• Doug Who

May 15th, 2022 - 2:07pm

Hi Ergon,

I really like the BOSS custom. A really imaginative way of getting it in the style of the collection!

How did you make it if you don’t mind me asking? I might have a go at to compliment the Giant Maggots!

Go for it and do the Krarg! I’m not sure if I’ll get round to it. I can’t start any more customs for at least a month and the next two I was planning don’t include that one.

• The ergon

May 15th, 2022 - 5:29pm

Pretty simple doug. Cadmium red coloured clay. Smooth off the edge. Added the minute little bolts and use a liquid chrome marker for the edge and glue to plinth. Paint your own erratic speech pattern.Thats me giving trade secrets, i should be on commision.Haha!. No actually, it would look great with those maggots of yours. Enjoy. Surprised you never thought of it as you were making them.

• Doug Who

May 15th, 2022 - 10:41pm

I had never even considered BOSS at all! What does the reverse look like? Post a photo if you get the chance. We never really see that on screen do we?

I like the ‘left field’ quality of doing something like this to represent a character that was essentially a room.

• Coleman.

May 11th, 2022 - 9:51pm

Very good ergon. Not 100% sure what they are. But are they from The Five Doctors and a 3rd Doctor story, Considering who you have paired them up with?..
    (I havnt seen The Five Doctors or some of Jon’s Stories for years).

• The ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 12:02am

Nice to have you back coleman. These are just a couple i did as fillers between 2 main projects im trying so hard to complete then i see something else which kbocks me back. Surely as a Whovian you recognise the cyberbomb which the cybermen unsuccesfully failed to destroy theTARDIS with Turlough and Susan on board. Like that would ever happen. Dont they kbow the TARDIS is indestructible. And of course the one amd only B.O.S.S from The Green Death. I know Eaglemoss might ship ours in 2025 but couldnt be bothered to wait for theirs. Might attempt Dougs Krarg when i get round to it. Either way weve a fair wait.

• The ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 12:24am

Ill talk collections and anything WHO here Coleman. If you want to discuss all other stuff with us, you will have to guide me to an appropriate chat site.Its been pretty quiet this past month anyway with the exception of those 4 future eaglemoss issues.

• The ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 1:16am

To be honest, i was hoping i could get my next piece up quietly. it doesnt matter if people comment or not my page was quite sparce looking compared to others on here. Ill have to take some photos of all my other merchandise and lay it out in spare room. Theres loads just boxed. Ill display essentials like harrops, big finish, eaglemoss etc. I wish people would make and display some new customs. It seems the bubbles burst. Even timelord tims gone quiet. I enjoy looking at other peoples work. It must have been just that kandyman that got us enthused but the interest has waned somewhat since then and im the only one who hasnt completed his. YET! Haha.

May 12th, 2022 - 10:28am

Hello, I’d seen the red sphere somewhere, but I couldn’t figure which story I’d seen it in. To be honest I havnt seen some of the Classic stories for years.
      Ive seen all the First and Second Doctor stories recently though, I went on a big binge watch only last Year. I watched every Black and White episode in about Two months. Really enjoyed them. Funnily though I enjoyed Patrick’s episodes the most. some of Williams episodes have really dated. (Like the Gunslinger).
      If you want to talk StarWars ergon I’m always lurking on Sites such as “Jedi Temple Archives” and “Yakface”. I mentioned before I’m “Jedi Gary’s Laser Sword”.
      Just join Disqus (it’s free). So you can talk on these sites.
      You’ll have to let me know who you are if you decide to use a different name.
      Or you can still use The Ergon.

May 12th, 2022 - 10:33am

Oh forgot to say, yes I’d love to see more of your collection. Even if there just unboxed and you take a few photos. I’ve been meaning to unbox my CO figures and more Eaglemoss stuff and take photos but I need to get motivated, it’s a big, big job.
      Don’t forget to show some SW stuff aswell.

• The ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 11:17am

You need to do a jon and tom binge coleman. Or wait for the 60th and work your way through the lot.

• The ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 2:02pm

Posted comment on yakface just to test. Im under paul skywalker if looking. Just leave this page for your collection comments only. Thanks. Should be something new WHO customwise on here next week.

May 12th, 2022 - 6:55pm

Hello ergon, I can’t see your comment. Which article have you commented on. I only comment on articles on their main page. Under the Article and photo theirs always room for people to comment. (Using Disqus).

I don’t use Facebook or their Instagram pages to comment.

• the Ergon

May 12th, 2022 - 9:17pm

The comment was on Yakface in the comments section for The new Obi wan figure. Comment of mine was pending. Disquous sent me a verification to my email and it came up in my Junk files but when i tapped for verification it wouldnt respond. After much trying I gave up and just left the comment standing. Sorry about that.

May 13th, 2022 - 10:42am

Hello ergon, persevere. I seem to remember when I joined it took me 2 days to sort it out. I Kept having problems. Also when you get confirmation Email, it only gives you about ten minutes to confirm, then your timed out and you have to re-subscribe again.
      Good luck my friend.

• The ergon

May 11th, 2022 - 1:07pm

Booboo what is the site used for posting collection pictures on here please?

• Doctor…Who?

April 22nd, 2022 - 11:20am

Amazing Styggron- mistook it for a genuine figurine at first!

• The ergon

April 22nd, 2022 - 6:08pm

No that is the eaglemoss styggron doctor..who? I just wanted to display him alongside a kraal pod. Its one of the best theyve done in a long while. Going to try and finish a few customs this weekend

• Doctor…Who?