctors the peter davison years dvd

August 23rd, 2019 - 9:44am

there isn’t one yet but it is listed for the future

• TheDoctorWhoCollector

August 22nd, 2019 - 5:32pm

Booboo, how much was the original retail price of each of the Dr Who 7 toby jugs?

August 22nd, 2019 - 5:35pm

oh no idea sorry

• TheDoctorWhoCollector

August 22nd, 2019 - 10:00pm

Thank you anyway. I might be wrong but I think it’s about 60 pounder each in 1993.

• Jamie D

August 21st, 2019 - 6:56pm

Oh I just noticed the new header image! Looks great!

August 21st, 2019 - 5:54pm

Got my copy of the daemos rising book today. Great cover, 70’s style spine and interior design. 8 pages of colour photos and signed as well. Really pleased.

August 23rd, 2019 - 12:26am

Started reading it. Very good. Breath of fresh air after resurrection, first part of the book, about 50 pages is all new material.

• The Destroyer of Worlds

August 21st, 2019 - 1:29pm

Booboo, I don’t know if you already saw this but on The Doctor Who Pages Twitter account they posted this image in one of their posts

August 21st, 2019 - 1:33pm

everything you need to know will be posted in the next hour of two

• The Outcast

August 21st, 2019 - 2:03pm

What image? Blast, my curiosity has been roused!

• The Destroyer of Worlds

August 21st, 2019 - 3:57pm

Sorry The Outcast, when I wrote the comment the image was viewable but when it appeared on the site the link disappeared. It was a screenshot of the Sontaran’s 3 pack on the B&M app with the product code on it as well.

August 21st, 2019 - 4:02pm

links sometimes cause things to go into spam so i got rid, i was about to post it all anyway

• The Destroyer of Worlds

August 21st, 2019 - 4:43pm

It’s alright, I understand.

August 21st, 2019 - 1:07pm

Love the heading image boo boo!

• Liam Patchett

August 19th, 2019 - 12:08am

Hi, I have an all light grey unpainted K9 figure. The only thing painted is his eyes. I can’t find a single thing about it online, is it a knock off or something rare?

• MickeySmith07

August 19th, 2019 - 9:13am

Sounds like the Doctor Who adventures K9 toy

August 19th, 2019 - 9:18am

yes that what i thought

August 18th, 2019 - 10:23pm

This is a big of a random question but what does the top trump card look like in the time crash set and what is it

August 18th, 2019 - 8:38pm

Sorry, autocorrect strikes again! That should be telos not tells…

August 18th, 2019 - 8:37pm

Boo boo the tells book daemos rising should be getting sent out to people next week, 3 months earlier than planned. The cover is great as well, pure 70’s target!

August 17th, 2019 - 10:46pm

What’s the most expensive thing you have bought? And how much did it cost you?

August 18th, 2019 - 8:43pm

My most expensive buy was big chiefs Amy pond last year to celebrate my daughter’s all clear. It sits in pride of place in her room next to photos of her with her nurses. I would not have paid as much as I did for myself but it was worth it to see her reaction.

• E

August 16th, 2019 - 11:57am

Does comments take long to go on the site

August 16th, 2019 - 12:02pm

they wont get through with a single letter they get picked up as spam

• Simplyzak

August 16th, 2019 - 10:16am

I visited one of my local B&m bargain stores today and noticed the regen 4th dr and Tardis set has it’s normal Β£19.99 price tag back on it, instead of the Β£10 discount.

August 16th, 2019 - 10:22am

they might not have altered the shelf price, many stores didn’t but they go through the till at Β£10

• Simplyzak

August 19th, 2019 - 1:58pm

After visiting another store, one that I knew for sure had displayed the Β£10 price now has a Β£19.99 tag.

do we know if the two new tardis set will have different product codes from last years 3rd drs tardis and 4th dr regen tardis ?

August 19th, 2019 - 2:12pm

no they are both the same codes which is probably why the price has gone back up, this weekend seems the probable “launch date”

• prototype dalek

August 19th, 2019 - 2:37pm

It won’t be Monday the 26th due to it being a bank holiday

August 19th, 2019 - 2:44pm

deliveries tend to arrive late Fridays for the weekend

• KORSAIR

August 14th, 2019 - 3:03pm

Dalek ship????

• Dalek ship

August 14th, 2019 - 3:53pm

How may I help you?

August 14th, 2019 - 9:38pm

Speak his name and he appears

August 15th, 2019 - 11:13am

Was Dalek Ship the forgotten member of the Cult of Skaro? πŸ˜‰
      The one they don’t talk about? πŸ™

August 15th, 2019 - 3:12pm

No but his name was close to “dalek ship” just one letter makes all the difference…

• KORSAIR

August 19th, 2019 - 9:36pm

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• Doctor Who Sebling

August 14th, 2019 - 9:57am

Are we getting any more 3″ TITAN ranges? I’d like a range with Series 11 characters (despite the bad series)
    Such as:
    13 in pink top and bumbag
    Yaz
    Ryan
    Graham
    Kerblam Man
    Grace
    Tim Shaw
    Rosa
    Thlajiran
    Chase Figure – 13 with Fez
    Chase Figure – Masked Tim Shaw

August 14th, 2019 - 10:01am

they have gone very quiet on the Doctor Who front, most manufactures have backed off for now until next year when the show is back. The person who designed them has also left so who knows what the future will be.

• doctor who sebling

August 14th, 2019 - 10:23am

lets hope so!

• Yachy S

August 14th, 2019 - 9:54am

Random question but why did they use different pictures for the doctors on the classic DVDS:
    vengance on varos
    caves of androzani
    robots of death
    remeberance

• Omega63

August 14th, 2019 - 10:09am

They were some of the earlier releases, before they changed the images and stuck with the same ones for the rest of the line

• allonso

August 14th, 2019 - 1:32am

Bit of a latecomer to the Eaglemoss collector series. Are there any chances of getting a gift set of all the Master’s incarnations like the Cyberman and Doctor multipacks? Some of them are harder to come by these days.

• Neil Corry

August 14th, 2019 - 6:39am

This is something we are looking into. No promises, however.

August 14th, 2019 - 11:27am

Yes! Doctors, Daleks and Cybermen have all been collected together and sold well. Having a gathering of Masters, ahem Missy!?, would be great. There’s a few other groups that could be boxed together too. Silurians, Sea Devils, Ice Warriors, more than a few Robots? Not enough Sontarans though to put into a set. At least, not yet.

… and I want a pony, and a BMX bike, and a chocolate machine, and a life size Dalek, and, and, and… πŸ™‚ … whatever those talented Eaglemoss folk come up with I’m happy to buy, it’s a great collection, long may it continue.

August 14th, 2019 - 11:29am

when are we going to a see pick of the Dalek ship?

• Neil Corry

August 14th, 2019 - 1:27pm

To booboo: I’m trying to find this out! As soon as I know for definite, so will you. Shouldn’t be long πŸ™‚

• KORSAIR

August 14th, 2019 - 3:02pm

Dalek ship????

• Neil Corry

August 14th, 2019 - 4:07pm

He means the Dalek Gunship.

Although I’d like to do a 2005 saucer.

• KORSAIR

August 14th, 2019 - 10:50pm

Gotcha, thought saucer for a sec.

• The ergon

August 13th, 2019 - 12:30am

I was thinking about Warriors of the Deep for a future Bluray season 21 and wondered could they re-edit and reshoot all new scenes including a new CGI Myrrka, as it wasnt in that many scenes and possibly redo the Solow dropkick using a different actor from a different angle, and redoing those tilted head sea Devil scenes, or might this prove too costly?

August 13th, 2019 - 8:36am

That would cost a fortune. They’d have to reshoot a lot, the myrka is a lot of scenes in episodes 2 and 3 it’s in episode 3 for most of the episode. They’d have to recreate sets which costs a lot of money.also you are not talking about replacing a model shot insert but a physical effect that was in camera with several actors including the main cast.

• The ergon

August 13th, 2019 - 11:19am

I was thinking they could omit certain scenes and replace a different actor in a few shots by shooting these from behind the new actors head in same uniforms for say the solow scene or the UV convertor ‘Close your eyes and make a wish’ scene with Nillson again with a different actor shot from a different angle but retaining just bits from these scenes. They could also trim some of the myrka scenes, for example single corridor shots and replace with long shot CGI. It would most likely, as you say be too expensive to create something on this scale but if they were to try and recreate this story further down the line that would be a better alternative, if costs come down.
      I would also like them to digitally remove visible kirby wires from Classics ‘Frontier in Space’ and ‘The tomb of the Cyberman to enhance them.

August 13th, 2019 - 1:28pm

I always found the production quirks enhanced the charm. I don’t mind the kirby wires.

August 13th, 2019 - 2:50pm

Also frontier in space has already been released so kiss that one goodbye

• The ergon

August 13th, 2019 - 3:33pm

Yes but they could have it as optional. They could do the same with the underwater scenes in The underwater Menace. There are certain scenes that could have been done better that look too obvious and can be regarded a bit naff.
      That could maybe be an item they could include in DWM, ‘There should have been another way’ explaining what they would do/could have done differently to various notorious scenes from the history of the show not just limiting to the classic series either.

August 13th, 2019 - 7:52pm

Genuinely don’t understand the desire to improve things. That’s the way they were. It’s how programmes, films were made. I love the dodgy effects, the wobbling sets, the over acting (take a bow solow!) It’s why I love this show in all it’s eras. It’s also why I love the old versions of star wars compared to Lucas’ endlessly fiddled about versions. Don’t get me wrong I love the new day of the daleks, but that doesn’t mean I feel the need to have every story done that way.

August 13th, 2019 - 9:08pm

Oh, should have said I’ve just watched and listened to underwater menace and yes the the “underwater sequence” is naff but I don’t mind. That was only way a TV show in 1967 could film a sequence like that on the budget they had. It doesn’t have to look brilliant as an audience we are supposed to suspend our disbelief and accept things on screen. I sometimes think modern audiences have forgotten how to do that. Everything has to be on screen now and it has to be perfect. Unfortunately CGI never looks that great and ages quite badly.

• The ergon

August 14th, 2019 - 12:57am

Thats true but it doesn,t hurt to see what an alternative version would look like as ‘optional’ and to see how it could improve on the original and theres suspending disbelief but that doesn,t cover up how awful some of it looks.We know that new effects are essentially brushing old effects under the carpet when we know deep down they are still there but Sci-Fi of any era whether TV or Film dates badly anyway, but as i referred in the case of say ‘Warriors of the Deep’ i still watch that and think a good story really let down by rushed production values and they really should have found another way to make it.I am not exactly of that modern audience you speak of but I don,t have a problem with updating effects on something like that. Its just a offering up a different perspective on something that was embarrassing to watch on original transmission.

August 14th, 2019 - 8:25am

Maybe just cut the episode down a bit and just remove shots of the makra and do the Jaws Effect.

August 12th, 2019 - 7:06pm

Another update on the sil DVD. It’s divided into four episodes with over 100 minutes of extras. Oh, and the photo cover has now been released as well

• Button

August 12th, 2019 - 5:41pm

I was wondering if anyone could confirm something for me, I managed to get Dalek Collectors Set #1 today and when I took the Planet of the Daleks Supreme Dalek out of the box two of its hemispheres popped off. I looked them over and it appears that no glue had been applied to them.

I was wondering if anyone who owns the set has encountered this problem, I used to have the same set in the past have never had this happen till now.

August 13th, 2019 - 5:13pm

Its probably just a minor production mistake. As long as no pieces are completely missing, I’d say a little but of superglue should sort it out…

• Tyler Prescott

August 12th, 2019 - 5:20pm

How do we apply to be sent the new 5″ figures in advance, to promote them?

Even if it’s too late to do it this time, it’d be great to be able to do it in future.

August 12th, 2019 - 5:38pm

contact Character for their PR company

August 11th, 2019 - 4:51pm

I’d love B&M/Character to release Black & White stuff, like the comic-con sets. Maybe a three pack with the second Doctor, Cyber Controller and ice warrior and maybe a first Doctor, Cyberman and Dalek Drone in Black and white. A black and white TARDIS would be fab. Easy repaints!

• The 14th doctor

August 11th, 2019 - 10:27pm

That would be fantastic!!!!!!!

• DalekAgent

August 12th, 2019 - 8:24pm

I would love that also, i regret not getting the first doctor and dalek and second doctor and cyberman black and white sets because now they seem pretty rare

• TIMELORDTC .

August 11th, 2019 - 3:36pm

Can anyone tell me where I can get posters for the Dalek Movies. A4 size and from reliable seller

August 11th, 2019 - 12:22am

Any news on the screwdriver set??

August 11th, 2019 - 9:53am

no yet

August 12th, 2019 - 6:49pm

What screwdriver set is this exactly ?

• prototype dalek

August 10th, 2019 - 1:07pm

Just received a forward sample of some figure’s, must admit I do quite like the detail of them a lot. Detail might not compare to the early Forbidden Planet releases but still good.

• Wholords2

August 10th, 2019 - 3:02pm

What figures?

• prototype dalek

August 10th, 2019 - 5:23pm

7th doctor one’s

August 10th, 2019 - 7:19pm

Do you have a YouTube Chanel?

• prototype dalek

August 10th, 2019 - 9:21pm

Yeah, it’s The Who Page

• EndlessTimelord

August 10th, 2019 - 12:57am

Heard on Facebook and Twitter someone contacted their local B&M and theres new Doctor Who stuff due in this weekend,, is there any truth to this or is it likely?

August 10th, 2019 - 8:12am

job to know what to believe, so much conflicting and unreliable info around.

• Judooning

August 10th, 2019 - 10:42am

Anyone can say anything for a bit of attention. I’m just waiting for the official page on here. That way we know its genuine.