November 23rd, 1963 140 comments

Ask A Question

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 100-200 posts or weekly which ever is the sooner otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day.

We will generally not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts, and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

Categorised under: News, Retail

• Moodbeam

July 23rd, 2021 - 8:59am

Received my latest EM delivery today. 199 and 200. No plinth, no Liberty special, and I’m already owed a plinth from 190. Anyone in a similar situation? Booboo, did your special arrive with the other issues or separately?

July 23rd, 2021 - 9:15am

no, if you paid for the Liberty special you need to send pic of payment from your account, £21.99 around the 17th June a “glitch” means they cant tie payments to accounts. i cancelled the special (got refund in 2 days) and ordered from their shop as it was quicker and there were other things i wanted

July 22nd, 2021 - 11:55pm

Any 2019 or 2020 sets still in B&M stores?

• pupbenny

July 22nd, 2021 - 11:28pm

When buying from CO is it worth pressing ‘Yes please, I’d like to hear about offers and new products’? As in, do you get like vouchers and stuff from it that might be useful or is it literlaly just spam?

July 22nd, 2021 - 9:57am

Has anybody heard anything yet about the Arthur Darvill signings from The Time Meddlers. I’m growing quite concerned as they appear to have been inactive recently on social media and there has been no updates on the signings.

July 22nd, 2021 - 12:54pm

not heard anything, they have gone a bit quiet, they are only a 2 person band i think they might just be on holiday

July 22nd, 2021 - 12:18am

Booboo do you think we’ll see sky Cybermen in the b and m sets this year? I appreciate that the daleks are commercially superior, but the cybermen are probably the second most popular villain from the show, to not use any in sets would seem like a missed opportunity

July 21st, 2021 - 7:20pm

This might be a silly question but does anyone know which classic TARDIS is next for B&M (if there is one planned in the next wave)?

• Mrs Croot

July 22nd, 2021 - 9:35am

Spoiler to who is reading

In the next wave there will be two “Doctor TARDIS”esc items. One said to be in december is 4th Doctor and Giant Robot in that style, and one in October this year is a 1st Doctor TARDIS. Logically you would do a David Bradley Doctor and TARDIS, or a 1st Doctor and TARDIS from the pilot episode, but those two ideas for the 1st Doctor TARDIS set are just specualtion.

July 22nd, 2021 - 9:40am

Or Hurndall, he was prototyped but it was said it would never be released some time ago.

• Mrs Croot

July 22nd, 2021 - 9:43am

Just thought seeing he was never seen with a TARDIS other than the 5th Doctor’s, it would make more sense for him to be in another set. Another 5th Doctor TARDIS is the last thing we need with almost two identicle ones previously.

July 22nd, 2021 - 9:47am

That would be something wouldn’t it, 3 1st Doctors, but all different

• The Outcast

July 22nd, 2021 - 6:09pm

I think the next TARDIS we get will probably be a 7th Doctor one, if they’re not going to do an 8th Doctor TARDIS.

• The Fishmonger

July 18th, 2021 - 6:31pm

Hi, does anyone know any current promo codes for the Eaglemoss shop? Thanks!

July 18th, 2021 - 6:44pm

THANKYOU

• The Fishmonger

July 19th, 2021 - 9:40pm

Thanks booboo!

July 18th, 2021 - 4:55pm

A thought occurs to me, why don’t Character do more straight up army builder sets? Only really pure army builders we’ve had so far I’d say are HOTD#1 and the Jungles Of Mechanus sets and I don’t really get why they’ve never done more.

What I mean is like sets with two drones or so to bump up Dalek numbers. Most of the HOTD sets so far have been like one drone + one supreme, etc. Which is fine, I’m just saying they’d make a killing if they made more pure army builders!

• JL

July 18th, 2021 - 5:17pm

I’d love Cybermen sets like this, like a 3 pack of a tenth planet, a revenge and an earthshock standard cyberman I’d imagine would do very well for example

• TimelordTim

July 18th, 2021 - 7:02pm

Army builders would certainly be popular, but I’m hoping for more Cybermen as well. A History of the Cybermen range would sell almost as well as the Daleks (if not just as well) and would be a great way to get some re-releases, new versions and variants in collections.

• Prototype dalek

July 19th, 2021 - 9:10am

They probably are unable to do history of the cybermen sets now due to silver nemesis being released 2 years ago and 2 more sets potentially featuring cybermen as well, probably too late to release cybermen army builders with quite a few stories already covered. They probably will just stick with the line of specific story featured sets containing cybermen occasionally.

• TimelordTim

July 19th, 2021 - 12:50pm

Good point about the B&M releases of Cybermen in various 3-packs in recent years. But, by the time the Dalek History sets have finished then it will be years since the Cybermen had been released, so there is still some hope they’ll do them after. If not, I’m just hoping for the NiS Cybermen and Ascension Cybermen to be made in the 5.5″ range someday, fingers crossed!

• Prototype dalek

July 19th, 2021 - 3:13pm

Though a lot of the time B&M reiterate they are only one time releases, as we saw last time we have seen consecutive releases like the Big Finish sets and the 4th, 11th and 12th doctor 3 packs, a lot of these sets were sat on the shelf for a while as most people get them first time round. So most likely we won’t see a history of the cybermen range but I’m sure we will get the other cyberman figures eventually in their own story sets if all the current sets continue to sell well, but it won’t do B&M any financial good to re-release the same figures again after just a couple years but just under a different title, especially with quite a few available on second hand selling sites still.

July 19th, 2021 - 5:37pm

Love the Earthshock cybermen! 😀

July 18th, 2021 - 4:14pm

Does anyone have any hopes for future B&M sets? I’d love a £19.99 Spyfall B&M set with Jodie’s TARDIS (non-electronic) and her figure repainted to match her Spyfall costume, and an 8th Doctor and TARDIS set (the logistics of making that happen perhaps not as easy!)

• JL

July 18th, 2021 - 4:45pm

Id love a companions of the 12th doctor set with a Clara figure (new head sculpt and new pvc wrap) using her Oswin figure as a base for either a Deep Breath or Under the Lake/Before the Flood variant, Bill with her figure repainted perhaps to reflect her Knock Knock outfit, or if Martha’s jacket figure was compatible with the legs of Bill’s figure, a Pyramid at the end of the world variant would be nice, and Nardole, perhaps using the same 4th doctor body used for Harry Sullivan

Also a tenth planet set with Ben (using a Mickey Smith figure and a new wrap), Polly using a Jo Grant body as a base (though a Claw of Axos Jo body could make a nice Faceless Ones Polly too) and either a cyberman or David Bradley 1st doctor variant perhaps

A series 7 set with a smiling weeping angel, a whisperman (using a snowmen 11th doctor body as a base) and a silence in black shirt from Time of the Doctor, could be a good army builder set

A really loosely linked set of army builders with a Daffodil Man Auton using a suitable suited body as a base, a Movellan using the axon man body as a base and a Kerblam Man using a new wrap head and hands on a 3 doctors brigadier figure

I’d also love to see if an Ogron could be done on a B&M budget, especially as the Day of the Dale’s history of the Dale’s set is due out soon

• JL

July 18th, 2021 - 5:15pm

Daleks**** not Dale’s

• TimelordTim

July 18th, 2021 - 7:00pm

I don’t know about specific sets but my wishlist from CO currently stands at:

1. Mara
      2. Master (Dhawan)
      3. Cybermaster
      4. Time Controller Dalek
      5. Lucie
      6. Tzim-Sha
      7. Master (Ainley)
      8. Skithra Queen
      9. Master (Roberts)
      10. Jamie
      11. Movellan
      12. Ascension Cyberman
      13. Dalek Caan (Stolen Earth)
      14. The Teller
      15. Kerblam Man
      16. Foretold
      17. NiS Cyberman
      18. Master (MacQueen)
      19. Andy Stone (The Flood)
      20. Silurian (Original)

Some of these may not be likely whilst others may be for online exclusives only; but I could certainly see some of them coming in B&M sets in the coming years.

• Doctor Stu

July 19th, 2021 - 12:24pm

It’s a shame we have to think of this in terms of stuff they can Frankenstein together to basically make companion or Doctor variants. Wish we could have the potential of some brand new monsters

July 19th, 2021 - 12:41pm

at this point i think we should thank our lucky stars they have a vast past catalogue to Frankenstein together, otherwise the last few years would have been pretty boring.

• TimelordTim

July 19th, 2021 - 12:47pm

I agree Booboo. I have my wishlist, as I’m sure we all do, but am never going to expect any of them to be made. If they are, then fantastic, but if not then I am very grateful CO are able to still produce the range that they do and that there are any to purchase this long after the the major interest in the range has dissipated.

• The Outcast

July 19th, 2021 - 5:36pm

The above top twenty list got me thinking, so here’s my own list:

1. Wheel in Space Cyberman
      2. The Master (TV Movie)
      3. Silurian (The Silurians)
      4. Jamie McCrimmon
      5. Yeti (Web of Fear)
      6. Tegan
      7. Cyberman (2013)
      8. Cyberman (2020)
      9. The Master (2020)
      10. Susan
      11. Ian
      12. Barbara
      13. Ogron
      14. Haemovore
      15. Tetrap
      16. The Master (Logopolis)
      17. Terileptil
      18. Jo Martin’s Doctor
      19. Ice Warrior (2013)
      20. Zygon (2013)

That’s the list I came up with. Might shift a little, I do kinda want a Quark figure to be made, if only to complete that one line-up photo from the War Games behind the scenes. Also Mel, so that every Dapol figure has a CO counterpart. But if CO made just one figure from this list, I’d be a happy chap indeed, not that I’m not already eternally grateful for what we get at the moment!

Here’s to many more miracles!

July 19th, 2021 - 6:58pm

Just noticed your list Outcast with the Tetrap included.
      Totally mind blown we never got a popular character like this from CO.
      Especially in the begining when CO where knocking monsters out left right and centre, even from Classic Who.
      Even Dapol made a Tetrap fairly early on.

July 19th, 2021 - 7:06pm

Love the Teller TimelordTim, Was over the moon when Eaglemoss made him.
      As I realise we may never see him in any other collection.
      At least I have one.

• TimelordTim

July 19th, 2021 - 10:11pm

I’d really like some monster representation from the 12th/13th Doctors in my display but the chances of CO going for many of them is low. The Teller would be a great figure but I think we know it won’t happen.

If CO don’t do certain figures I’d like, then my next go to is Warlord Games, as you know Coleman. But Warlord Games do packs so may not do single monsters such as Tzim-Sha and Foretold. Will have to see what they come up with next.

The only Eaglemoss figure I’ve got is the Beast, and whilst some of them look great they had never really tempted me. I have however just bought the Revenge Cyber Leader, Tomb Cyber Controller and Wooden Cyberman as a bundle for £13.69 so will see how they fit in. But I imagine any more Eaglemoss figures will be very few and far between for me (for money, space and figure preference reasons).

• Doctor Stu

July 17th, 2021 - 6:30pm

Was there a reason why the Eaglemoss Time lord Victorious Daleks were all so small? All 5 are a different scale to the regular Daleks and then the strategist who’s supposed to be the smallest is bigger than all of them? It makes them hard to display because the strategist looks silly next to any of the other TLV Daleks, especially the tiny emperor. And you can’t really pair them with any of the regular Daleks or even Davros as they’re all out of scale

• Doctor Stu

July 17th, 2021 - 9:31pm

I’ve taken to displaying my strategist separately next to the mechanoid so you can’t notice the size disparity too much between him and the others

July 17th, 2021 - 12:02pm

Just recieved Issues 200 and 201 of the Figurine Collection. No Weeping Angel special and no Rare Dalek. Have had no emails from them about delays or problems, anyone have any idea what’s happened?

July 17th, 2021 - 12:13pm

Not sure on The Dalek but on the weeping angel they couldn’t tie in payment details due to a glitch, you need to ring them and send proof of payment, £21.99 around a month ago,as a screen shot or pic of the payment you probably wont get it otherwise. Numerous people have had this problem

• The ergon

July 16th, 2021 - 4:30pm

Another fine contender for doctor who. Himesh patel better known as nerdy tamwar from eastenders and more recently the danny boyle film yesterday.

• Mrs Croot

July 16th, 2021 - 2:49pm

There goes my hopes for the online exclusive that was theorised when it was dropped off “The list”.

Still great but what do you think happened to the set, will it come out as part of b&m, but it wasn’t with the other three. Will it get pushed back? Will it get pushed back to a further online ralease? Will it not happen at all?

It was the one i was most looking forward to. 🙁

• The Outcast

July 17th, 2021 - 3:54pm

I’m assuming this is about the leaked list set? I imagine that’s still coming as part of the B&M range. Outside idle speculation, I see no reason for it not to be.

The Tuesday announcement set does look great, can’t wait to get my hands on it!

• The ergon

July 16th, 2021 - 11:46am

Is this b and m or something separate?

July 16th, 2021 - 11:47am

Character Online exclusive

July 16th, 2021 - 12:11pm

Are they all Daleks? (Have leaked photos surfaced).

July 16th, 2021 - 1:31pm

Wait what is going on?

• The Outcast

July 16th, 2021 - 1:42pm

The video leaked, and while it’s been taken down, there’s still screenshots of it circulating. It’s due to be officially announced in a few days. I won’t tell you what it is, but I’ll say it’s not Daleks, but it is something that will definitely please a lot of people.

July 16th, 2021 - 1:47pm

This is where it gets difficult for us, numerous people ( understandably) have posted what it is but in fairness to CO I’ve blocked them, but the forums and social media are awash with the news.

• Doctor Stu

July 16th, 2021 - 1:50pm

Is the one leaked image the only thing? I don’t really get the excitement i thought the one figure had already been released previously? Am I missing something

July 16th, 2021 - 1:56pm

No never released

July 15th, 2021 - 8:25pm

Woowho,
    Just had email from Big Chief that they want conformation of my address In readyness to ship the 13th and 3rd Doctors.
    Been waiting well over two years for Jodie and a year and half for Jon.

• The Fishmonger

July 15th, 2021 - 9:31pm

I thought something was imminent…my orders have been amalgamated. Exciting times!

July 16th, 2021 - 11:07am

Yes Fishmonger, exciting times indeed.
      I noticed about a week ago that my two separate orders had been lumped together on my account. I wondered why.

• Type 40

July 15th, 2021 - 5:22pm

Do you expect the standard Blu-ray releases for Seasons 23 and 26 to be announced soon?

July 15th, 2021 - 5:25pm

Maybe next month for the announcement (unless it changes)

• Type 40

July 15th, 2021 - 5:30pm

Thanks. 🙂

• The Outcast

July 15th, 2021 - 4:17pm

So apparently there’s supposed to be some sort of Action Figure announcement on Tuesday? Is that legit or just some rumour that’s making the rounds?

July 15th, 2021 - 4:24pm

we are not really in the loop so no idea, in the past there has a been a few days warning of a press releases but things are being done differently now. There will be people “in the know” who will spread it around now doubt.

July 16th, 2021 - 10:12am

Tuesday 10.AM it is (unless they decide to early) its not exactly a secret any more

• prototype dalek

July 16th, 2021 - 10:51am

Photos are certainly doing the rounds now. Seems to be getting more leaks every year now

July 13th, 2021 - 5:12pm

Just purchased the SDCC damaged cyber man and assault dalek for £60 on eBay. Really wanted the dalek for years is that a good price?

• Button

July 13th, 2021 - 6:41pm

In my opinion it seems to be a reasonable price if you also take into consideration how old it is, however you also need to take into account which variant of the figure you bought. There are two versions, other than the standard bronze Dalek there is also a Chocolate SDCC exclusive version.

July 9th, 2021 - 3:02pm

Just received a message from big chief saying all free uk postage is now stopped and all existing preorders will be subject to postage.

• Doctor Stu

July 8th, 2021 - 8:59pm

Does anyone think eaglemoss would ever do a genesis Ark? I’m sitting here looking at my Dalek Sec and two standard Daleks thinking what would top them off would be maybe Dalek Thaay from Daleks in Manhattan with dalekanium panels removed and a nice genesis Ark. without the plinth like the regular Daleks

• daz

July 8th, 2021 - 9:58pm

I’d like them to do it too. I did suggest on the FB page to do it as a Rare Dalek with it open as a Dalek is coming out but think it would be good if everyone could get it.

July 7th, 2021 - 1:34pm

are other people getting multiple Eaglemoss emails from every country in the world of late?

• Judooning

July 7th, 2021 - 3:46pm

Yep. Every time I get an Email from them, I get at least one from Feance and sometimes other countries too.

• Doctor Stu

July 7th, 2021 - 10:33pm

I get two, one in euros and one in pounds

• Scott Carrick

July 6th, 2021 - 12:39pm

Does anybody have any information regarding when / if the first Wave of 2021 B & M Doctor Who Sets will be released in the Stores? We’re into July now and apart from a few leaked Pictures and sets on a certain shopping website there has been nothing. Have they been put on hold / delayed due to a shortage of Shipping Containers / space on Ships coming from China or wherever they’re made?

July 6th, 2021 - 12:49pm

They have been down for August for ages to be honest, i have no doubt whats been seen so far are advanced samples sent ahead of the main delivery.

• Scott Carrick

July 6th, 2021 - 1:01pm

Thanks booboo, I didn’t realize that August was the proposed release date hopefully there will be no further delays :-)!

• John

July 6th, 2021 - 1:29pm

Latest reports from those allegedly in the know say August.

• Scott Carrick

July 6th, 2021 - 4:03pm

Thanks John good to know can’t wait I’ll be first in the Queue for those shiny new History Of The Daleks Sets 🙂 !

• The Flying Shark

July 5th, 2021 - 4:40pm

I’ve had my Eaglemoss Dalek Drone and Black Dalek Leader today, but still no Weeping Angel special. Should I send them a message?

July 5th, 2021 - 4:43pm

apparently its with the next delivery, no one with subs has had it it seems

• Doctor Stu

July 5th, 2021 - 6:38pm

Yep I was expecting a weeping Angel but i got my missing snowman and the Ruth Doctor along with the Daleks instead. So glad they finally turned up seeing as they were over 10 issues ago

• The Flying Shark

July 5th, 2021 - 7:11pm

Thank you, I can’t remember when it was up for order on the Eaglemoss website but it must have been before last month since I was half expecting it to come with Mestor and the Cloister Wraith, and they are definitely out since I’ve seen one on Twitter, but if they’re due next month then that’s alright. Should be a nice big bumper 200th issue package with the Doctor, the Cyberman, the Weeping Angel and a rare Dalek!

• Doctor Stu

July 7th, 2021 - 12:03am

Do we know what the rare Dalek is yet?

• Doug Who

July 3rd, 2021 - 3:36pm

Hi Booboo,

I was wondering what the process was for starting a collection page?
    I have some photos of my custom Eaglemoss figurines ready to upload and a few general collection photos!

Thanks, much appreciated!

July 3rd, 2021 - 5:34pm

you have to send pictures in to m3rmw@aol.com

• Doug Who

July 3rd, 2021 - 8:07pm

Thanks Booboo will do that!

• The ergon

July 3rd, 2021 - 11:12pm

Doug. Is your kandyman included. Mines almost done . Still got one more bake for frosting and gluing wires. Cant wait to see your efforts.

July 3rd, 2021 - 2:38am

I have been trying to purchase the Big Chief Bobble Daleks Set/1st. Series Set. Due to a problem Ordering I contacted Big Chief for assistance. That email was sent over a week ago & they didn’t even have the courtesy to reply to me. Obviously they don’t want the £55 I was spending with them, so I just cancelled them off my ‘To Buy’ list…

• The Fishmonger

July 15th, 2021 - 9:35pm

That’s odd, they’re usually quite good at responding to enquiries. I’ve had them send replies over the weekend.

• daz

July 2nd, 2021 - 3:00pm

If anyone has Disney+ and like Moffat/RTD style of writing I highly recommend you watch Loki. Even if you haven’t watched many Marvel Films.

It is very Doctor Who. But good Doctor Who.

• the ergon

July 2nd, 2021 - 4:35pm

i,m going to wait till episode 9 has aired then binge the lot.

July 2nd, 2021 - 5:15pm

It’s only six episodes

• the ergon

July 2nd, 2021 - 6:54pm

I read 9 somewhere. my mistake but thanks.

July 2nd, 2021 - 8:41pm

Just curious Daz, since you have Disney + do you ever watch Bad Batch or Mandolorean?

• daz

July 3rd, 2021 - 12:47am

I watch The Mandalorian. All Marvel and Star Wars live action stuff. Probably won’t bother with The Bad Batch tbh.

• Doctor St

July 3rd, 2021 - 9:53am

You need to have watched the clone wars first to watch bad batch. Which is definitely recommended, clone wars series 7 is considered to be some of the best Star Wars content. But obviously it needs you to watch the other 6 series’s first. (In Disney’s chronological order, not George Lucas’s release order.) Disney released a list of how to watch the first 3 or 4 ish seasons in order as George Lucas made it ridiculously and unnecessarily complicated by making certain stories, then episodes later making prequels to past episodes, and then sequels, mini arcs, connecting mini arcs, so much back and forth that there’s just no chronology there at all. So Disney sorted a list out that when watching it their way, the whole series just flows properly from start to finish and actually makes sense.

And I’ve waffled on there wow but don’t let the cartoons put you off, most of it is very dark. Clone wars is basically RTD era Doctor Who, a kids show that’s not patronizing or kiddy. But clone wars and Star Wars rebels is important for the Mandalorian. You can’t really watch one without the others

July 3rd, 2021 - 8:02pm

I second this. If Chibnall’s DW is not to your taste, you will embrace this show. Also can’t believe Hiddleston has never been in DW.

• daz

July 3rd, 2021 - 10:44pm

Hiddleston would make a great Doctor.

July 6th, 2021 - 1:24pm

I’ve been a big fan of Star Wars since 77, seen all the films including the Clone Wars film at the pictures. Then as most fans do, bought them all on VHS, then DVD then Blu ray and now 4K HD. Also managed to get the Droids, Ewoks, Clone Wars, Rebels and Resistance all on video aswell. (Even a DVD copy of the Holiday Special)
      But since I don’t have Disney + I havnt been able to watch Mandolorean or Bad Batch yet.
      I’m on the net most days searching for any news of video releases of these as these are an instant purchase for me, but alas theirs no sign of any release yet.
      Their already making season 3 of the Mandolorean but still no release of season 1 yet on video. Bit annoying really.

• daz

July 6th, 2021 - 3:35pm

Currently Disney has no plans to do physical releases of Marvel or Star Wars TV shows. Their focus is on Disney+.

I do think they’ll come eventually but might be a while.

July 2nd, 2021 - 11:32am

The age of chaos graphic novel has arrived and whilst the book is great, it’s also disappointing as there is no coming next book. Unfortunately this looks like the last one for now

July 2nd, 2021 - 12:37am

Booboo do you think we’ll ever get the series 10 soundtrack? There were some amazing pieces of music in there and also some beautiful variations of classics such as this is gallifrey and doomsday

I’ll be quite disheartened if we don’t get it, was possibly one of the best series in terms of music

• daz

July 2nd, 2021 - 11:38am

I need it too.

• Auton

July 2nd, 2021 - 3:43pm

We all need it!

June 28th, 2021 - 5:34pm

Does anyone have pictures of the Marinus leaked set? Thanks! 😀

June 28th, 2021 - 5:42pm

there are none, only the 2 Dalek sets and the sensorite set have image leaks

June 29th, 2021 - 3:46pm

Oh, thanks Booboo! 😀

• pupbenny

June 28th, 2021 - 4:01pm

What are the chances of Character Options ever being able to get a license for the Movie Daleks?

I was always curious about if they’d have been able to get away with putting a claw on the Mechanus Daleks considering you can’t actually see their suckers in the shot they appear in I think.

Would be quite funny.

June 28th, 2021 - 4:36pm

They would never have got away with the claw i dont think, it might be a licence is just to expensive for what would most likely be a limited amount of Daleks

• prototype dalek

June 29th, 2021 - 4:31pm

Probably worked for Product Enterprise more due to the fact they produced a large variety of Daleks from the film, from 2.5″, 8″ and 12″, while CO would have to rely on just the 5″ range to make thier money back on the licence. So they probably could, just not very cost effective to get it.