August 8th, 2020 9 comments

Big Finish The Ninth Doctor Adventures Volume 01 Vinyl LP

Please note if you require all four Vinyls we suggest you order them now

Available to order as a bundle from www.bigfinish.com

Brand new adventures featuring Christopher Eccleston as the Ninth Doctor.

Story details to follow.

** TRIPLE LP GATEFOLD ** STRICTLY LIMITED TO 1000 COPIES **

Categorised under: CD, Vinyl records

• Timothy Nicholas John Rodmell

August 27th, 2020 - 11:58pm

Do we know if these will just be black vinyl?

August 11th, 2020 - 11:53am

I buy alot of the merchandise that is promoted on this site, and proud to do so.
    But I won’t be buying these.

August 23rd, 2020 - 6:27pm

I hope he does alot more Dr Who related stuff in future though.

• J45ON96

August 23rd, 2020 - 8:07pm

Okay, why?

Your comment isn’t really adding anything to this discussion here?

• Gareth Pugh

August 10th, 2020 - 2:09pm

A silly but fun (maybe?) thought – given most records these days are not on plain black vinyl, it would be cool if maybe each set was on a colour of vinyl that reflected one of the 9th Doctor’s costume variants. And that’s basically the jumper colours (maroon, olive green, navy/purple (i’ve heard that one called different things) and finally black? Okay that would be standard black vinyl i guess LOL

• Mrs Croot

August 10th, 2020 - 3:28pm

Achievable reply:
      Could be fun if they printed a Time Vortex into a record and have it look like a spinning Time Vortex.

Insane follow-up:
      With the amount of records we’re getting nowadays, maybe we should get a TARDIS needle cover, so it looks like it’s spinning through a Time Vortex.

• bryan

August 11th, 2020 - 2:20pm

Not sure if I can use the link. So.

But if you look for Star Wars Hologram spaceships vinyl, you will see various albums (soundtracks) with different spaceships floating and spinning above the Record.

So Hologram 9th Doctor anyone? 🙂 Or TARDIS .

Maybe for the Big Finish 60th anniversary Vinyl

August 23rd, 2020 - 6:35pm

Bryan,
      I forgot to say when you mentioned the Starwars LP holograms I was curious and looked them up on YouTube.
      Not keen though, not as good as I expected.

• bryan

August 9th, 2020 - 8:03pm

My first Big finish thats new NEW on Vinyl and its Christopher Eccleston. WOW! I have the whole main range on CD and the Supermarket excelusive Vinyl. But these are NEW stories for the first time.

My brain is till processing this. Superb News