September 27th, 2019 90 comments

Doctor Who Figurine Collection Issue 165 Lin/Dalek

Available to order in the UK from www.forbiddenplanet.com

Usually available to order in the UK when released from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Usually available to order when released in the USA from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Celebrate over half a century of the BBC’s hit series Doctor Who with a brand new magazine and figurine series that covers every year of Doctor Who history, including all the Doctors and all the greatest monsters from Daleks to Weeping Angels.

With thanks To Neil Corry.

Please note this image may take a few seconds to load.

Categorised under: Doctor Who Figurine Collection, Magazine

• Basil Funkenstein

November 4th, 2019 - 9:20pm

Can you guys think of anymore Dalek ideas, (be it normal issue, rare or bonus) that I might have missed?

Standard solar slats 60s Dalek from Hartnell/Troughton era
    Black domed solar slats Dalek from Troughton era
    Gun metal grey Dalek from Pertwee era
    Spiridon light wave Dalek/invisible Dalek from Pertwee era
    Standard Destiny Dalek without suicide bombs from T Baker era
    Standard Dalek from Davison era
    Stengos Dalek from C Baker era
    Renegade faction standard Dalek version 2 from McCoy era (probably a ton more classics I’ve forgotten plus variants of those as well.)
    Metaltron chained to lights on a larger base (either as a special or rare/bonus Dalek.)
    Open Dalek from that episode.
    Dalek with flamethrower from series 1 finale.
    Genesis Ark.
    Open Dalek Sec (either as a rare or bonus Dalek.)
    The last two nonmetallic paradigm Daleks from Victory
    Legacy Dalek variants from series 9 two-parter.

Those are just the ones I could remember, probably a lot more options than that still to go.

• Sean

October 20th, 2019 - 11:02pm

Because of work commitments and not being able to find the time I finally got around to watching series 11 and resolution and have to say I enjoyed every episode I think Jodie makes a great doctor and I am looking forward to series 12 and hopefully more figures from her era

• Lightningboy

October 11th, 2019 - 11:03am

How about separate episode collections?..3 or 4 in a set from classic stories..(Talons of Weng Chiang would probably need an 8 figure set!)..Leela,Romana(s),Peri,Harry are all long overdue imho….anyhow,keep up the great work everyone & keep this collection going & going..the possibilties are almost endless.

• Neil Corry

October 11th, 2019 - 1:07pm

“Almost endless” – yep, that’s how my current workload feels…’

October 11th, 2019 - 1:14pm

that can only be a good thing for us collectors!

• Basil Funkenstein

October 11th, 2019 - 6:05pm

WE LOVE YOU NEIL!

So hoping that comment was a cryptic message that there’s a ton more stuff on the way and you’re just not able to say anything yet.

I left a message on the Dalek Gunship comment thread and, even though it’s basically an essay, I hope you’ve had a chance to give it a look. We are all so grateful for the hard work, love and effort you, Ben and all of the Eaglemoss/Hero Collector have put in to this collection. I’m hoping we can get to 260-300 issues but I’m happy with whatever.