November 8th, 2019 46 comments

Doctor Who Figurine Collection Special 22 The Werewolf

This item will be available from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Use Our Code WHOS12 on your basket page for 12% off.

Let’s travel back to the time of Queen Victoria when an alien Werewolf is on a royal hunt and ready take over the Earth!

The big bad Werewolf appeared in the Tenth Doctor adventure Tooth and Claw (2006). An evil cult conspires against Queen Victoria and sets the alien Werewolf free at Torchwood House to infect her. It’s up to the Doctor and Rose to keep her Majesty safe and defeat the cult.

This Special Werewolf Figurine is a traditional representation of a Werewolf. It has a wolf head, long claws on this hands and feet and a fur-covered body that brings the creature to a more wolf-like form. The figurine captures the Werewolf ready to attack the Doctor or anyone standing on its way.

Product Features:

• Figurine measures: 12 cm
  • Material: Metallic Resin, carefully produced in 1:14 scale
  • Hand-painted for incredible detail
  • Great gift for Doctor Who fans

The Werewolf Figurine comes complete with a 20-page illustrated magazine examining your figurine in close detail and the creative process behind it, exclusive behind the scenes of the episode Tooth and Claw (2006) and the complete timeline of the Tenth Doctor.

Watch out for the full moon and add this twenty-second Special to your ever-growing Doctor Who Figurine Collection!

Categorised under: Doctor Who Figurine Collection, Magazine

November 12th, 2019 - 12:27pm

Just seen the comments suggesting the collection might end at 180 or 200… Neil, please can you push to get figures for Missy, and the other remaining Masters, The Rani, Obsorbaloff, Kamelion and the Empress of the Racknoss. I would be so disappointed if the collection ended without them.

And I must say, when the TARDIS was the first special I was sure Bessie would follow… Companion set perhaps?

November 11th, 2019 - 3:06pm

King James and rosa parks please

• Bobby Davros

November 11th, 2019 - 4:49pm

They could do a monarchy set with James, Victoria, Elizabeth l and Richard l.

November 11th, 2019 - 5:44pm

And kamelion king John!

November 11th, 2019 - 6:56pm

There are much more important figurines to do than king James and rosa, especially if the collection is finishing at 180 or 200

November 11th, 2019 - 9:28pm

Every figure is important to someone.

November 11th, 2019 - 10:13pm

I think series 11 has had it’s fair share of figurines (especially now they’ve got the companion set out in January), I’d rather some other doctors like latter 4, 5 or 12 had 1 or 2 more figurines before the end of the collection now… e.g. foamasi, tractator, skovox blitzer, missy and maybe even a clockwork robot for the 2nd doctor! It would even be nice to save the spaces for series 12 figurines such as the redesigns of returning series 12 villains.

• Dave

November 11th, 2019 - 2:48pm

What are the chances of a Dominator and Servo-Robot?

November 10th, 2019 - 8:52pm

I would love an Absorbaloff!

• Doug Who

November 10th, 2019 - 10:57am

Nice figure and will look great in hand I’m sure.

I was wondering if there was any possibility at all of a Shrivenzale special? The tiny model that Harlequin made is lovely especially for its miniature scale but a larger version, possibly based more on the design drawings would look fantastic I think.

Having seen the ‘Terry Nation Army’ video on the Slyther I’d love to see a special figurine of that too if at all possible.

• John

November 10th, 2019 - 2:02pm

I’d also like to see the Taran Woodbeast and the Magma creature from The Caves of Androzani as well as yours. I really like all these bit part bad monsters, but I can’t really see Eaglemoss doing them.

• Doug Who

November 10th, 2019 - 5:42pm

Yes the ‘bit-part’ monsters would be great. The only range that did these was the Harlequin gaming figures and even they didn’t do a Magma Beast.

I thought it was a real shame the Krynoid didn’t get made as Neil said it looked like ‘a green bag’ – the Slyther is frankly much the same so maybe it will never happen either. Possibly the more humanoid Krynoid stands a chance.

If the collection is extended perhaps we stand a chance of these more obscure characters – I really hope so.

• Doug Who

November 10th, 2019 - 5:55pm

Yes the ‘bit-part’ monsters would be fantastic. The only range that did attempt these was the Harlequin 28mm figures and even they didn’t do a Magma Beast. I think the ‘bad’ monsters can look much better in model form as they can refer to the designers intentions rather than the realisation.

I thought it was a real shame they didn’t pursue the Krynoid special because Neil said it looked like ‘green bag’. Frankly the Slyther is much the same so perhaps that won’t happen either. Maybe the humanoid Krynoid stands a chance.

If the collection gets a substantial extension we might see the more obscure monsters. I’d also like to see a ‘mega-beast’ range covering things like the Drashig, the Skarasen and Kroll although even I might draw the line at Erato!

More female villains like Cessair of Diplos, Lady Adrasta and the Rani would be cool too…

November 10th, 2019 - 6:21pm

And a fendahl, foamasi, marks and tractator

• Doug Who

November 10th, 2019 - 7:16pm

Sorry for the repetition! I thought I hit the ‘post’ button too soon and the first reply hadn’t posted.

Foamasi and Tractator (special?) would be great too.

While we’re fantasising a Malus ‘relief’ with the head surrounded by the wall fragments could look really good.

• Foxy Stoat

November 9th, 2019 - 5:56pm

Would much rather have The Garm (pretty please!) however this looks better than the actual werewolf in the show tbh

November 9th, 2019 - 5:38pm

Did the werewolf not have a tail?

I’m sure I saw a tail, either in the episode, or on my 5” figure when I was younger…

• Bobby Davros

November 9th, 2019 - 7:24pm

Eaglemoss probably pre-empting the possibility that the tails would not survive the postal process based on past experience. The character figure tale was short and thin and gave an unfortunate impression if viewed from the front.

• Alvin

November 9th, 2019 - 4:49pm

I was hoping Eaglemoss would do the werewolf from Tooth & Claw, this will look great on my shelf 🙂

• TARDIS DUDE

November 9th, 2019 - 3:08pm

I swear we had a werewolf before? Either way it’s great figure

• The Werewolf

November 9th, 2019 - 6:54pm

No, we have not had the Werewolf before. I would know. Maybe you just assumed

• 70’s Child

November 9th, 2019 - 2:35pm

Thumbs up, looks brilliant!!!

• Ep

November 9th, 2019 - 10:04am

It looks cool

• Doctor Stu

November 9th, 2019 - 12:19am

I wonder if they’ll ever do any of the peg dolls, I loved how creepy they are. All I want now is a natural ood, or generic ood, a closed mouth Silent, a neutral weathered weeping Angel, a maze of the dead angel, Blue Peg Doll, Vespiform, Reaper, Sontaran Trooper and Judoon Trooper, Korwin and water zombie and I think I’m sorted

• Col

November 9th, 2019 - 9:00am

I’d love a flood figure too

• Daz

November 8th, 2019 - 11:20pm

I think Eaglemoss already had a wolf or big Dog model which has been repurposed here.

• Neil Corry

November 9th, 2019 - 10:43am

November 9th, 2019 - 11:35am

Welcome back Neil, please use liberal doses of salt! I rather like this figure.

• Hardman

November 8th, 2019 - 10:56pm

AWESOME!!

November 8th, 2019 - 10:34pm

It’s like they were told to make a werewolf figurine but didn’t watch the episode

• The Ergon

November 9th, 2019 - 9:55am

I can,t see what difference it makes. It looked Generic werewolf and it was mostly CGI anyway apart from the transformation. This pose i,m assuming is from those chase scenes as it looked darker in some shots. I like it all the same.

November 9th, 2019 - 5:35pm

It’s a werewolf, they are pretty generic. It looks great to me

• The Ergon

November 9th, 2019 - 6:32pm

There are some scarier exceptions but yes, I,m very pleased Eaglemoss have done this one.

November 8th, 2019 - 10:08pm

Cool

• Crosby

November 8th, 2019 - 9:46pm

I was wondering if he’d be a special or main figurines

• Mrs Croot

November 8th, 2019 - 9:17pm

Loved playing with the 5″ figure as a kid, so this one would be a bit of nolstaga for me. Great story as well.

• Tom Parsons

November 8th, 2019 - 8:51pm

do subscribers get this one or do we have to order separately ? 🙂

November 8th, 2019 - 9:01pm

only if you opted in for the specials

• The Werewolf

November 8th, 2019 - 7:52pm

This one looks very good to me

• The Ergon

November 8th, 2019 - 8:06pm

Thats you sorted now werewolf.

• The Werewolf

November 9th, 2019 - 3:09pm

Lol, how’d you guess. Fingers crossed for the Ergon

• The Ergon

November 9th, 2019 - 6:45pm

I,ve a feeling thats quite a way down the line, if at all. I,d still like to see it by Omega Mk 2,s side in the cabinet, even if he is one of his less successful creations.

• Bobby Davros

November 8th, 2019 - 7:52pm

Crash Bandicoot! Put some clothes on this instant!

• The Flying Shark

November 8th, 2019 - 7:36pm

I’ve been waiting for this one! Any chance of a red eyed Ood and the Abzorbaloff to complete my dream series 2 line-up?

• Jackson Lake

November 9th, 2019 - 11:55am

Same! I always wanted an Abzorbaloff figure (no matter how bad the episode was), but with Eaglemoss I now think it’s possible 🙂

• TARDIS_H63

November 8th, 2019 - 7:36pm

The likeness isn’t the best…