November 26th, 2021 - 11:04am

I’ll be interested in them if like last year Forbidden Planet (or someone else) gets hold of some signed copys again.

• Daniel

November 26th, 2021 - 10:11am

Hoping for new series novelisations rather that reprints but the release rate is way too slow.

• Whorules

November 26th, 2021 - 11:05am

I think these will mainly or all new who. And yes, way to slow. One a month would make me very happy

• The ergon

November 24th, 2021 - 11:26am

frontios?

• Jason Z

November 24th, 2021 - 11:56am

Flux! All of it!

• Book collector

November 24th, 2021 - 1:04pm

I’d be very happy if was flux. There are now five so presumably there are still two more to be announced as seven seems to be the norm. I’m hoping for a target version of shada just to complete the classic era target range.

• Jay

November 24th, 2021 - 3:35pm

It might just stay at five, one for each of the modern era doctors, though a target version of Shada would be good.

• Rory

November 25th, 2021 - 3:08pm

Book Collector, Shada is still unlikely with Gareth Roberts being persona non grata.

I’m hoping for novelisations of the new audio adaptations (Stones of Blood, Androids of Tara, and Unearthly Child). The audios have already been written, so it would be a cinch to publish them.

• Book collector

November 25th, 2021 - 6:51pm

Unearthly child is unlikely as it’s tied up in complicated copyright issues. Shada could be published as the original is still in print. They could also just get James Goss to do (yet) another version as a target one would be closer to the original version than the novel would be anyway. Fisher’s stones and android I’d be happy with but I’d still like uncle Terrance’s versions to be made available again too.

• Jason Z

November 25th, 2021 - 9:28pm

I think what Rory meant was that Roberts would not be allowed to slim down his own version of Shada to a Target-sized reprint, as was done with Goss’s Adam’s adaptations. The full version would be much too long for Target, I imagine. But yes I guess that another person might take on the job.

• MJS

November 24th, 2021 - 11:00am

These letters are all very intriguing, aren’t they?

• Children of davros

November 24th, 2021 - 11:58am

As far as I remember the last set had code letters as well and they didn’t correspond to the books in anyway.