October 20th, 2020 66 comments

Coleman’s Collection Including kandyman Custom

Categorised under: Collections

April 10th, 2021 - 5:51pm

coleman. Just started work on my Eaglemoss style Fish person. Well i say work, i,ve done the head and i,m quite impressed how its come out for a first attempt and my confidence is building the more i do.I dont want to jinx it, so i plan to do a first bake on the head and detail more when its cured such as adding those gills and fins which i pray turn out right. Its legs and arms that prove the most difficult when keeping the scale to a minimum and being the perfectionist i am will not reveal my pieces until i,m certain they look something like.
    Painting the damn things is a slow process for me as well as i try to get the colouring just right but i persevere, no matter how long it takes.
    P>S- I read the comments you made with Booboo with regards to the Bok figurine. I agree the figurine looks just as though it as come fresh from the mould and with no grey weathering. Just wondering if would you consider buying another from FP and painting one to try to get to the standard you would like?

April 11th, 2021 - 10:39am

Hello ergon, I’ll look forward to seeing your Fish Person and the other sculpts you’ve done.
      Would be a good idea to repaint the Eaglemoss Bok when he arrives to a more accurate Grey with abit of whethering. Havnt started my 8 inch Menoptera yet but I will be soon. ( Been abit busy lately).

April 11th, 2021 - 11:50am

Check out Rob whites character customs on Flickr. some of those classics and New Who stuff hes done are amazing. His Menoptera is one of the best i,ve seen. Could prove inspirational.

April 11th, 2021 - 1:02pm

Just seem them Ergon, all his Dr Who sculpts look excellent. Looks like he’s using Milliput. (never heard of it until recently). I’ve been on Facebook page for custom figurines recently trying to pick up a few tips and most of the CO customisers use this. It’s like air dry clay that dries in three to four hours solid so you can sand it etc and paint. They usually use a cheap CO figure for customising fodder then add milliput as required. The advantage with using an old CO sculpt instead of a wire frame is you still retain full articulation of your figure. I’ve been asking a few questions on their recently because one day I might try it myself. Just ordered some Milliput yesterday off eBay. A tube was only £3.75.
      (one good tip I had off their was don’t use Polymer clay on CO figures because the plastic figures melt when put in oven)

April 11th, 2021 - 6:54pm

The lad on the figurines facebook page who made and sold multiple Kandyman figurines used the wooden cyberman eaglemoss figurine as a cover. He used milliput putty and did an incredible job given the timeframe he had of a few hours before it hardened and did all the body, face and features. I tried it for the Eaglemoss style figurines and it ended up a right sticky mess so i abandoned the idea. It Would be ideal for customising a spare CO figure for augmentation IE: similar to creating a new
      mouth for a zygon etc..
      As far as Milliput putty in my case i,ll just use for touching up scratched or broken surfaces. I,m happy with my Polymer clay for now. Thanks all the same coleman.

April 12th, 2021 - 11:06am

Hello Ergon, yes I’d sooner use polymer clay its very versatile and you can work with it for ages until your happy with the sculpt. There’s no worry about it hardening too soon.
      Just meant if I decide to tackle customising some CO figures in future I’ll have to use Milliput or something similar because you can’t put the plastic base figure in an oven.

April 12th, 2021 - 11:46am

I know what you mean , not advisable. Robs work for the most part on his, are just sublime. The work thats gone into some of those customs is beyond words. The Krafayis, The Myrrka, Meoptera, sandman are real standouts. I just wish i had the skill to achieve something half as decent. If i were to do CO customs that is.

April 12th, 2021 - 11:53am

I’ll try some CO customs eventually and if their half as good as Robs I’ll be very happy, (of course I’ll post some photos). Will be awhile off though, I still intend doing the Menoptera in polymer clay first.

• Doug Who

March 5th, 2021 - 1:10pm

Hi there Coleman,

Hope you’re doing well!

The Daffodil Auton looks really great and looking forward to seeing you start the Menoptera. I’ll be interested to see how you tackle the wings because I need to make some replacement ones for my Sue Moore Menoptera model.

I’ve done a Daffodil Auton bust which is one of a few I did a while back with the intention of casting them but haven’t yet!

I’ve not had that much time to devote to model making recently, the odd hour here and there. Kandyman is progressing very slowly…however the Rutan is now finished and quite pleased with how it turned out. I based it as closely to the TV version as I could. Also completed my mini Giant Maggot diorama which is my favourite model so far. Three maggots including one hatching from an egg! I’m on the way to finishing a Brain of Morpho and Keller Machine. Oh and I did a quick Great Intelligence model based on the ‘Abominable Snowmen’ as I had some steel ball bearings hanging around. All these are in scale with Eaglemoss so it’s quite fiddly working so small.

Like Tim, I have quite a few Harlequin models and they are even more fiddly to paint. Eye strain is a constant threat! They are a great series as they did so many figures that I doubt even Eaglemoss will cover. I think my favourite is their Shrivenzale. They have some great detail for such tiny figures.

I’ve taken a few pictures of my models but haven’t looked into actually posting them here yet.

March 5th, 2021 - 3:10pm

Yes, please post your photos when you can Doug Who. Very much looking forward to seeing them. Should be good to see your stuff along with The ergon and TimelordTims photos.
      TimelordsTims looking towards posting photos around end of March, start of April, so shouldn’t be long if you keep a lookout Doug.
      Haven’t started doing the Menoptera yet, maybe in next couple of weeks. Just been having a little break. To be honest, been watching alot of the old black and white Dr Whos since i haven’t seen them for years.

• Doug Who

March 5th, 2021 - 4:32pm

Don’t blame you taking a break. It can end being as tiring as it is relaxing. I always enjoy the painting much more than the model making.

Managed to get a base for my Morpho figurine which arrived this morning so will be finishing assembling that over the weekend. The tiny brain creature was so ridiculously fiddly to sculpt! I think it will look quite good though…

Promise I’ll try to post some photos soon…

March 5th, 2021 - 5:12pm

Eventually will be getting some Premo sculpey polymer clay for the Menoptera wings though Doug. On tutorials this seems to be the most transparent when baked in oven, so should make really great wings.. Already got some Fimo polymer clay off Ebay for the rest of the body, which is very soft and easy to manipulate.
      It’s very similar to normal or air dry clay to work with. If you ever decided to use polymer clay for your figurines wings, it should be fairly easy for you to use because your used to working with air dry clay already.
      Just roll the clay thinly with a roller then cut to shape.
      The main advantage with polymer clay is once its baked in the oven then even thin pieces are strong and very flexible, Which should be ideal for the Menopteras wings.
      I only use the 56 gram packs of clay (about size of a mars bar). There about £2.90 each

• TimelordTim

February 24th, 2021 - 9:24pm

Brilliant job with the Auton and Kandyman, they look fantastic! Can’t wait to see what you work on next.

February 24th, 2021 - 9:43pm

Thanks TimelordTim.
      Was going to do an 8 inch version of zu-zanna next then a Menoptera.
      Might swap them round and do the Menoptera first.
      Just waiting for some more clay to arrive off Ebay.

• TimelordTim

February 25th, 2021 - 11:20am

Will be great to see a Menoptera. I’m sure you’ll do a brilliant job of it.

It’d make a great figure for CO but that’s unlikely. I’ve just bought the Harlequin model of it to paint myself and add to my display.

February 25th, 2021 - 12:16pm

Are you on collections TimelordTim? If so I’ll have alook.

• TimelordTim

February 25th, 2021 - 1:25pm

I’m not at the moment. I’ve been painting some Harlequin figures recently and have been customising 1/76th scale figures to have a Doctor Who scene on my model railway. I’ve also recently got a cabinet for my CO figures collection. I’m hoping to have it all together to ask Booboo for a collections page in late March or early April.

February 25th, 2021 - 2:48pm

Nice one TimelordTim, I’ll look forward to seeing them.
      Haven’t got any myself but I really like the Harlequin and warlord figures. I’m always checking them out on customising sites. Some of the paint jobs are amazing, considering how small they are. Been tempted to buy some of the pre painted Warlord figures off eBay.

• Doctor…Who?

February 22nd, 2021 - 11:21am

That Carnival Auton is looking great Coleman! Keep up the good work!

February 22nd, 2021 - 1:30pm

Thanks again Doctor…Who?, If you check back about Thursday, Friday I’ll be posting a few finished painted photos.
      Are you still making clay models when you’ve time?

February 22nd, 2021 - 1:36pm

My mistake Doctor…Who?
      Had you mixed up with Doug Who for a minute their.

• Doctor…Who?

February 22nd, 2021 - 2:20pm

No worries, they are rather similar names!

• Doug Who

January 31st, 2021 - 5:05pm

Hi Coleman,

Just wow!

Your Kandyman is an absolute triumph Coleman. Beautiful! It sits so well with the other Harrop figures. Really beautifully sculpted and painted. I was wondering like Ergon if you might attempt the wiring etc but it really doesn’t need it because it is outstanding as it is. If they were ever to do an official release, I can’t see it bettering this. So well done!

The Menoptera will be another real challenge. I recently bought a dilapidated Sue Moore Menoptera which needs new wings but I have never cast in resin so that may prove an obstacle. I’d be interested to know how you might go about it…

Like both you and Ergon, work has interfered with my own Kandyman project but I am doing it to Eaglemoss scale which is even more fiddly! The figurine collection is my favourite line of merchandise so it would be lovely to add those characters and monsters that are very unlikely to happen.

In addition to a couple of simple paint jobs, I’ve already done a Cyberman with bombs from ‘Revenge’, an Ogri (pretty easy as it is a stone!) and am on my way to a Rutan, which is surprisingly tricky considering its fairly simple design. I also decided to do a mini ‘Green Death’ tableau with eggs and maggots! After that a Keller Machine and a Brain of Morpho.

As you say, it is quite therapeutic making these, although also can be slightly annoying when it doesn’t quite work!

It would be really interesting to see all the different versions of characters when they’re eventually complete.

But once again well done on wonderful work!

January 31st, 2021 - 9:00pm

Thanks Doug Who for the very, very kind words.
      I hope you and Ergon post photos eventually, I know you mentioned it awhile back.
      It was you and Ergon having a conversation on here awhile back saying you sculpted and painted clay figures that got me interested in doing these figures in the first place.
      I’ll eventually add the dry white sugar effect to the Kandyman, but I’ve left the wiring off on purpose because I think it’ll spoil the aesthetics.
      It looks good on the full size prop but I’m not sure about a 8inch figure.
      I’m well on the way with making the Daffodil Auton in White clay. So hopefully I should be posting a photo of the full sculpt next weekend.

January 31st, 2021 - 9:26pm

By the way Doug Who I know what you mean about therapeutic but slightly annoying when things don’t turn out right.
      In regards to the Menoptera it’s awhile off yet,
      but I wasn’t going to use resin, I had been thinking of doing it in a translucent clay, rolling out very thinly. Been watching some great tutorials lately and translucent Premo sculpy seems best in clearness when baked and very pliable (can bend double even very thin pieces, without breaking ). I’ll do the rest of the body in white Fimo.

February 1st, 2021 - 8:48am

Premo sculpey is quite malleable but you really have to work at it to get the desired shape and is quite hard in texture before rolling but is perfect for getting the desired effect.
      I,m sure you will do an equally excellent job on the daffodil Auton, coleman although i think i may just hold out for that one. The ones i plan to do are the more obscure or as Doug says ‘releases that might not happen’ any time soon. A few people have done The Keller Machine and done good jobs on them. I,d like an Ogri but thats one i might just wait for as well but The Brains of morphoton. I,ve thought about those and could be a future project. Next up for Me after i,ve painted The Plasmaton are The Pool cleaner, Larvae gun louse, Fishperson and i may just attempt either a Navarino or Sandy from ‘The Rescue’.
      P.S-just for reference How do you post pictures to this collection page? I,ve just bought a new Android phone and i,m just getting used to all its modes and functions.

• Doug Who

February 1st, 2021 - 2:02pm

Hi Coleman and Ergon,

Good to hear from you both!

I haven’t used Primo or sculpey at all. I tend to just sculpt in modelling clay. Its probably not as durable as the ‘baked’ modelling material but its what I’m used to. My favourite part of the process is painting and I tend to use artists acrylics over a primer.

It’s interesting the aesthetic decisions you make when making these sculpts, such as the wiring on the Kandyman. It perhaps gives you a wee insight into how Neil and the others at Eaglemoss must think about these things – and what a fantastic job that must be!

I try to keep to what was seen on screen but with the Rutan, you actually see very little. For example you only see one tentacle but the implication is that there are more. I’ve tried to make it more dynamic with tentacles flailing at the back! Then there’s all the filaments you see in close ups when its talking to the Doctor!

I don’t know if we’ll see an Ogri in the official collection. From what Neil Corry has said about the Krynoid and Foamasi, they make judgements on what will make ‘good’ figures whereas personally I think they can make really interesting figurines from less successful monsters. Besides their Aggedor looked nothing like its screen appearance!

Not a figure, but I did make a daffodil Auton bust to go with the unofficial series made in the 90’s, which came out quite well.

Ergon, I thought about doing a Plasmaton so would be really interesting to see yours although a Fish Person would be really cool but a nightmare to sculpt – all those scales! A Navarino would be excellent too. I’ve sourced a few parts for the Keller Machine such as a miniature clear dome. I think the ultimate model I’d really like to make would be the large Krynoid…maybe one day!

Would love to share photos but I don’t know how to upload them here either. I’m not on social media although can see some of the places where others show their customs. Perhaps we should start a blog for these sorts of things!

February 1st, 2021 - 2:37pm

You are right about the Aggedor I gave mine away. Its one of the few instances where they didn,t get it right and until i decide to do my own i am more than happy with harrops version. i was watching the seeds of Doom last week and I would love to see a Krynoid in either part Plant/part Keeler, the full vegiform creature or a Mega plant the size of the chase Estate. Anyway good luck to you both. I,m sure you don,t need it and look forward to seeing more of your displays in those collections.

February 1st, 2021 - 2:47pm

Ergon.
      Just ask Booboo for his Email address, make sure you use your up-to-date Email address and he will send it to you. Then just post the photo in an email to him.
      I had to send each photo as a separate email. (Only way I could work it out).

February 1st, 2021 - 2:59pm

Ps, Doug Who, just follow the above advice I gave to Ergon for posting photos on this site.
      (I’m not on social media either).

• Doug Who

February 1st, 2021 - 3:17pm

I modified my Eaglemoss Aggedor by filing down the claws and adding a ‘hump’! I think that’s what decided me to try my hand at making my own.

There is a lovely Aggedor figure from the 1990’s HUD ‘Mini Terror’ series which turns up very occasionally but can go for silly prices now. It really captures the screen Aggedor and is in almost perfect scale with the Eaglemoss figurines.

You’ve inspired me Coleman so I think this weekend I’ll do a bit more to my Kandyman as it has stalled a bit. Will look into sending photos too!

Best wishes to you both!

February 1st, 2021 - 9:34pm

I don’t remember wether it was my Eaglemoss Aggedor or the Web Yeti (because it was awhile ago) but it came with the claws broken. Remember sending it back for a replacement and the replacement was also broke, so i gave it up as a bad job and kept it.

• Doctor…Who?

January 29th, 2021 - 2:19pm

In the words of Ron Weasley- ‘Bloody Hell!’
    Great Kandyman model and brilliant collection Coleman! Its with collections like these when I realise how much love this little teatime show has been given!

January 29th, 2021 - 4:22pm

Thanks for the kind words Doctor…Who?, Much appreciated.
      Was only going to make Kandyman as a one off in clay as a way of getting him in my collection. But found both sculpting and painting during these strange times very therapeutic.
      I’ve decided to sculpt a few more 8 inch Dr Who villains starting with the Daffodil carrying Auton. If he turns out ok I’ll be tempted to try my hand at Zu-zana and a Menoptera. I’m trying to give some of the lesser Dr Who characters some much needed love.
      (Anyway only time will tell).

January 21st, 2021 - 3:17pm

Did you use heavy body acrylic? I started with standard but the result was too translucent and had to do it slowly and daily, so changed and mixed different paints for texture and various colours than keep buying separate. Your version is very good though the problem with The Kandyman is that there is so much detail and there is all the wiring and the hardened sugar up the Arms etc., you tend to miss these little things. I have now found a decent substitute and i have inserted holes and plan to hot glue gun those in. I only get the Friday off so to do these customs and those 4-5 hours go nowhere. Well done coleman. As The Kandyman say ‘A Labour of love’ Now you can start work on The Menoptera.

January 21st, 2021 - 3:44pm

Thanks Ergon.
      It’s only a work in progress at the moment, should be finished around weekend then I’ll post more photos. Just used normal humbrol acrylics, took ages to paint as most colours needed two to three coats with two hours drying time inbetween. The yellow torso took seven coats. Like you said the acrylics don’t cover well at all.
      Much prefer my enamels but they react with polymer clay.

January 21st, 2021 - 5:34pm

Good luck with the wiring (if you plan add those) and the dreaded spinning, swirly eyes.

January 21st, 2021 - 5:45pm

P.s- Harrops have The Axon Creature up for this friday. I wasn,t expecting it to go up until next week, so thats something to look forward to and a quick despatch too as they have a third undisclosed piece being revealed shortly.

January 21st, 2021 - 6:02pm

Thanks for letting me know about the Axon monster Ergon.
      I didn’t know.

January 21st, 2021 - 6:07pm

I’ll go as far as adding the crusted sugar but I’ll miss out the wiring Ergon.

January 21st, 2021 - 6:09pm

Sorry it is the 26th. losing track of days, forgetting its friday tomorrow. Still, can,t wait to see what that next third piece will be.

January 21st, 2021 - 6:24pm

Speaking of the Menoptera you mentioned earlier. It would make a lovely piece in the 8inch scale. I’ve never used it but I know FIMO makes some translucent clay that turns even more clear when baked.
      (Would make great wings)?

January 21st, 2021 - 7:52pm

Might be worth attempting. if Harrops were to do this figurine, imagine the all different materials they would have to use which would really hike up the price and they would need extra large and protective packaging which could be quite precarious in transit even with all the polystyrene. Eaglemoss have downplayed a potential release due to the materials involved also. It would require a lot of patience thats for sure. I,m onto customising smaller eaglemoss style figurines and experimenting with resin. Once i complete the Kanyman paint job on both the harrop a like figurine, and its scaled down version and complete that infernal wiring, I,m going to start on a fishperson a plasmaton and a few smaller, easier pieces that eaglemoss might not do anytime soon. After The kandyman they will seem like a breeze.P.s- I use premo sculpey which is a pain to roll whereas Fimo is at least softer and probably better for doing small stuff like the auton troll doll etc…

January 21st, 2021 - 8:07pm

Apologies coleman. Got the Harrop Date wrong. The Axon Monster is 26th February, i thought the dates didn,t match up. Never Mind. If you get a moment Check out ‘The War Chief ‘Custom on the figurines facebook page. Hes done a cracking job. It actually looks someting like Edward Brayshaw.

January 22nd, 2021 - 4:49pm

It’s ok Ergon, what with the Blu-ray collection and the couple of steel books all coming out at similar times it’ll give me chance to save some money up for the Axon.

January 22nd, 2021 - 5:11pm

Just been on the custom figurine Facebook page. That Edward Brayshaw is very good, especially since its Eaglemoss scale.
      I admire anyone working in this scale, both sculpting and painting is very difficult.

• TimelordTim

January 21st, 2021 - 8:39am

That’s an excellent Kandyman model!! Brilliant, well done. A very nice collection too.

January 21st, 2021 - 3:50pm

Thanks Tim,
      Kandymans a work in progress, but if you check back next week I’ll be posting finished photos.

December 27th, 2020 - 3:38pm

Merry Xmas coleman. I,d just like to ask, have you got round to painting your Kandyman or are you still deciding which acrylics to use. It can be difficult to choose especially when you put so much effort in, it can make you apprehensive on how to go about it. Also, looking at the head did you stick the clay balls on the head after cooking and will you be adding the wiring to the body and doing the round plinth or just leaving well alone. Whatever, its still a very good effort all round. I may put mine up soon but i,m on with some others at present.

December 28th, 2020 - 10:12pm

Happy Christmas Ergon, yes put your figures on show here when possible I’ll definitely have a look.
      I managed to put it on a round white clay base, then oven baked it for 30 minutes at 110 c. (It’s turned out quite well). Then bought some Humbrol acryilcs, I’m in process of painting at moment.
      Probably be another couple of weeks though.
      Only painting in a morning now and again when not busy.

December 29th, 2020 - 11:03am

Theres just not enough hours in the day. I have to try to put a day aside each week. I,m glad your projects coming on though. Theres no rush with the painting, thats the beauty of working with Polymer. Hope you do more in the Harrop scale and Harrops are so slow at knocking out the figurines we,d like to see. I Might get the Terileptil Android when i,m 70, the way they are going.

December 29th, 2020 - 4:54pm

The Terileptils and the Android are one of my favourites too. (That haven’t been made yet) Hopefully Harrops Will make them soon, Should look great on display.

January 19th, 2021 - 8:27pm

Thanks for updating Booboo, should be finished by weekend (hopefully).

November 28th, 2020 - 10:31am

There are some great steelbook protectors you can buy made of plastic. Better than the bag ones, worth investing in! Love the lot though

November 28th, 2020 - 10:40am

Thanks, I’ll look into the dvd protectors.
      Only started using them because the cardboard sleeves damage so easily.
      (Damaged a few in the past).

November 21st, 2020 - 4:08pm

Hello Ergon,
    A scaled down version to match the Eaglemoss stuff would be the only other figure I’d be interested in doing. Only just finished sculpting so it hasn’t been baked yet. Was intending to put it on a round clay base to match the Harrops figures. Couple of days ago managed to get some pure white FIMO clay for this purpose.
    Won’t be long now before I’ll be trying the Bansley B&M store for the new CO sets.
    BooBoo, if ive double posted similar message, will you delete it. Having trouble with signal again, thanks.

November 20th, 2020 - 4:57pm

Rather impressed with that Kandyman, be sure to send some painted pictures in

November 20th, 2020 - 5:25pm

Thanks BooBoo,
      1st time Ive ever sculpted with polymer clay aswell.
      Thought I’d give it ago, because of Ergon and Doug who having a conversation on here awhile back saying they’d done a few customs in clay.
      So I thought I’d give it a bash.
      Will show painted photos eventually but ill have to buy some acrylics (only got enamels at the moment).

November 20th, 2020 - 1:54pm

In that line up of four its like sutekhs thinking ‘ How come i,ve been pushed to the back of the queue?’

• the 14th doctor

November 20th, 2020 - 1:36pm

great collection

November 20th, 2020 - 4:43pm

Thanks for commenting.

November 20th, 2020 - 1:27pm

You,ve done a really decent job there coleman. If not better than the ones the guy on the figurine collection did who was charging £30 for the miniature figurines. i have had to start from scratch as the clay i was using wasn,t quite right, so i,ve opted for the premo stuff. I didn,t want to bake but for better results it seems thats my only option. I,m going to make a few before i mould and then paint. What acrylics are you using? I,m sticking with matte as i,m sticking to the smaller 1:21 scale and the hands are slightly trickier than the full scale Harrop-a-like you have chosen to do .I,d like to see the finished product when its complete. Your patience has paid off. Well done.

November 20th, 2020 - 1:28pm

P.s -Whats next on your clay sculpting agenda?

November 20th, 2020 - 4:41pm

Thanks for commenting Ergon. Not certain I’ll make anymore (at the moment at least).
      Love kandyman, one of my all time favourite Dr who Characters. Due to the copyright issues, don’t think any company’s going to make him and I had to have one in my collection, so I thought making him myself was the only way to have one. Hoping all the other figures I’d like to own are made by one of the big company’s so I don’t have to make anymore.
      Going to use Humbrol acrylics, always used there enamels for other projects I’ve done and never had any complaints. Was going for a satin look, (not gloss not Matt somewhere inbetween), but looking at colours available, might have to settle for Matt finish.

November 20th, 2020 - 5:49pm

It was tricky doing the Robert Harrop scale, but I’d need alot more practice to do the Eaglemoss scale like your doing.
      Must be ultra tricky doing hands, head beads and so on in that scale.

November 21st, 2020 - 12:19pm

Like you wouldn,t believe. The headpart is the worst. the tiniest headbeads and all the other details including the face attachment and the painting of the spinning eyes. I just want one to go with the seventh figurines. The only Happiness patrol additions Eaglemoss could get the copyright for to acknowledge this story would be one of the Patrol, Helen A and Fifi or one of the underground Dwellers. Would they even bother with Melted Kandyman? (Unlikely, If they couldn,t do the real thing). That would be like producing ‘Destroyed Cassandra’ that ‘Character’ made and that didn,t shift so well on the shelves as i remember. Harrop and Eaglemoss have said they would love to do the Kandyman but its not likely to ever happen as you say. Your version is a triumph and i,m sure it must be a relief its almost done and turned out so well and matches with the others in the collection. Can,t wait to see the painted version. Are you going to round off the plinth like Harrop? and would you attempt a downscaled version if you have any spare clay to go alongside your eaglemoss collection?