November 23rd, 1963 208 comments

Ask A Question

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day. Old comments and posts may be deleted.

We will not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Categorised under: News, Retail

July 23rd, 2017 - 7:34pm

Does anyone know how to watch the San Diego panel tonight?

• Dalek4ever

July 23rd, 2017 - 7:45pm

Not live no. But a YouTube channel called ‘flicks And the city’ upload sdcc panels

July 23rd, 2017 - 9:18pm

Thanks

• Dalek4ever

July 23rd, 2017 - 3:32pm

I went into my B&M today to see if they had the 3 figure sets. They didn’t. They did have a dalek though. I didn’t have enough money for it and when I was about to look at it and see if it was worth saving up some kid grabbed it and bought it.

July 23rd, 2017 - 3:40pm

which town had the Dalek?

• Dalek4ever

July 23rd, 2017 - 3:53pm

Southampton

• Dalek4ever

July 23rd, 2017 - 12:39pm

https://youtu.be/5OHMNbOfaxM here is my video of the Dr who experience yesterday if anyone is interested

• Exterminator

July 23rd, 2017 - 3:02pm

Very good, I like the bit where the Cyberman looks right down into your camera, very creepy. Looks like you had a great time.

• Dalek4ever

July 23rd, 2017 - 3:24pm

Thanks. Yes I guess the cyberman looking down was okay, but they kept doing it and it got annoying because I wanted them to you know put their arm out and walk slowly like the Mondasian Cyberman

• Whovianfan2003

July 23rd, 2017 - 11:49am

Just got the 4th doctor set and monster set from B&M alloa. They now have two 9th doctor sets and one of each of the 4th doctor set and monster set.

• Whovianfan2003

July 23rd, 2017 - 11:56am

Thay also had loads of 12th sonic screwdriver’s

• prototype dalek

July 23rd, 2017 - 10:11am

Discussion of the 13th Doctor going to be on Sunday Morning Live on BBC 1 soon

• Weeping Angel

July 23rd, 2017 - 12:06am

All the merchandise packs for the doctor who experience are out of stock. Massively disappointed.

• T4RD1S

July 22nd, 2017 - 10:28pm

Does anyone think the show will be axed again in the near future? Or does anyone think it should happen? The show hasn’t been as successful as it used to be in 2005-13, but nowadays it’s getting worse. Less merchandise every year. Look at this past year, what has come out? Even the DVDs aren’t being put up. I haven’t seen any Doctor Who DVDs in a long time in any shops. Now that there’s a female doctor, some hardcore whovians aren’t even watching it now, and it’s already failing. We know that the show has at least 3 years left, and I think an axe or hiatus could be possible, but I’m not saying it’s likely. Maybe it’s for the best though, give it a long break. After the 2005 revival, the show became very popular again, so maybe a relaunch would be good.

• DannyTheNerd

July 23rd, 2017 - 10:11am

I wouldn’t be suprised.

July 23rd, 2017 - 10:42am

I think it will get a massive “Curiosty” boost and we will see an influx of new merchandise from some sectors and a decrease in others

I for one will be interested to see how retailers deal with this and I think it will depend on the branding style as well

Ultimately though i thinks its success of failure will come down the quality of the scripts and have nothing to do with a Female in the role

personally i think the show had become to repetitive and predictable.

• The Outcast

July 23rd, 2017 - 10:58am

I think if Series 11 has good scripts and is handled well (was Broad Church handled well? I’ve only heard good things about it) then I think the show might become popular again.

• Haza14

July 23rd, 2017 - 10:56pm

Agree with booboo and Outcast here. A female in the role will bring in lots of casual viewers out of curiosity. And if they like what they see, they’ll continue to watch. I think it could be just what the show needs to give it a second “revival”. It’s been running for 12 years now (since the reboot) and people have lost interest. 12 years is an exceptionally long time for a tv show nowadays! I really believe that the show could see a resurgence in popularity though if Series 11 is done well. It’ll get people interested in the show again and it is down to the scripts to ensure people continue to watch.

In terms of Broadchurch, I believe it was handled very well on the whole. The general consensus I believe was that Series 1 was amazing, Series 2 didn’t really live up to expectations and wasn’t handled that well, and Series 3 was a great return to form and was as good as Series 1. Doctor Who is a completely different show though so let’s hope Chris can pull something amazing out the bag!

July 22nd, 2017 - 7:23pm

Where can I pick up a silver nemesis figure pack (don’t say eBay)

• DWCR