November 23rd, 1963 194 comments

Ask A Question

Please note ALL “ask a question” comments are deleted every so often, usually every 200-300 posts otherwise there would 10’s of thousands of comments here .

If you would like to know anything specific about a piece of Doctor Who merchandise, or something related to it please ask here and we will try our best to answer it (or anyone else can who might have a better idea).

Please be patient and wait for an answer. We are not here 24 hours a day. Old comments and posts may be deleted.

We will not answer any questions related to leaked information.

Please keep this section for merchandise questions only. Questions in the main threads (unless it has to do with the article) will be deleted.

There will be a permanent link to this article on the merchandise front page.

Please keep to questions relevant to Doctor Who merchandise. DO NOT leave any personal details such as email addresses (links or just wording ) or attempt to make contact or sell items via the comment boxes.

Please do not leave any spoilers, speculation or information on un-aired episodes or series here. This is for merchandise only.

Any irrelevant posts and posts that have nothing to do with merchandise will be deleted without explanation as will questions we are not prepared to answer.

Categorised under: News, Retail

January 29th, 2020 - 4:44pm

booboo do you know when we will first learn about the b and m sets this year? hoping for a tenth doctor set

January 29th, 2020 - 5:33pm

probably via video again

• Thomas Chapman

January 29th, 2020 - 10:11am

Booboo, The New Argos catalogue doesn’t feature any of the new Series 11 figures or Tardis.

January 29th, 2020 - 11:43am

Yes, the catalogues are planned months in advance. They could still add them to their website possibly they have done that before

• Judooning

January 29th, 2020 - 12:52am

Went into the London Forbidden Planet for the first time today. Loved it! Doctor who wise I got the exclusive 13th dr Jacketless Kawaii figure and the pink jumper exclusive 3″ titan figure along with a kawaii mystery box which I got the 9th dr.
    I wish i lived closer to these kind of stores! Loved having a good rummage round.

January 28th, 2020 - 11:22pm

Do we know if the Eaglemoss Werewolf Figurine Special is being released now? I see it advertised on the Damaged Cyberman Issue with a large blue sticker. I’m wondering, as I have a dispatch note from DHL but it doesn’t say what it is?

• Thomas Chapman

January 28th, 2020 - 5:08pm

Can’t quite believe we still haven’t had an pictures released of the Judoon Captain? What is so secretive they don’t want us seeing it?

January 28th, 2020 - 5:30pm

Just be patient. They may want to do a block announcement or it might be that the judoon have another appearance to make yet. There is no conspiracy just marketing in a spoiler free series.

January 28th, 2020 - 5:41pm

i think retailers were hoping to put them up Sunday / Monday to be honest

• Thomas Chapman

January 28th, 2020 - 5:52pm

Considering the New argos Catalogue is out this week… that make sense Booboo

January 28th, 2020 - 6:29pm

I dont know why there is a delay, i saw it at the toy fair and cant see any reason why it cant be put up for sale now

January 30th, 2020 - 5:08pm

You would think it would be available by now? I don’t really want to have to purchase 4 items from Forbidden Planet, then order another item. When I can just order the whole lot of 5 in one go?

• Whorules

January 28th, 2020 - 12:10pm

RIP Nicolas Parsons (96) Curse of fenric tonight I think.

• dominic.p.burns@icloud.com

January 27th, 2020 - 6:28pm

Olso when will get images of the new b&m sets

• Doctor

January 27th, 2020 - 4:16pm

Booboo do you think we will see pictures of the Judoon captain figures

January 27th, 2020 - 5:46pm

Thought it might be today some other stuff is tomorrow do maybe then

• WhovianLife

January 27th, 2020 - 7:33pm

More stuff? :O I really hope there’s a new updated Judoon Scanner toy! And I wonder if The Judoon Captain comes with the turret weapon!

January 27th, 2020 - 7:46pm

Some more figure reveals or just reveals in general?

• jamie

January 28th, 2020 - 12:46pm

when is this due to happen?

• thewardoctor

January 28th, 2020 - 3:03pm

is there actually gonna be any photos of the judoon ever? / it seems too late in the day for any more news?

January 28th, 2020 - 4:38pm

What new stuff
      ? More from character?

January 28th, 2020 - 6:18pm

No new stuff coming today then?

January 28th, 2020 - 6:25pm

looks like it

January 29th, 2020 - 12:49am

That’s a shame

• Stephen

January 27th, 2020 - 1:59pm

I have the DR301 K9 Toy which is powered via bluetooth

Still in great condition top play music through but the DR301 App is no longer available on the Iphone APP Store (UK)

Anybody able to offer advice ?

January 26th, 2020 - 10:52pm

So… do we have any ideas who the third figure with Yaz and Ryan in this B&M set could be, that would be a simple re-release…

Cause, after that episode, I think we have one idea… : )

January 27th, 2020 - 1:58am

Well…I’d like to think it could be that too however I doubt they’d have known about that happening so might not be able to get that done in time? If they could get it done then they can do a variant on his previous figures. I think there’s a higher chance it could be a Jodie variant from Resolution.

January 27th, 2020 - 3:28pm

Hope we do get a re release of him. I never got the original release, so it’d be great if was the other figure in the set.

• Koquillion

January 26th, 2020 - 8:21pm

I hope we will be getting a Judoon figure reveal tomorrow then?

• The Other Steve

January 26th, 2020 - 8:37pm

Ruth Doctor figure too, wouldn’t mind that!

• Button

January 26th, 2020 - 5:21pm

I was just wondering if someone could clear something up for me, its about the narture in which the Doctor defeated the Vashta Nerada in the two parter back in series four. I know they were not technically defeated but did the doctor ward them off through intimidation or was there another factor?

January 26th, 2020 - 1:44am

Hmv is listing faceless ones as three discs

• Doctor Stu

January 25th, 2020 - 10:58pm

I have a Doctor who question. When Bill gets shot by the blue man, the patients come up to collect her. Blue man says they come up to collect anyone that’s human. So they come and collect Bill. And then take her down to whatever floor she ends up on. She then has to wait for years to see the doctor again because time moves slower. But then, I thought project exodus was a project to make the humans strong enough to reach the top of the ship to gain control of the cockpit.

But the Doctor and Co are already at the cockpit, and the patients have managed to reach the top to bring Bill back to the bottom. So clearly they can survive the trip up. So….why didn’t one of those patients from the start of the episode just take control of the ship to bring it out of the gravity well?

January 26th, 2020 - 8:53am

Doesn’t the doctor also say that from floor 507 to the bridge, the time taken in the lift would equate to thousands of years in the tardis, so doesn’t that mean that the patients that went to collect bill would also have been gone from floor 1056 for thousands of years and in that time they didn’t already all develop into cybermen, yet in the 10 years bill was on the floor, they created the cybermen model… I absolutely love this two parter but I’m just curious

• Doctor Stu

January 26th, 2020 - 11:05am

But the task was to reach the top to gain control, and the patients succeed right at the very start, they’re ‘strong enough to survive the exodus’. It’s job done, surely instead of taking Bill they should have wandered to to the controls and taken control of the ship

January 26th, 2020 - 1:44pm

Never think about plots! This applies to everything not just who. If you think about films, TV shows books you’ll find the one common question in your head will be, “hold on… but how does that work?” Best just to enjoy it.

January 26th, 2020 - 2:15pm

I believe they are strong, but not strong enough to fully stay at the top, as they still have to carry around some tube thingy next to them. Furthermore, when Bill got her chest unit she could only stay out of the hospital for a couple of minutes.

January 25th, 2020 - 9:17pm

Booboo, do u know is the Judoon figure also likely to be released on the 28th of february as well, even though its not been revealed yet? Or will it be pushed back to march at this rate?

January 26th, 2020 - 2:26pm

i would think the same time

January 25th, 2020 - 2:57am

I take it there is still no confirmed date for faceless ones?

• Gordon

January 26th, 2020 - 2:15am

Not officially but zavvi is still saying March 9th. I’m sure we will know within the next month

January 26th, 2020 - 1:45pm

Cheers Gordon, did you see hmv are listing it as 3 discs on all formats?

• Gordon

January 26th, 2020 - 3:04pm

Yeah. It’s been listed as 3 for a few months

January 26th, 2020 - 6:03pm

Shows you often I look back at my orders on there then! Cheers Gordon.

January 24th, 2020 - 6:27pm

Is it possible we could get a Steelbook of series 7 by the end of the year?

• The Flying Shark

January 24th, 2020 - 7:07pm

Possibly, I bet we get Series 6 as a minimum by the end of the year so if that’s halfway through, then Series 7 could be a late 2020 release? If so, the Steelbooks could be done next year as all they’d have to do would be the 50th Anniversary Specials and Series 8 (plus 9 and 10 re-releases if we’re lucky!)

January 26th, 2020 - 8:56am

I’d like to see a steelbook for twice upon a time also just because it would be the only new series story without one otherwise

• The Destroyer of Worlds

January 24th, 2020 - 6:01pm

Booboo, apparently the new Yaz & Ryan B&M set is coming out in April now according to ‘Bob’ (you probably know who I mean).

January 24th, 2020 - 6:06pm

It was mid year last i heard only a week ago, but without any official updates its impossible to for us to keep up with whats going on to be honest.

Ps should say you can only post whats been said outside of GB with the Original poster permission according to their rules.

• The Destroyer of Worlds

January 24th, 2020 - 6:51pm

Oh sorry, I didn’t know about that. You can delete my original comment if you want.

January 24th, 2020 - 6:53pm

no, no worries, nothing to do with you its just a general observation

• Fran Burns

January 24th, 2020 - 2:54pm

Booboo do you think we will get images of the new Judoon figure on Monday or Sunday

January 24th, 2020 - 3:12pm

not sure, Could be Sunday, just keep on eye on the front page it will be there as soon as its released..

May not be until weekday though

• The Ergon

January 24th, 2020 - 2:08pm

When do you think we can expect to hear when the following to go up for Preorder:
    First Doctor console
    Silva Screen Soundtracks
    and dates for Timelord sets and
    Eighth doctor and lucie, dalek set.
    Its slightly OCD i like to get these out of the way to prepare for the next onslaught of goodies and gives me piece of mind knowing their ordered and paid for.

January 24th, 2020 - 2:16pm

Silva screen was expected lat week, they were waiting a def release date, the rest is hard to judge.

• MickeySmith07

January 22nd, 2020 - 9:55pm

Big Chief Studios 8th Doctor is being despatched next week. Who else is getting one? I’m really excited for mine!

• Negative Matter

January 24th, 2020 - 12:45pm

Just curious ( waiting for my Pertwee e.t.a. June) when was McGann originally scheduled for release ?

January 26th, 2020 - 8:04am

It’s really, really late. It has been delayed multiple times, I think it’s nearly a year late. To be fair to Big Chief they do keep you informed of any delays. They weren’t happy with the quality so moved to another company to produce it. They say this will have a knock on effect (13th doc was supposed to be this month but will be late) I’m happy to wait to get a better quality product, but dont be too surprised if you dont get 3rd Doc in June!

• Negative Matter

January 27th, 2020 - 1:19pm

If the figures are coming from China and the health scare gets worse I dont expect my figure on time . However knowing BCF I was never really expecting the figure in June anyway.

• Negative Matter

February 10th, 2020 - 3:57pm

Did you get your McGann figure as expected Mickey ??

• Nicholas

January 21st, 2020 - 10:34pm

Does anyone know how long Eaglemoss/Hero Collector take to deliver? Ordered a pin badge on the 11th, money came out on the 13th, yet I’ve recieved nothing…?

January 26th, 2020 - 3:47pm

Next day for England and Wales, two days for Scotland and Northern Ireland if I remember correctly.

January 26th, 2020 - 5:01pm

I think it depends? I once ordered something from them and it was next day and I live in Scotland. Then one time it was over a week late

January 21st, 2020 - 6:54pm

Can I ask if anyone else is having problems with hmv? They’ve changed their password format so you have to include symbols but I’ve now had 7 different passwords because everytime I change it it works once then everytime after when you type in the correct password it just rejects it. They are certainly going in the right direction to go bust again.

• Demdike@CultLabs

January 21st, 2020 - 12:05am

Beats me why the action figures aren’t in stores now with the series on tv. In six weeks the non collectors will have forgotten about Doctor Who and moved on to something else.

• Button

January 21st, 2020 - 2:33pm

This series still has about one and a half months worth of content to televised, you also need to take into account that there might be characters they are waiting to fully reveal like the Cybermen before they begin making figures of them. The first wave will most likely release around when the series ends.

From what i understand and this is an assumption that Character may release their figures in three batches starting with the new wave in February along with the Dalek sets and then the B and M sets in the Summer. If there are any new figures to be had I predict they would release the fall at that is a peak time in toy sales.

Also that is most likely that Christmas will be the time the special episode will air and with the leaks indicating it is Dalek episode then we will most likely see Dalek figures released and there is a little rule in merchandising for doctor who. Daleks sell.

• The Outcast

January 23rd, 2020 - 2:15am

The last figure of the wave is the Judoon Captain from the yet to air Episode 5, and presumably once that Episode airs, we’ll get images of that figure and the wave will be ready for release, hopefully being in shops in time for the finale.

• Still not ginger

January 20th, 2020 - 8:57pm

When’s the earliest we’ll hear new stuff from the toy fair tomorrow?

January 20th, 2020 - 9:05pm

depends who’s there, we are in at 9.30 so sometime after that from us

January 21st, 2020 - 12:18am

Enjoy the toy fair those who are going…

• DWS

January 20th, 2020 - 4:27pm

So, when is Series 10 soundtrack coming out?

January 20th, 2020 - 4:49pm

Wish they’d release vinyl of the new who soundtracks, especially of heaven sent but the where is series 10!!!!

January 20th, 2020 - 3:39pm

What’s all this talk about news on Tuesday, eh?

January 20th, 2020 - 3:58pm

No idea

• Jamie D

January 20th, 2020 - 4:01pm

London Toy Fair.

• Andrew Land

January 20th, 2020 - 1:07pm

Hi, Is there anywhere on the Internet that would give you a guide as to how much various Rare Doctor Who Trading Cards are worth?
    Many Thanks for your time

January 20th, 2020 - 3:57pm

Off hand, I can’t think of any Internet Resource Site that cover’s Doctor Who trading cards especially concerning prices? Obviously it also depend’s on what actual cards from what actual series you are talking about? A very tiny handful can go for about £300 or higher. Some go for anywhere between £20 – £200. It is a Collector’s Market so if you have the money you pay the price if you desperately want it?

January 20th, 2020 - 3:08am

Booboo, I remember last year, you said you got to see action figure (i assume prototypes) for the Graham, Yaz and Ryan figures at the toy convention that weren’t shown publically. I just thought to ask, did you see them with the primeval sculpts that we now know are being used, or were they original sculpts?

Just thought I’d ask as I couldn’t remember if we were aware of that this time last year.

Also, besides the four-figure wave, do u think we’ll get to see Yaz, Ryan and 13s TARDIS on Tuesday? Or any secret figures that have been kept under wraps?

January 20th, 2020 - 7:37am

yes there were all primeval bodies exactly as you have seen the more recently.

It really depends on how Yaz and Ryan are being released, if they are part of a second wave then i expect them to be there on show, thy might be exclusives possibly in which case they wont be on show.

I dont expect anything else to be honest. Seems like there will be no photos again anyway this year.

January 19th, 2020 - 6:51pm

I know this is probably far too optimistic, but is there any chance the four action figire in this wave coming up later in the season could have any accessories with them, simple one-sculpt accessories to make them a little more interesting. I am expecting that the Judoon will come with the new series 12 gun (it would be a big let down and ‘cheaping out’ if they didn’t) but I mean say 13 in purple shirt, with a P’ting accessory or Graham from ‘Arachnids in the UK’ with a giant spider or two (Heck, I’d settle for them re-using the 3.75″ kill the moon spiders, or maybe something similar from primeval?)

…if I was to be really greedy, imagine how great it would be if the Recon Dalek came with a mutant accessory, sculpted to be able to fit on the back of an average 5″ figure (though I realise this would be too much to produce, and, lets be honest, the Dalek will be the best seller of this wave… it doesn’t need the help that arguably 13 and Graham might to be eye-catching on a toy-shop shelf…)

I also realise that this would probs have been mentioned in the title of these figures when they were leaked, but a boy can hope…

January 19th, 2020 - 6:56pm

I suspect not, but we should find out Tuesday, not long to wait now!

• Button

January 20th, 2020 - 1:55am

I do wonder in the case of the Judoon figure weather there would be a problem with age, I think a lot of people (me included) forget that the revived series of Doctor Who has been around for fifteen years and it will have been thirteen years since release of that figure. I have no doubt the new figures will be good build wise but is there a risk to the molds?