January 13th, 2022 24 comments

Figurine Collection Magazine Issue 216 Karvinista

From www.bleedingcool.com

Celebrate over half a century of the BBC’s hit series Doctor Who with a brand new magazine and figurine series that covers every year of Doctor Who history, including all the Doctors and all the greatest monsters from Daleks to Weeping Angels.

Categorised under: Doctor Who Figurine Collection, Magazine

• Crosby

January 21st, 2022 - 12:30am

Has anyone had their direct debit for 216/317 yet was meant to go out Tuesday 18 Jan but mine hasn’t

January 22nd, 2022 - 4:16pm

I didn’t know they were going that high.

• The ergon

January 22nd, 2022 - 4:26pm

Ha,ha. Neednt bother with the customs then.

• davidhhh

January 17th, 2022 - 2:06pm

I bet this one is going to stand out. He’s the standout character from Flux. Add in all the dog lovers, and you’ve got an instant hit! And, as everyone has said the detail in this picture is great!

• davidhhh

January 17th, 2022 - 2:07pm

I meant that I bet this is going to SELL out!

January 16th, 2022 - 3:17am

Is there an explanation as to why Eaglemoss is selling stock to other companies like Forbidden Planet & others plus there own Subscribers, but not actually selling anything on their own website? From what I can see Eaglemoss have supplied 206-211 but but only currently have The Borad # 206 listed to purchase?

January 16th, 2022 - 8:06am

it seems very odd, lots of people are now going to FP many subscribers including ourselves are now 6 figures behind like the shop

• Crosby

January 14th, 2022 - 7:43pm

I love this Character

• Fledershrew

January 14th, 2022 - 11:05am

Excellent cover. Excellent figurine – paintwork, sculpt, wow and wow. Very well produced indeed.

Really very enjoyable character in Dr Who; good in all his scenes.

• Col

January 14th, 2022 - 10:54am

Be great to get Bel vinder Dan and Diane as a flux companion set

• Doctor Stu

January 13th, 2022 - 11:08pm

As much as I felt series 13 ended on an absolute clanger I can’t deny I kind of love this character. I love the whole mans best friend concept. Just hoping for an Azure and Vinder now

January 14th, 2022 - 10:39am

Im sure Azure will be coming soon as a great “alien” companion piece to Swarm.
      Not sure about Vinder though. The only human looking figures Eaglemoss have done apart from the Doctors are Companions and the Master/Missy.
      (Excluding the Dream lord)

January 14th, 2022 - 10:45am

And Santa Clause of course.

• Doctor Mysterio

January 13th, 2022 - 10:47pm

That is certainly a handsome looking figure with a great paint job. Can’t wait for mine to arrive!

• TheOpenCardBoardBox

January 13th, 2022 - 10:14pm

IM SO EXCITED!!!

• The ergon

January 13th, 2022 - 10:33pm

AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT. IVE JUST SEEN A WOWCHER DEAL AND I THINK I LIKE IT.

• The Fishmonger

January 14th, 2022 - 6:38am

This is the content I’m here for.

• Doug Who

January 13th, 2022 - 8:35pm

I must admit I wasn’t too keen on this character when he first appeared in the show but he grew on me. However, Eaglemoss have done an amazing job on this figurines.

Hope the paint job is as impressive on the ones we receive because it is outstanding. As Coleman says fantastic detail on this.

January 13th, 2022 - 9:15pm

Yes Doug, the details fantastic to say how small these figurines are.
      As you know making something look this good at such a small scale is very difficult.

• Doug Who

January 13th, 2022 - 10:11pm

I think the Karvanista looks simply amazing with the level of detail they’ve got. It make it all the more disappointing when the ‘human’ characters lack the same detail.

• The ergon

January 13th, 2022 - 10:14pm

You dont need to tell me coleman. Ive been at it 6 hours today and im still not done. I,m expecting azure and maybe the doctor angel next with the terileptil android. This is impressive and of all the flux characters the shaggy dog was my most wanted.

• Nick

January 13th, 2022 - 7:47pm

Oh my goodness, cootchy cootchy coo….!! Must have!!!

• Col

January 13th, 2022 - 7:04pm

Cannot wait for this to stand next to the fugitive doctor 😀

January 13th, 2022 - 6:10pm

Very good, full of detail.