November 23rd, 1963 140 comments

We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.

Ask A Question

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

We will generally not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted. There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 100-200 posts or weekly which ever is the sooner otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Categorised under: News, Retail

Adverts/Affiliates

• Anon

July 17th, 2024 - 4:38pm

Preview pics of the Master Replicas Dalek saucer featured in this weeks DWM. It is priced at £49.99.

• Drwhofan08

July 17th, 2024 - 8:16pm

Nice
      Could you share a photo of it ?

• Anon

July 17th, 2024 - 9:08pm

There are pictures from a subscribers copy on the figurines collection FB Page.

• Doctorwhofan08

July 13th, 2024 - 4:49pm

Hopefully we get something about the b and m sets soon

• Anon

July 13th, 2024 - 3:51pm

Has anyone received their copy of the return of the daleks graphic novel from Amazon?

• DoctorWhoFan101

July 9th, 2024 - 3:13pm

Might be a daft question, but are any companies allowed to release merchandise of the Kandy Man from The Happiness Patrol? I’m aware the BBC defended themselves against a complaint from Basset’s and were adamant no copyright infringement had been committed, so are they just steering clear?

• Mrs Croot

July 9th, 2024 - 3:26pm

Black tree did one back in the day so I assume it must be ok.

• Cully’s Pal

July 10th, 2024 - 2:08pm

Black Tree Mrs Croot ? Fan made was it ?

• Mrs Croot

July 10th, 2024 - 6:52pm

Sorry my bad, it’s not fan made, but you’re probably not familiar with the name. Black tree design are the people who sell the harlequin figures nowadays, but since I only got into buying them under black tree, that’s what I always call them, but fans are probably more familiar with calling them harlequin miniatures.

• Cully’s Pal

July 11th, 2024 - 11:48am

Ah yes nice if you can get the well painted on ebay. I know they did a wide range of smal scale Who figures. Pity warlord fizzled out nabbed a few of their’s well painted for a decent price too. I’d have liked their ‘Tomb’ diorama.

• Rex F

July 3rd, 2024 - 3:56pm

Remembering how certain websites kept quiet about JNT’s collection being sold (not meaning this one, if it even existed back then), people might be interested in the auction ending July 5th at The Pump House. There are things of interest to many people here, some mislabelled in a bad way, some mislabelled in a find a bargain way. Just don’t bid on the things I want!

• Rex F

July 3rd, 2024 - 4:46pm

Andrew Skilleter fans should definitely look too, especially if they remember an early 90s poster.

• Cully’s Pal

July 4th, 2024 - 1:09am

Wonder which of the actors wore the ‘Power of Kroll’ refinery outfit.

• Rex F

July 4th, 2024 - 12:27pm

Grahame Mallard as Harg (not Harry, as the listing would have it, and not Davison era – someone at the auction house didn’t check wikipedia…).

I’m particularly looking at the Cyberman head, as that looks like a pull from the original mould or at least a new mould taken from a genuine prop, what with how the grooves are made.

• Rex F

July 5th, 2024 - 5:10pm

Anyone buy anything? That auction house doesn’t publish prices unfortunately. I know there would have been people here keen to own the big original Skilleter Dalek artwork, if not the props and costumes.

• FH

July 7th, 2024 - 6:25pm

Had a look but couldn’t find the website tbh.

• Rex F

July 7th, 2024 - 9:34pm

If you’re lazy like me, nearly every UK auction shows up on the-saleroom.com – but be warned, it’s very addictive. If some of the auction houses didn’t make delivery so complicated and expensive, I’d probably be bankrupt.

• FH

July 9th, 2024 - 10:01pm

Ah, thank you. 🙂

• Rex F

July 10th, 2024 - 4:26am

How many pieces of merchandise were signed by all three of Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee? At least one, in 1972, because it’s up for sale. And already expensive.

• Snowman

July 2nd, 2024 - 4:21pm

Did Sci-Fi Collector used to have a PayPal Option? (I’m sure it did). Just been on today to buy a Few things and it’s not an Option anymore.

• Anon

July 2nd, 2024 - 12:47am

Strange that the paperback of evil of the daleks still hasn’t been announced yet. It came out in October 23, the new bonnie langford is out in hardback in August and out in paperback according to Amazon in March 25 yet no evil paperback. Very annoying.

• Mr Greel

July 1st, 2024 - 6:20pm

Booboo this is message for you. Realise this message will be deleted.Think you collect tardis merch.
    See ebay – seller makes rolykins has done Chumbly & Mechanoid rolykins. Now doing a Tardis rolykin not sure if you have seen it. His rolykins are great and this Tardis looks great too .Thought you might want to get one.

• anon

June 30th, 2024 - 12:24pm

Has anyone received a Hardback copy of the latest Doctor Who novel “Caged” which is marked as ‘2’ on the forepage, instead of 1 as a 1st. Edition should be?

• MJS

June 30th, 2024 - 2:51pm

Yeah mine’s a 2

• Anon

June 30th, 2024 - 10:56pm

I have a 1 copy. Got mine from Amazon.

• anon

June 30th, 2024 - 11:26pm

This is what I don’t understand? How can a book that has just been released, already be on a second printing? Surely they can’t have sold the full first print run? Something doesn’t add up here?

• Mrs Croot

July 2nd, 2024 - 10:42am

Gonna assume that all the first editions where at that doctor who convention there (mom comic con was it?), you could see them on display. Maybe they sold really well and were onto a second run, and any first editions are left overs. Maybe they didn’t sell well but first edition was a smaller run only made for the convention, so there’s going to be less. Just some theories.

• anon

July 2nd, 2024 - 2:11pm

I contacted the Publishers to find out & they told me they did 2 small print runs of this title. Obviously the First Edition is now harder to get hold of. This is the first time in buying many Doctor Who books, that I have had difficulty in getting hold of a First Edition copy. So leaving a gap in my collection!

• Rex F

July 2nd, 2024 - 5:12pm

anon: Even if you’re the same anon who keeps posting ‘TAO’ and never explaining what on earth it means, good on you for actually contacting the source and getting a reply. I’d doff my cap to you if I was wearing one. (As a Who fan you do realise that you’re really meant to just wildly speculate for several weeks?)

• anon

July 2nd, 2024 - 11:56pm

TAO (Said jokingly!)

• Snowman

June 27th, 2024 - 3:24pm

Hello Booboo, just wondering if you’ll be putting up a post and photos of the next B&M wave. The Guy on the B&M site said the photos are not leaks and he was given permission. (So Who knows).

June 27th, 2024 - 3:28pm

No. not unless B&M send them to us ( which they won’t). We will wait for the official press release.

• Snowman

June 27th, 2024 - 3:31pm

Ah, no problem Booboo. I’ve seen them anyway, but I know quite a lot of people only use your site for Dr Who Info. (They don’t bother with Social Media at all).

June 27th, 2024 - 3:45pm

we won’t just copy someone else’s photos and post them here.

I have said many times traditional websites like this can’t compete with the onslaught of user lead social media that does whatever it wants.

I take the view that is B&M wanted them on here they would send them to us, they know where we are.

• Drwhofan08

June 27th, 2024 - 6:01pm

I want both sets

• mick

June 30th, 2024 - 4:20pm

Can’t see b&m giving permission they are very funny about info being given to social media sites
      It’s a sackable offence. The info that’s being leaked seemed to be mixed with wrong prices and released dates being given out

June 30th, 2024 - 4:26pm

I have always been one for a “level playing field”, If its OK to see stuff then everyone should be able to see it.

• Rex F

June 30th, 2024 - 4:53pm

Never mind, you can go elsewhere on the net and see the two still images stretched out into a fifteen (fifteen!) minute video. Editing is a dying art…

June 30th, 2024 - 5:09pm

Precisely, no level playfield, “go elsewhere on the net” will eventually kill this site as i have often said.

• Rex F

June 30th, 2024 - 9:10pm

It’ll surely be a while before that happens. Going elsewhere on the net is too painful for a lot of people, those who still like facts and conciseness. What kind of person is going to endure a fifteen minute video (fifteen!) so that they can see two iffy images and hear tons of waffle? I’d rather just come here and read facts, see good pictures, and find useful info. One stop shop, no BS = great.

• Martino

July 4th, 2024 - 11:10am

One of the perils of going on X, which I’m doing less and less now, is the number of muppets childishly posting spoilers and unwanted reveals – I just barely avoided Sutekh spoilers before the BBC aired the final episode, and now I cannot unsee the new B&M wave the algorithm just plonked on my screen. I was really enjoying the anticipation of the official reveal, and its gone just because some twit wanted to show off and feel big for 5 seconds… :O(

July 4th, 2024 - 11:34am

the social media generation has no respect for embargoes or copying and spreading images that dont belong to them if if asked no to (and never giving credit as to where they came from either) x is full of clickbaiters all wanting to get the news out first regardless of any consequences, This problem has been growing for years and is now uncontrollable.

• Rex F

July 4th, 2024 - 1:01pm

I’d like to post my thoughts about social media, but I’m having a pleasant day and don’t want to spoil that. And I don’t want to get banned for being an angry potty mouth.

• Tom Williams

June 26th, 2024 - 6:42pm

Just out off interest if I want too replace discs for series 1,2 or 9 steelbooks is the blu ray copy exact same or a little different ?

• Cully’s Pal

June 25th, 2024 - 10:40pm

I’m astounded to discover that my one time favourite choice to play the Doctor – Robert Powell – provides the voice of the ‘Time Lord Immemorial’ in the audio release of the same name. As someone who has always found the audios to be something of a let down, I’m curious to know if this one is considered to be any good. It appears to be a ninth Dr. story and I never much cared for Eccleston’s era. So is it worth a listen ?

• JX

June 26th, 2024 - 12:08pm

It’s part of an arc so you may find yourself lost, especially considering there are other audio original characters included. Granted, I did enjoy this one but I do love Liv and the Lumiat and Nine a loooot.

• Cully’s Pal

June 26th, 2024 - 12:51pm

Thanks for the info. Really wish Robert had got the role when Tom left – would have changed the course of the show for the better I reckon. If I bought this it would be on the basis of wanting to hear him.