February 16th, 2022 8 comments

Three For The Price of Two at Eaglemoss Shop + Extra 15% off

You can see everything on offer at www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Use code: GOLDEN15 at checkout for an extra 15% off which can effectively give you the same valued items at nearly half price!

We’re celebrating all the collectors out there with a fantastic 3 for 2 sale! It’s as easy as this… 1.Put 3 items in your basket 2.You’ll get the cheapest item completely FREE*!

Categorised under: Offers, Retail

• Michael F

February 16th, 2022 - 11:04am

Ok, I tried this – I added the Board, Navarino and Mutt figures, total was £35.97 (the third figure wasn’t taken off when I went to checkout) I put in the 15% GOLDEN15 code and I only got £1.80 taken off the total. Now I’m no maths genius, but surely 15% of £35.97 is around £5.40?? I think I’ll pass till Eaglemoss get their promotions sorted out….

February 16th, 2022 - 11:17am

Nothing to sort out the Board Mutt figures are not on the offer page

• Koloth

February 15th, 2022 - 6:20pm

Strange, Didn’t work for me

February 15th, 2022 - 6:37pm

were they items on the link, only those work?

• Demdike@CultLabs

January 27th, 2022 - 11:13pm

Eaglemoss are very quick at delivering. I bought a War Machine on Wednesday afternoon when it was on offer at £13.99 delivered and it arrived this morning. Under 24 hours from order to having it in my hand.

• Loobop

February 15th, 2022 - 11:01am

wish forbidden planet was as speedy with eaglemoss products money was taken friday for my mega tenth doctor now tuesday and he’s still not despatched yet.

• Alan Silvester

February 15th, 2022 - 12:14pm

Loobop – agree, re. slowness of FP in sending out items. Took my money last Thursday for an item, and still not dispatched. And once it is, their posted items seem to take forever. Yet I sent a DVD to an eBay buyer yesterday lunchtime, and they received it 8am today.

• Doctor Stu

February 16th, 2022 - 8:23am

Unless it’s to subscribers, in which case we’re still waiting for things from like November