February 4th, 2020 97 comments

Figurine Collection Big Finish 8th Doctor / Dalek & Companion

Available to order from www.forbiddenplanet.com

This item will also be available to order at a later date from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Available to order for a limited time from www.things-from-another-world.co.uk

A new series from the Doctor Who Figurine Collection featuring the Time Lord’s most memorable companions! This set includes the 8th Doctor, Lucie Miller, and a Time Controller Dalek!
In Shops: Apr 29, 2020

Categorised under: Doctor Who Figurine Collection, Magazine

• The Ergon

February 4th, 2020 - 8:54pm

I,m glad all this merchandise is up for preorder at once. Just had to put this on the waitlist for now. All i need now are those Timelord sets and that silva screen music to put keep me in front and i,m up to date. Then of course theres that Gravis and SE to contend with.

• prototype dalek

February 4th, 2020 - 7:25pm

Just pre-ordered mine. Not sure how quick FP are with these type of things.

• Judooning

February 4th, 2020 - 11:28pm

They’re usually on time. Never had a problem ordering the figurine collection from FP.
      Going to order mine now

February 4th, 2020 - 6:21pm

Price has been corrected on FP

February 4th, 2020 - 6:24pm

yes just been told, we emailed them

• Action figures and more

February 3rd, 2020 - 7:49pm

Give me a b&m 5 inch version and I’d be well chuffed.

February 4th, 2020 - 2:01pm

Same here, I’d love a 5inch Lucie Miller

• Bob James

February 5th, 2020 - 5:33pm

Lucie Miller AND Charlotte Pollard and I’m happy. Just don’t try to sell any through the Big Finish website.

• prototype dalek

February 3rd, 2020 - 2:42pm

£37.99 from FP and £29.99 from Eaglemoss, quite a difference in price.

February 3rd, 2020 - 3:07pm

think they have it wrong, this happened with some sets in the USA as well

• The Ergon

February 3rd, 2020 - 3:19pm

there are only 3 items in the pack. i wouldn,t have thought more than 30.

• prototype dalek

February 3rd, 2020 - 3:19pm

That makes sense, would like to pre-order but will wait for a price confirmation.

February 3rd, 2020 - 3:20pm

we have just told them see what happens

• prototype dalek

February 3rd, 2020 - 3:22pm

Thank you, will keep this page open for updates.

• The Ergon

February 3rd, 2020 - 2:19pm

How much longer have we to wait Eaglemoss?

• Jordan9364

February 2nd, 2020 - 2:51pm

Those two newest figurines look fabulous. Great Cyberman variant and an essential Dalek – exactly why I subscribed to this collection 😉

• hello

February 1st, 2020 - 10:32pm

This dalek looks amazing, I’d love to add him to my eaglemoss dalek collection. Any chance he’ll be sold separately or will he only be available in this set?

February 3rd, 2020 - 4:40pm

Just this set.

• Michael Watson

February 1st, 2020 - 1:12am

Clara! Clara! Clara!

• dazzleshell

January 29th, 2020 - 11:02am

Just read we are getting Renegade Dalek from Remembrance as 173 and Revenge of the Cyberman as 174.

That completes the Remembrance Daleks unless we get a destroyed Imperial one at some point.

January 29th, 2020 - 11:41am

Yes another site is getting advanced exclusive notice on EM products now, we could put them on at the same time but i’ve Decided not to add them until FP put them up for order as we used to do it works out better I think

• dazzleshell

January 29th, 2020 - 2:28pm

Yeah. As you will be asked constantly when are they available to order. April is a while off anyway. As a Subscriber it makes things easier.

I’m just happy we are getting them.

January 29th, 2020 - 4:36pm

I’m so excited for all the future releases, especially issues 170 and 172 of the main range, the companion sets, tardis console and time lord sets!!! I’m holding out hope for a classic ice warrior rerelease though as they’re so hard to find and I’d love to see a 12/ Clara companion set based on face the raven as I love both of their outfits for that story

• The Ergon

January 29th, 2020 - 9:41pm

Like Daleks, love cybermen but can we start a range of exclusive monster packs from other stories from Classic and New Who to go with the companion 2-4 sets?

• Neil

January 31st, 2020 - 8:09am

No more from Remembrance. Although I’d like to do a Counter Measures set :)))))

• The Ergon

January 31st, 2020 - 9:42am

Will there be a figurine group photo soon for the individual stuff?

• The Ergon

January 31st, 2020 - 1:16pm

Also hope the revenge cyberman is the one holding the bomb Timer.

• The Ergon

February 1st, 2020 - 12:12am

It seems silence is golden.

• dazzleshell

February 1st, 2020 - 3:53pm

Neil. Do you know what month the next Rare Dalek will be released. Any clues too?

Loved all the Remembrance Figurines. My favourite classic story as 7th was My Doctor.

• Basil Funkenstein

January 24th, 2020 - 2:08pm

Is anyone else ridiculously excited for this or is it just me? I’m looking forward to seeing which doctor/companion set will be next after this one and also if they decide to do anymore 3/4 figurine box-sets. I’m just excited for pretty much everything to do with the collection this year. Here’s hoping there’ll be plenty more years to go yet, I would absolutely love it if the figurine collection was still around to celebrate its tenth anniversary, that’d be a relatively cool achievement. Big thanks to Ben, Neil and the Eaglemoss team.

• Col

January 24th, 2020 - 4:52pm

I’m beyond excited 🙂

hate waiting for the eaglemoss order button to pop up as I always feel I’ll miss it and it will sell out haha …cannot wait !!!!

• Bob

January 25th, 2020 - 5:27am

I’ll personally be giving this one a miss but have no problem with eaglemoss going beyond the TV series as long as we have the option not to buy. Keep the main collection for the TV series . So far the collection has been overall superb have been a subscriber since day one and hope it continues. Some great sets coming out this year too. My only complaint is an empty wallet. Keep up the good work and let’s see if we can reach part 300

January 25th, 2020 - 10:33am

They’re not my favourite tardis team, but i do love them and to me their costumes are iconic and would make great figurines – 5, nyssa, tegan and adric
      As well as brown coat 7 and ace
      Blue coat 10 and Donna and Martha from doctors daughter
      Red coat 12 and River and Nardole
      Normal Purple Coat 11 and Clara from Time of the doctor
      Green coat 11 and Rory
      3rd doctor, liz, jo and the brigadier (all together in big finish story primord so could come together and still be in TV outfits)
      Peri and 6 and mel from trial of a timelord
      Fury from the deep 2 and Victoria and Zoe (technically all in wheel in space if you count Victoria on the time scanner)
      1, polly and Ben from the tenth planet
      1 vicki and Steven from the time meddler
      4 and leela from invasion of time
      Romana 1 and 2 in time lord sets
      8, Charlotte and C’rizz
      8, molly and liv
      don’t know about other big finish companions or harry and turlough (or kamelion)

Lol got carried away again sorry

• Chris

January 4th, 2020 - 1:30pm

A joke they are doing this end forcing you to buy all the doctors again to get companions which I refuse to do, they still have not done Missy and how have another master to do which I’m sure they will by 2050

January 4th, 2020 - 3:19pm

No one is forcing you to buy anything and Big Finish fans are untitled to one or two sets of their own just as much as anything else.

People have been asking for them since day one.

This (optional) big finish sets are in no way responsible for you not getting Missy thus far anyway.

January 4th, 2020 - 6:11pm

You’re making the mistake of using reason boo boo. We’ve had this same thing before, people only wanting what they want and dismissing the fact that many others do what certain things.

• jackelezzzz

January 4th, 2020 - 6:35pm

Remember they are doing time lord sets…

• Neil

January 5th, 2020 - 3:09pm

Posts like these are my favourites. All those assumptions.

• Basil Funkenstein

January 5th, 2020 - 8:07pm

I don’t like posts like these, I don’t enjoy the negativity or air of entitlement that comments like these have.

As much as I can see how much Ben and Neil and the whole team enjoy making this collection it must be tiring and frustrating seeing nonsense like this crop up over and over again.

I adore this collection and can’t help but feel comments like these will bring it to an end sooner rather than later for all the wrong reasons.

January 5th, 2020 - 8:14pm

On this site they are few and far between to be fair, and the vast majority are positive, and, as the naysayers are usually the more vocal, i would say that bodes very well, nothing to worry about here.

• Neil

January 5th, 2020 - 11:06pm

Completely with booboo.

This is a lovely site,

• TheDoctorWhoCollector

January 23rd, 2020 - 11:37am

I totally agree with Booboo, a first class site.
      However on a lighter note Neil, I have a complaint about Eaglemoss products, it’s putting my wallet on a permanent diet.

• Eldrad Must Die!

January 4th, 2020 - 6:19am

I thought Eaglemoss had released a number of the companions. It’s just CO who are behind?

• David Hamburger

January 3rd, 2020 - 7:36am

Wow! Who would have expected that we’d get Lucie Bleeding Miller before 90% of the tv companions?!?