November 23rd, 1963 294 comments

Ask A Question

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day. Old comments and posts may be deleted.

We will not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Categorised under: News, Retail

• doctor who fan 11

September 7th, 2017 - 8:02am

I just read that the complete series 10 boxset should be out on the 7th of November this year. with 5 discs and the return of doctor mysterio.

• Omega63

September 7th, 2017 - 8:07am

I’m hoping they do a final set release after that one too though. As well as the one without Twice Upon a Time.

I’d epexct it’s logical as it would make them more money with the third release of Series 10 in full, if you count the Two Parts as one full release.

September 7th, 2017 - 8:36am

I expect it will be a steelbook

September 7th, 2017 - 8:27am

That’s USA info, No UK announced has been made yet

• Exterminator

September 6th, 2017 - 3:46pm

I was just thinking, what a great chess set the eaglemoss figurines would make. Shame there’s no Missy or female companion figures though to be opposing queens. We’ve got madam vastra though so she could be the good queen. Take your pick of Dr’s for the king.

I think I’d have Delgado as the king on the baddie side and Davros and the emperor Davros as the bishops maybe with Dalek Caan and the red supreme as knights, there’s been loads of cybermen to be pawns.

• The Outcast

September 6th, 2017 - 3:50pm

Maybe 13 can be the Queen? If they make 13 that is.

• Exterminator

September 6th, 2017 - 3:51pm

Yeah, they’re bound to do 13 eventually and a Missy sooner or later.

• EndlessTimelord

September 6th, 2017 - 1:42pm

Does the DWE Shop have DVDs left?

• Dalek4ever

September 6th, 2017 - 3:53pm

I saw a photo and they had a few. But with the final day on Saturday by the end of the day it will probably be spotless

September 6th, 2017 - 7:46am

• The Flying Shark

September 6th, 2017 - 7:04pm

Was literally thinking how good a figurine this would make this morning!

• prototype dalek

September 7th, 2017 - 4:44pm

Awesome choice

• Whorules

September 5th, 2017 - 1:16am

Next panini graphic novel is ‘land of the blind’ featuring the first 5 doctors. Should still be another 7th dr to come after that but looking forward to this one.

• The Flying Shark

September 5th, 2017 - 7:05pm

Is there a cover yet?

• DoctorSong2016

September 5th, 2017 - 7:23pm

There’s only two Seventh Doctor strips left to be reprinted though. There’s about 14 stories left to be printed in a graphic novel so I reckon the last 14 will be spread out between Land of the Blind and another graphic novel which will both be multi Doctor releases.

• Whorules

September 5th, 2017 - 8:19pm

No cover, just an announcement at the back of doorway to hell. That’s what i meant another volume featuring the remaining 7th strips along with other doctors. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d love a volume of the backup strips from the early years of who weekly!

September 4th, 2017 - 2:40pm

I have started to back and give my opinion on some of the merch that I have got In the past on this site, to help people decide wether to get it themselves or not.

Booboo, have you ever thought of doing one giant list of merchandise, for people to keep track of what they have. you could even make it so people can login using their email so thye don’t have to keep on re-entering it … 🙂

September 4th, 2017 - 2:54pm

we are already working on collectors list but the 5″ pre the collectors series will take a while

there are some old series 1-2-4-5-6 here http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/lists/

all the new lists are here, if you click the pin it will save it so you can see how many you have and how many you need http://www.doctorwhocollectorlists.co.uk/category/

September 4th, 2017 - 3:13pm

Well done, they are looking great! If you need any help getting lists of figures or finding pictures or anything just ask, I am happy to help 🙂

• The Flying Shark

September 4th, 2017 - 7:05pm

Not sure if it’s possible, but it’d be cool if, for every item on the list, you could include the RRP and what it’d be worth today.

September 4th, 2017 - 8:00pm

Yeah you could definately include the RRP

September 3rd, 2017 - 9:05pm

Was there ever a cracked glass version of the face of boe 5″ figure?

• DoctorSong2016

September 3rd, 2017 - 10:27pm

No, there wasn’t. It must be a custom. Cheeky of them trying to pass it off as genuine.

September 4th, 2017 - 8:15am

Oh ok thank you 🙂

• Moodbeam

September 3rd, 2017 - 5:10pm

Hey guys, just thought I would mention allposters.co.uk which currently has a 45% off site wide sale which includes TONNES of Doctor Who stuff. Some real bargains to be found right now! Booboo I don’t know if this is something you’d want to mention on the front page but it really seems too good not to share!

• The Flying Shark

September 3rd, 2017 - 7:15pm

Thanks, very helpful!

September 4th, 2017 - 9:11am

Is it a trusted website or a scam?

September 4th, 2017 - 9:28am

they look ok but i dont know them

September 4th, 2017 - 2:31pm

odd, when I have put into my basket the smile print, which is now only £10.44, It says the total to pay is £25.44?! The postage can’t be £15?! Can it?

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:37pm

Does anyone know where to get sealed packs of alien attax cards or sealed packs of doctor who stickers?

• Dalek4ever

September 3rd, 2017 - 5:00pm

They’re really hard to find sealed in the flesh. There are some shops near the North of the UK that sell them. Can’t tell you the names of them though. You’re best bet is probably in stalls at conventions. But because they’re collectors they’re know the rarity of them so don’t expect to pay the original price for those cards/stickers

September 3rd, 2017 - 8:57pm

If you could find the name of the stores that would be awesome

• Dalek4ever

September 4th, 2017 - 8:05am

I’ll try but it could take weeks.

• Jason

September 3rd, 2017 - 3:04pm

Does anyone know how many more figurines there are to be released as I heard it was 120 at the last time I emailed the collection and that was the definite number

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:04pm

its been extended beyond 120 but we dont know what to yet

• Aries57

September 4th, 2017 - 1:21pm

I think the “lets keep the collectors guessing” with this extension is really beginning to wear very thin. whatever the number collectors need to know if for no other reason than arranging shelf space. we don’t all live in a Tardis.

• The Outcast

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:41am

Does anyone know what the Sci Fi Wales official Doctor Who announcement was? I’ve heard it was meant to be the Doctor Who experience being Relocated, but can’t find any official source on this.

September 3rd, 2017 - 9:26am

Omg is DWE being relocated??????? (Not sarcastic)

September 3rd, 2017 - 9:34am

No, sadly, its not that DWE is being relocated. This was taken from sci fi wales twitter page:

“Amazing news today from Scifi Wales that Jake Dudman will be working with #BigFinish on some great #DoctorWho box sets in the near future!”

Yay! That is big news! Whoop. Whoop… (That was sarcastic) 🙂

September 3rd, 2017 - 9:36am

if there was official news on a relocation i think that would come from BBC worldwide

• The Outcast

September 3rd, 2017 - 9:54am

Yeah, I just wondered what the announcement was. Just some small news we already knew. 🙁

Oh well, one day actual big news will come. One day…

• DoctorSong2016

September 3rd, 2017 - 10:53am

They announced on the Big Finish podcast today that the audios Jake Dudman will be working on are the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor Chronicles. He’ll be narrating them, Tenth Doctor Chronicles is out in April and has Jacqueline King and Jon Culshaw in it. The proper news story will go up at some point this week.

• Doctor909

September 3rd, 2017 - 1:34pm

Wait the Tenth Doctor one has Jacqueline King in it??? Does this mean Sylvia Noble is returning then?? Can’t wait for that it’ll be hilarious!

• 100,000BC

September 3rd, 2017 - 2:31pm

I’m sure I heard somewhere that the announcement was DWE was being relocated within Wales, and would be a bigger venue with the Twelfth Doctor’s TARDIS console included. Might have been an unfounded rumour though.

• whonose1963

September 3rd, 2017 - 3:23pm

I went to the Doctor Who Experience yesterday and one of the staff told me that the council want the demolish the DWE to build a hotel and casino there and that the exhibits will be returned to the collectors that have lent them or sold at auction. As this isn’t an official announcement I suppose there’s hope but if it’s true it’s very disappointing.

• The Outcast

September 3rd, 2017 - 3:32pm

But if they auction off all the stuff then some of it might never be seen again. I mean, there are probably hundreds of big important screen used props that reside in private collections. I really hope the other rumour is true and that everything goes into storage until a new experience opens in a year or so. I don’t want all the Classic props to disappear.

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:05pm

I dont see them getting rid of stuff unless its duplicates

• Dalek4ever

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:33pm

On the lines of the Doctor who Experience, the shop is pratically empty

September 3rd, 2017 - 5:40pm

thats understandable as its closing in a few days

• Koquillian

September 3rd, 2017 - 6:11pm

They are putting Capaldi’s tardis somewhere though, on Saturday I was at an event and spoke to Production designer Michael Pickwoad about the tardis and he said they are moving it to the experience. I then told him the experience was closing down and he said they are definitely putting it somewhere for display because they asked him about certain things. He then said that’s why he assumes they’ll ask for a new tardis design for next series because Capaldi’s will be on display!

• 100,000BC

September 3rd, 2017 - 7:12pm

@Koquillian – that fits exactly with what I heard. It would make sense if the experience, or at least some form of exhibition, survives to house the things that have been so carefully restored for us to see, and clearly if the console is going on display anywhere it can really only be in a Doctor Who exhibition.

• Dalek4ever

September 4th, 2017 - 8:07am

Sources suggest it will move to Manchester because apparently Chiball wants to take production there

September 4th, 2017 - 8:30am

sounds like a costly exercise and sad for the production team of the last 1o years+ if true

• Dalek4ever

September 4th, 2017 - 4:31pm

Yes. I think Cardiff should always be the home for new who. But because Classic who filmed like all across the UK there isn’t really a home

September 2nd, 2017 - 7:39pm

I was thinking more along the lines of the new books? I should have been more clearer: I’ve found some images for the 9th Doctor book but nothing on the other 3 books yet?

September 2nd, 2017 - 6:05pm

I’m surprised there isn’t any promo stuff available yet for the next wave of the Doctor Who Mr Men considering they are out? Has anyone seen any images for the 2nd 7th 8th or 9th yet?

September 2nd, 2017 - 6:13pm

the figures will be a while yet, nothing new on mugs etc but i suppose it depends on how the 1st lot sold

Pyramid international are doing some stuff but dont know what yet that’s due in a few weeks

September 2nd, 2017 - 7:38pm

September 2nd, 2017 - 9:01pm

I always find there is a big splash when things are first announced (as in books 1-4) then subsequent merchandise hardly gets a mention

this happens all the time I find

we dont get sent these books otherwise we would do something along the lines you mention

look at the figures for example, every big site mentioned them when they were first announced but how many sites have followed that through with pre-order details and taken the trouble to get packaging images?

September 2nd, 2017 - 9:45pm

Agreed! This site is always consistent about following up on any Products. In fact I don’t think there is a day gone by when I’m not on here checking things out? Sadly, most sites don’t follow up with further information & I’ve also found that with most companies as well. I really cannot understand why these companies buy a licence, produce merchandise & then never advertise it or do any social media or just ignore emails/enquiries to them about stuff them want to sell? In the last 3 months I’ve taken 5 items off my ‘To Buy’ list because I can’t get any response from the companies involved?

• Exterminator

September 2nd, 2017 - 11:11am

I wonder what they’ll do with future calendars now that there’s 13 doctors? When there were 12 it was really easy as they could use a different doctor on each month of the year.

Maybe they’ll start using photos from multiple doctor stories to fit all 13 in?

• Exterminator

September 2nd, 2017 - 11:12am

I only thought of this because I’ve just changed the month on my bargain Poundland calendar.

• The Werewolf

September 2nd, 2017 - 11:39am

I wish I had a 12 Doctors calendar, had 4 years of chances, and now next year it’s kind of too late

• AW

September 2nd, 2017 - 3:23pm

Or with any luck, they just won’t put her on?

• DoctorSong2016

September 2nd, 2017 - 5:35pm

They’ll probably give 1-3 January, then give the War Doctor his own month, same for Thirteen because the first three always get the raw end of the day.

• DoctorSong2016

September 2nd, 2017 - 5:37pm

*deal

• Exterminator

September 2nd, 2017 - 9:29pm

Or they could put 1 and 12 together as per this years Christmas special.

September 2nd, 2017 - 9:13am

Still no news on any Series 9/10 Soundtracks?

• Dalek4ever

September 2nd, 2017 - 9:19am

I literally just saw a video complaining about this! Apparently, from what I understand anyway, is that Silvia Screen (Or records. I forgot what they’re called) don’t have the rights for it.

But what annoys me is that the Sherlock Series 4 soundtrack came out after the finale and the preorder went up 3 weeks before the series started. So we’ve almost been waiting 20 months for Series 9 soundtrack and nothing.

September 2nd, 2017 - 10:29am

they have the Doctor Who licence but are not being supplied with the music to release, or its not being approved for release

either way silvascreen are not to blame

another company has a license to use Doctor who for adverts etc but its not the same thing which maybe the confusion.

• The Outcast

September 2nd, 2017 - 10:48am

I’ve heard its got something to do with Murray Gold being busy with his family and he hasn’t sent them the music. But that is just what I have heard.

• Dalek4ever

September 1st, 2017 - 9:01pm

I’m going to attempt a 13th Doctor custom in her costume from the announcement trailer. I going to use River Song (Series 5) for the legs and the hands, Captain Jack Hackness for the trench coat, Robin Hood’s hood (because I’ve lost Hawthorne’s) Master (End of Time) for the jumper and Rose Tyler (Series 2) for the head. Does anyone have any tips?

• Tom

September 1st, 2017 - 4:13pm

Hi everyone does anyone know if/when we will get series 10 full boxset? 🙂

September 1st, 2017 - 4:16pm

Amazon USA has them up for November 14, no sign of UK details or releases yet

• 100,000BC

September 1st, 2017 - 9:33pm

November?? I was expecting it to have the Christmas special on it…?

• Jordan Scott

September 1st, 2017 - 10:58pm

Surely they’ll wait until the Christmas special is out? It continues directly from the finale and is Capaldi’s last episode…

• The Werewolf

September 1st, 2017 - 11:37pm

They’ll probably just re-release the entire box set a year late with the Christmas special added to it, to annoy anyone who bought it first time.

• mrcrazyesque

September 1st, 2017 - 11:55pm

Is the reason for the November release possibly so they can release it for the Christmas market?

September 2nd, 2017 - 12:29am

Get ready for numerous complaints to the BBC if they don’t have BOTH Christmas Specials 2016/2017 on the UK Box Set release!

September 2nd, 2017 - 3:16am

November release is to avoid the Christmas market. DVDs don’t do too well in December because there’s a lot of competition, so November actually works out as a more profitable release month.

• Antonio Zambonini

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:13am

Saw the christmas special one on usa amazon just now which is ment to be realsead on its own on 20th of febuary next year

• Antonio Zambonini

September 3rd, 2017 - 4:17am

And it seems someone on there in comments has already leaked the christmas special

• Jordan Scott

September 1st, 2017 - 2:28pm

Just read “Dr. Eighth” and in it the Doctor uses his “Dark Eyes” Sonic Screwdriver which I found to be strange but interesting.

• TARDIS H

August 30th, 2017 - 3:56pm

It’s been announced that Captain John Hart will be returning to Torchwood in The Death Of Captain Jack.

Yay!!!!

• Lege

August 30th, 2017 - 2:18pm

So big chief have advised the war doctor will be in in November.

• Dominic Kane

August 29th, 2017 - 6:24pm

Which Doctor Who Titans Figures would you say are a must buy?
    (I already have Empty Child, Davros, Amy Pond, Barmaid Clara, Rassilon, 12th Doctor Red Velvet and Face the Raven Clara)

• Dalek4ever

August 29th, 2017 - 8:28pm

If I were you I would just buy the blind boxes so it’s a mystery. That’s what I do. And I’ve got many rares. If you want a certain titan there are videos of people unboxing a case. It shows where all of them are

September 10th, 2017 - 1:44am

Ehh…
      I can’t confirm the accuracy of case openings,

• Omega63

August 29th, 2017 - 12:36pm

Anyone know the value of the old Dalek and Cyberman kids costumes? They were like suits you could dress up in, have two and cannot find their value anywhere

August 27th, 2017 - 8:08am

I just went to the dwe shop. Does anyone want to know if they had anything?

• Dalek4ever

August 27th, 2017 - 8:52am

What figures did they have and what are the prices?

What titan vinyl waves do they have?

August 27th, 2017 - 11:01pm

They had no titans at all.

They had three 5″ Figures (£9.99 each):

Peter The Winder
      Hawthorne
      Gelth Zombie

They had very little of anything to be honest.

• Antonio Zambonini

August 28th, 2017 - 7:05pm

Went to fpi and found two good rare 3.75s one the cyberman with gun and the black dalek but both was quiet alot for 16.99 each

August 28th, 2017 - 8:59pm

Yeah I saw those aswell, but decided not to get them. Everything in the cardiff fpi had random prices on. Especially some of the common 3.75″ figures

• Antonio Zambonini

August 29th, 2017 - 7:20pm

I saw them aswell lol

• Dalek4ever

August 30th, 2017 - 10:01am

Did you also happen to see what postcards they had?

August 30th, 2017 - 4:40pm

They had many dalek ones, aswell as pictures of the doctors & companions costumes. They also had a few of the series 8 posters, the caretaker and robots of sherwood.

• barry scott

August 26th, 2017 - 5:29pm

lots of b&ms in devon have the 3 figure packs

August 26th, 2017 - 2:00pm

if i read this correctly new items from Character should be on show here although it is strictly a trade event 10-12 October Olympia London

• The Outcast

August 26th, 2017 - 2:14pm

So about a month until we find out about new stuff then?

August 26th, 2017 - 2:17pm

possibly, we know more stuff is coming this year but not how much or what its is

• Jordan Scott

August 26th, 2017 - 5:52pm

Oooh that’s exciting!

August 26th, 2017 - 6:10pm

So what kind of people can go? Are you as you own a website?

August 26th, 2017 - 6:19pm

manufacturers interested in acquiring licences its just a trade event

• prototype dalek

August 26th, 2017 - 6:25pm

How high are your hopes booboo for this?

• EndlessTimelord

August 26th, 2017 - 8:10pm

Actually I heard from someone reliable

August 26th, 2017 - 8:55pm

widely known

it was already in a Licensing press release put on here ages ago that more stuff was coming by the end of the year

Pearl Mackie has said recently there is a figure coming

Seven20 (ex UT) have said they are expecting new figures this year

Character have said new 12th Doctor stuff is coming by the end of the year and 13th Doctor Stuff by the end of next year

August 26th, 2017 - 8:20pm

Luckily none of this will affect me

August 26th, 2017 - 8:22pm

If I’d to guess what was their I’d say most likely 13th Doctor figure , 12th Doctor variant and maybe if we are lucky a Bill

• The Outcast

August 27th, 2017 - 9:27am

We are getting a Bill figure, Pearl confirmed this and has seen the prototype. Going by the the previous collectors series waves, I speculate we’ll probably get a new 12th Doctor most likely a Red Velvet or Regeneration version with a swap-able 13th Doctor head.

• WouldYouLikeAJellyBaby?

August 27th, 2017 - 2:30pm

I think we’ll most likely see a Bill from either “The Pilot” or “Smile”, Twelfth Doctor in velvet coat and a “Doctor Falls” Twelfth Doctor variant which they’ll either release single carded next year or package it in an Eleventh Doctor Crash/Ninth Tenth Doctor Regeneration style twin pack with a Regenerated Thirteenth Doctor. Don’t think we have a chance of seeing any monsters or a John Simm Master as CO will want to play it safe as they’ll want to put all their effort and resources into a relaunch next year. I think we might see the Laser Screwdriver and Fifth Doctor’s Sonic re-released in updated packagaing too.

September 2nd, 2017 - 8:21am

I just wish we could get some monster figures! We have already had 7 12th Doctors!

September 2nd, 2017 - 8:35am

I’m with you man. Bar Missy, we have had no 5.5 scale 12th Doctor villains. Its not Doctor Who without the monsters (well, unless it’s a pure historical, but NuWho doesn’t have those). I’m hoping for some Cybermen, but I doubt we’ll get any, as I think Jelly Baby is right. ;_;

• The Outcast

September 2nd, 2017 - 8:42am

That was me. ^

September 2nd, 2017 - 4:55pm

Yeah I know right (the comment above yours was me)

• WouldYouLikeAJellyBaby?

September 2nd, 2017 - 7:36pm

Never say never, but I personally think we won’t see a Nightmare in Silver Cyberman, Ice Warrior or Zygon released unless they are being bought out in the next wave which I doubt or early next year. Any time after will be too late because CO will want a clean slate for the line and are probably going to concentrate on figures from the Thirteenth Doctor’s first series as well as try to win back interest from the big retailers that used to sell figures years ago. But I must admit there’s only so far a line can survive consisting of just Doctor variants and re-releases, hopefully the next wave will include other than Bill at least one fan-favourite character or monster to tempt people back otherwise people are going to keep losing interest in the line.

• doctor who fan 11

August 26th, 2017 - 10:51am

hi, i’m thinking of getting a doctor who titan comic book for the first time. can anyone recommend a good starting point.
    i was thinking either
    .the Eleventh doctor volume 1 after life
    or
    .doctor who eleventh doctor archives omnibus volume one
    Are these any good?

• DoctorSong2016

August 26th, 2017 - 11:16am

I’d say get Tenth Doctor Volume 1 or the Fourth Doctor Volume 1 as they’re far better, but if you are really after an Eleventh Doctor comic then I’d say Afterlife. It introduces a companion for the Eleventh Doctor far superior to Amy, Rory and Clara. In fact the whole TARDIS in that series is exactly what Eleven should have had in the show.

• doctor who fan 11

August 26th, 2017 - 11:40am

• Koquillian

August 26th, 2017 - 11:55am

The best one Titan has done was the Third doctor story. However, it is very continuity heavy so if you don’t know much about the third/second doctor era I imagine it might be confusing.

• doctor who fan 11

August 26th, 2017 - 12:40pm

thanks, decided to order the eleventh doctor after life one, will look into other doctors after i have read it

• The Dalek Whovian

August 26th, 2017 - 4:06pm

I started with the 8th Doctor Vol 1, which I highly recommend.

• The Flying Shark

August 27th, 2017 - 9:15pm

Good choice, the Eleventh Doctor series is my favourite.

• Omega63

August 24th, 2017 - 7:26pm

Are the B&M Sets not restocking in some stores. Haven’t been able to get any, and they were actually removing the tags off the shelf in one store I went to.

August 24th, 2017 - 10:18pm

Yes, I contacted my local Branch & they said they weren’t re-stocking them. All they had left was the 9th Doctor Set. Had to buy the other 2 off ebay unfortunately.

• mick

August 26th, 2017 - 6:40pm

dont know why they are telling you this as i checked today and there is now 4500 sets in our central warehouse so should be readily available to all stores.

• prototype dalek

August 26th, 2017 - 7:37pm

Maybe they will distribute to only major stores?

• The Werewolf

August 26th, 2017 - 7:55pm

My nearest B&M hasn’t had them in at all yet.

• prototype dalek

August 26th, 2017 - 7:56pm

Where is your local one?

• The Werewolf

August 26th, 2017 - 8:03pm

Bolton, Greater Manchester

• prototype dalek

August 26th, 2017 - 8:28pm

Would assume Greater Manchester would have those kind of things, wonder where the other 4,500 sets are going then?

• mick

August 26th, 2017 - 9:20pm

god knows whats going on all stores should be able to get them. in my store they arnt selling very well now. down to about 2 a week

• Exterminator

August 29th, 2017 - 11:21pm

The 3 B&M shops near me (Gravesend, Strood, and Lakeside) are all B&M Home Stores according to the B&M website store finder map, none have had the figure sets delivered yet. Maybe it’s only the B&M bargains stores getting these even though it’s the same company?

• Exterminator

August 29th, 2017 - 11:24pm

The nearest B&M Bargains shop to me is a good 45 minute drive away on the Isle of Sheppy and I’ve tried calling but the phone message says they can’t check stock over the phone.

• Exterminator

August 30th, 2017 - 4:47pm

Just got attack Cyberman set from b&m Sheerness. I’m happier now. 🙂

August 31st, 2017 - 7:31pm

All of the (Near 10) stores near me have 9 or 10 of the 3 packs per store!

• TARDIS H

September 1st, 2017 - 8:57am

When I went to the Strood one they had the ninth doctor set

• mick

August 23rd, 2017 - 5:28pm

middle of September for the dalek.

• Exterminator

August 23rd, 2017 - 8:40pm

I’m still waiting for the Gravesend store to get the figure sets.

• Exterminator

August 23rd, 2017 - 8:49pm

I really want an attack Cyberman but don’t want to pay silly money on eBay.

• mick

August 24th, 2017 - 3:56pm

cant believe they haven’t had them in, take the 6 digit product code in store and ask about the status of them and see if they can order some in.

• Exterminator

August 27th, 2017 - 3:54pm

I have already, they said they’d call me if they got any but that was 2 weeks ago. It’s a massive shop in Gravesend, I’m surprised they’ve not had the figure sets.

August 27th, 2017 - 6:06pm

dont really understand why these sometimes get sold off for £2.99 when some stores never have them doesn’t make sense to me

August 23rd, 2017 - 3:04pm

Isn’t the latest Tales From The Tardis Comic due out soon? It’s about every 3 months now or so?

• The Flying Shark

August 23rd, 2017 - 7:13pm

Yep, due tomorrow.

• Jordan Scott

August 22nd, 2017 - 11:18pm

Just to check, is the B&M 12″ Dalek officially out yet or not?

August 23rd, 2017 - 8:21am

one or two have been purchased but the main stock does not seem to have arrived

• The Silent Silent

August 23rd, 2017 - 11:23am

I’ve been to B&M Lakeside, Woolwich & Cardiff Newport Road, and None of them had the 12″ Dalek In stock.

All had loads of the B&M 9th doctor figure set !!!

• Bruno B

August 23rd, 2017 - 2:05pm

Got mine in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. They only had two in stock.

August 23rd, 2017 - 5:01pm

The B&M stores have got over 10 of the 3 Figure Sets in every store near me. Yikes! Hopefully they will reduce them…