November 2nd, 2018 44 comments

5.5″ B&M 2019 Regenerated 4th Doctor & TARDIS Set

Information via Evolution PR / Alasdair Dewar via Forum Posts

07005 Regenerated 4th Doctor and Tardis Collectors Set.

Interim set due around February 2019 – Regenerated 4th Doctor in 3rd doctors outfit with the exclusive 4th Doctor head from the ‘time capsule’ set but with new revised decoration.

The Tardis will be a more standard dark blue as seen in Planet of the Spiders and Robot but with slightly updated Telephone door and Top sign graphics – no black base.

A further Tardis set is planned for later in 2019 along with more collectors sets.

Categorised under: Doctor Who 5" scale figures, Toys

November 9th, 2018 - 8:18am

And next year we might get a fifth doctor and tardis set with a fifth doctor from planet a fire set with hat

• doctor whom

November 8th, 2018 - 4:58pm

If B&M are reading we need the 5th doctors tardis.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion this is better than 3rd doctor and tardis set, just hope it’s accurate enough!!!!!

November 8th, 2018 - 6:17pm

a few prototypes turned up on ebay a few years back, its quite feasible but the 5th Doctor with it would need to be a good variant as well.

• prototype dalek

November 8th, 2018 - 10:46am

I think the 5th doctor TARDIS set will be next due to tools and prototypes already existing

• doctor whom

November 6th, 2018 - 6:47pm

I think the next tardis will be the 5th doctors but the 2nd doctors would be the best in black and white with the sign on the oposite door!!!!!!!

So pleased with this set!!!

• TimeLordtc

November 5th, 2018 - 4:26pm

Future TARDIS set? I know everyone is rooting for a classic but I wouldn’t mind a War Doctors TARDIS

• The Werewolf

November 4th, 2018 - 12:07pm

I’d rather have the Third Doctor version

• joker99

November 4th, 2018 - 12:16pm

I personally think its good were getting separate versions for each doctor, since we would be getting 2 next year, we might get a 1st,2nd,5th,6th,7th or even 8th hopefully but i have never seen b&m sell classic doctors other than 3rd and 4th so who knows. might even be a new who tardis tho id prefer a classic

• The Werewolf

November 4th, 2018 - 1:34pm

What I mean is, I have fewer Third Doctor figures, so I’d rather have that one, but the B&M near me never got any of the 2018 figures in. For the other sets, I don’t mind getting the variants that will be soon released instead, but this one I just want the Third Doctor version.

• Mr Pool

November 6th, 2018 - 12:08am

FAO The Werewolf, I have a spare, if you’re still in the market? 🙂

• Steven Taylor

November 3rd, 2018 - 3:49pm

The Tardis planned for later in the year I hope it’s the 7th doctors tardis as my one that I get when they first came out broke and it would be great to get a new one

November 3rd, 2018 - 7:55pm

I missed out on 7s so I hope they re-release it in its darker blue with a trial repaint of 6. That would be ideal for me.

November 4th, 2018 - 8:51am

Many hoping for 5th, this was prototyped so everything exists

• When The Doctor Was Me

November 4th, 2018 - 12:11pm

I’d love to see a a repaint of the 7th doctor TARDIS akin to the TV movie and package it with the 8th Doctor from the 11 doctors set.

• Exterminator

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:13pm

I’m really looking forward to this as I never got the regenerated 4th Dr from the time capsule or his Tardis.

• Antonio Zambonini

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:34am

Only main set been onto after missing last 4th dr and tardis 🙁

• Mr Pool

November 6th, 2018 - 12:15am

I wouldn’t be too bummed out Antonio – that TARDIS is woefully inaccurate (if you care for that sort of thing!).

Check out this video made by the Character Options ex-employee who had a hand in designing both the 4th and 7th Doctor TARDIS models: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXdJmTl9rDk

With love from across time and space,

H. “Jacked” Man x

• Kendall

November 2nd, 2018 - 11:25pm

Is there only going to be a small amount again?

• Chris

November 3rd, 2018 - 12:47am

Hopefully not. Trying to find the 3rd/TARDIS was a joke thanks to scalpers. Never did get one. My folks/family went to about 7 stores across the country multiple times (on holiday and at home) trying to find that set. They found the three 3-packs for me but never the 3rd/TARDIS.

• Ollie

November 3rd, 2018 - 7:51am

By the time your family spent all that money on fuel going to stores, you might as well of bought one off eBay anyway. I went back and forth from fareham, Southampton and Portsmouth and had no luck. My dad got me two from Yeovil in the end on the day the delivery came in. If I hadn’t got one, I’d have bought one from eBay. They’re some on there now for only £40 which I don’t think is an unreasonable price to be honest.

• MickeySmith07

November 3rd, 2018 - 8:30am

Chris and I are from Portsmouth so did the same thing. I don’t think any of the stores down here got the TARDIS’ as I phoned them a few times a week. I did manage to get one in the end from a mate up north. Probably gonna have to do it again this time

• Exterminator

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:08pm

Mick that works in a B&M store mentioned 7000 Tardis sets have been ordered for delivery in February 2019. There were only 3000 (I think) 3rd Dr &Tardis sets.

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:20pm

There may have been 4000 of the 3rd Dr Tardis sets, so 7000 of this new set should make it easier to find in stores hopefully.

• Matt Young

November 3rd, 2018 - 5:04pm

Hello Chris. I am just back from a holiday near St. Austell. They had the third Doctor TARDIS set. I nabbed two in case there was anyone who still hadn’t found it. Happy to sell for £25 plus p and p. Let me know. Not sure you can do this sort of thing on here so apologies if not.

• prototype dalek

November 6th, 2018 - 4:08pm

Due to this year I think they will be making more due to the high demand, as they are making more due to the demand I assume this means more will be made for this very reason.

Also you are very welcome MickeySmith07 😉

• the patient

November 2nd, 2018 - 8:10pm

As well as this, I hope we get a Silver Nemisis set (7th Doctor, Ace + accessory, Cyberman + gun)

November 3rd, 2018 - 12:02am

We’ve already had a silver nemesis twin pack, and an ace figure on her own , I’d say unlikely

• Voldermort

November 2nd, 2018 - 7:55pm

This is great news and basically tells B&M & Character that the 5.5in range is still very popular.

• Anthony

November 2nd, 2018 - 7:16pm

I just hope these B&M sets become more regular. The 5.5″” figures/sets are great

• the ergon

November 2nd, 2018 - 5:08pm

I,m glad its made clear it has no black base. It is what put me off the 3rd doctor set.

November 7th, 2018 - 4:49pm

Bam ideas 2020 1st doctor set with dalek tenth planet Cyberman and a robotman
      A 2nd Dr set with ice lord Jamie moonbase cyberman and the monsters set k1 robot morbus master

• M

November 2nd, 2018 - 5:01pm

This is such good news. We just need news on the 13th Doctor Figure now! Surely it would have been a good idea to get them all in before Christmas.

November 2nd, 2018 - 5:08pm

they are trying, pictures are not that far away

• M

November 2nd, 2018 - 6:46pm

Ooo you think that could be out before Christmas then?

• Antonio Zambonini

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:31am

Seen it hit eBay yesterday up for preorder with pics but dk if there real and been expected for December

• Simplyzak09

November 2nd, 2018 - 4:24pm

Here we go again, hopefully these will be more widely available from the get go.

November 2nd, 2018 - 2:55pm

all I want to know is if there’ll be any differences in the Tardis from the electronic 4th doctor tardis released years back, if not I can skip this one and spend all my money on the sets later in the year.

November 2nd, 2018 - 12:43pm

I really hope they do a better job of distributing these and getting them out to shops. Finding the third doc is a nightmare and I refuse to pay double on E-bay.

• rgb

November 2nd, 2018 - 2:15pm

your telling me I have 3 stores in my local area (within 5 miles) and 2 in my family home town which I visit on a regular basis. and mother of then had/have the 3rd doctor set

• Tyler Prescott

November 2nd, 2018 - 12:37pm

Probably the only one I’ll get, to be honest. I’m assuming the other sets are mainly for those who couldn’t get the first ones, and those who want to collect them all. People like me who don’t have much money to spend probably won’t get both, so I’d imagine sales won’t do as well on the 3-figure packs.

Can’t wait for another classic TARDIS, though! I managed to get the 3rd Doctor one (the last in the shop, locked in a back room), and I can’t wait to see the later 2019 sets. Basically, any new figures are good news.

• Tyler Prescott

November 2nd, 2018 - 12:55pm

Although, I already have a Regenerated 4th Doctor….
      *cries*

• Sean

November 2nd, 2018 - 5:36pm

Customize him to a pre-regenerated 3rd Doctor if that’s the case 😉

• Tyler Prescott

November 2nd, 2018 - 6:36pm

Actually, I wanted to do that, but the peg doesn’t fit – I mean, the 3rd Doctor’s head has the neck go into the body, but the 4th Doctor had the peg in the body. Good idea, though.

• The Outcast

November 3rd, 2018 - 1:13am

I too have the 4th Doctor regenerated… but the re-issue version with the standard head. And as this one has the other head and one or two other tweaks, I’m excited to try and get this one.