July 23rd, 2020 67 comments

Time Lord Victorious Figurine Collection Magazine #1 Dalek Emperor & Drone

Available to order in the UK from www.forbiddenplanet.com

Also available to order in the UK from www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Use our code WHOS12 on your basket page for 12 % off

Available to order in the USA from www.hottopic.com

As war rages across time and space, the Daleks return to the cosmos – with a new drone design and an all-new Dalek Emperor!

Each of the four Time Lord Victorious box sets will contain two hand-painted polyresin figurines at 1:21 scale (approximately 3.5 inches tall), along with a special companion magazine that helps to further tell the epic story of the Time Lord Victorious and the rise of the Dalek Restoration Empire!

The first three Hero Collector box sets will feature brand new Dalek designs created specifically for the series, such as the Dalek Time Commander and the new Dalek Emperor. The fourth and final box, however, will include the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant), clad in ornate and war-torn Gallifreyan robes.

The first of these box sets, featuring the Dalek Emperor and Dalek Drone, will be available in late October at £19.99/$34.95 RRP.

Categorised under: Doctor Who Figurine Collection, Magazine

• Djbirdy

August 7th, 2020 - 8:27am

I hoping you do Strax in his butler outfit love his character

• Michael Watson

August 8th, 2020 - 1:13am

Yes, I want Strax too, plus Jenny. Also, Bessie as a special, and above all Clara! Clara! Clara!

August 10th, 2020 - 12:09pm

Yes, I agree with them doing Clara, hopefully very soon.

• daz

July 31st, 2020 - 7:54pm

Wish we had option of pre-ordering all 4 sets, even if 2, 3 and 4 are not shown in 1 go to save on postage. Happy to pay the £80 in advance.

Currently holding off til next console is up for order.

July 27th, 2020 - 11:15am

The Dalek Emperor figurine looks a lot like the Emperor from DWM’s Abslom Daak strips by Lee Sullivan.

• Basil Funkenstein

July 24th, 2020 - 2:15pm

Will we ever see a TLV Eight and Nine variant, Rose in her gown (promo) and a Kotturuh/Brian the Ood assassin in figurine form at all? That’s the only question I would like answered pretty much.

• Neil Corry

July 24th, 2020 - 5:27pm

One of those is a definite. The others, I want them to happen. I don’t know if they will.

• Basil Funkenstein

July 24th, 2020 - 7:56pm

Thank you so much for your reply Neil, I understand it can be taxing trying to keep up with all of our comments, questions, and demands. Well I’m happy with whatever but fingers crossed that the other ones you’d love to add/see made will be able to somehow come to fruition. The TLV announcement news from yesterday has blown up on social media and seems to have sent collectors into a frenzy so I reckon these sets will sell very very well indeed. Hopefully that’ll help convince whoever to allow you to make the remaining TLV figurines. Here’s hoping. As ever I appreciate your work and am eternally grateful for what you and everyone there do with this collection. It’s so ruddy brilliant and I love it.

• Crosby

August 18th, 2020 - 7:33pm

Brian the ood comes with 10th Dr TLV figurine

• The Foot of Omega

July 24th, 2020 - 2:08pm

At last! The emperor Dalek, and the drone Dalek looks superb. I’ve been disappointed with Eaglemoss Daleks over the last couple of years, as I feel the neck rings are too thick and stopped buying, but these are a definite. can’t wait to add this emperor to my collection of a 10″ 3-d printed TV21 Emperor (totally accurate), 2″ model and 5″ character option custom. Happy daze!

• The Master

July 24th, 2020 - 11:31am

They look beautiful!

• Loobop

July 24th, 2020 - 9:58am

finally a new eaglemoss tenth doctor figurine,it’ll be rose in white dress more than likely.

• prototype dalek

July 24th, 2020 - 9:35am

Wonder if the Eaglemoss site will get them a few weeks prior to Forbidden Planet like past sets or at the same time?

July 24th, 2020 - 9:24am

I think Chracter Options should take note. They could potentially give us, the ood, 10 in Timelord gear, new painted daleks and 8th and 9th Drs by just doing their repaint/use other bodies trick.

July 24th, 2020 - 7:47am

Hope 8th and 9th doctors get included in box sets 2 and 3. It would be rubbish if it was just daleks.

• Neil Corry

July 24th, 2020 - 9:22am

The first three boxes are “just Daleks”.

• daz

July 24th, 2020 - 10:50am

Neil…

That makes this Dalek fan very happy!

July 24th, 2020 - 3:43am

This is the first ‘Time Lord Victorious’ related item I have any interest in buying… I’ve no interest in following the story, but these Daleks look freaking cool!

• Zombula

July 24th, 2020 - 1:25am

Not complaining though!.

• Zombula

July 24th, 2020 - 1:24am

Ordered. Surprised it’s up so soon for sale.

• daz

July 23rd, 2020 - 10:35pm

Very excited for these. Love the 1st set and think I’ll collect them all. Well if they all have a dalek in them I definitely will.

Thanks to Neil and the team at Eaglemoss.

Now please reveal the next console.