November 23rd, 2020 22 comments

Rare Daleks Added to Eaglesmoss Site + Flash Sale up to 60% off

Eaglemoss have added several rare Daleks to their site.

You can see them all at www.shop.eaglemoss.com

Use our code WHOS12 on your basket page for 12& off

They also have a Flash sale with up to 60% off Various Doctor Who items.

Categorised under: News, Retail

November 26th, 2020 - 6:50pm

I think they’ve just about gone again.
    I managed to buy two at least a couple of days ago before they disappeared.
    I commented below that these would sell quick.

December 1st, 2020 - 4:14pm

My two rare Daleks just arrived,
      Nice little surprise.

November 26th, 2020 - 7:02am

They have more back up. They were all sold out yesterday and 5 of them are back now.

• Judooning

November 23rd, 2020 - 6:50pm

They’ve had some other older figures back up for order too over the last week. I managed to get:

The Ancient one
    Mondasian Cyberman (new series)
    Minotaur
    Sontaran General Staal
    Winder
    The Beast – Satan pit

• the ergon

November 23rd, 2020 - 4:04pm

No saucer commander? thats the only one i want now. The only thing stopping me buying off Ebay was the bad paint on the skirt and hemispheres.Those early releases were poorly painted. The more recent ones i recieved were exemplary,

• the ergon

November 23rd, 2020 - 4:38pm

I wonder if they are selling these off individual rather than release another parliament set with them in?

• daz

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:58pm

Although I’m a subscriber it is no doubt a good thing for those who want more Daleks.

At least they are still more pricey for non subscribers though so I don’t feel hard done to. And I like that I am guaranteed one every 10 issues with free delivery.

And with pandemic Eaglemoss has probably done this to help stay afloat. Guessing a lot of people have cancelled their subscriptions in the past few months too.

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:37pm

Wow, they’ll sell quick I bet.

• Ryan Croughan

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:18pm

I take it the Dalek battle computer is sold out now? It’s stating the product is not available despite the purchase button still being active

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:32pm

it might be a glitch we have had this before with EM

• Ryan Croughan

November 23rd, 2020 - 7:30pm

Still nothing so I imagine that’s the last of them – not forever I hope! I managed to get the electrode unit Dalek which is the only other one I was missing so that’s something

• Jordan9364

November 23rd, 2020 - 12:54pm

I’m sorry what? The entire point of these Daleks is that they’re ‘rare’, paid premium subscription for years, and now anyone can just buy them? Seems a bit dishonest, they’ll lose a ton of value now…

• Doctor Stu

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:40pm

I’m paying for the rare subscription and I’m paying to get rare Daleks delivered when they come out alongside my normal subscription. I’m not paying so I get exclusive content that nobody else is allowed to buy ever, regardless of how many weeks, months or years have past since I received it in the post. Just let people buy it if they want. They’re more expensive, they have to pay postage and it’s been months and in some cases years after rare subscribers got them. They’re entitled to be able to access them. We’ve essentially paid for early access years and months in advance, and tbh that’s totally fine. Means people don’t need to pay extortionate prices on eBay. It’s like it’s a big scam, as the subscriptions are no longer available all the way from the start so even if someone wanted to get the rare Daleks the way we have, they wouldn’t be able to so I don’t see a problem

• Dav McKenzie

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:42pm

I have to agree. This isn’t fair at all on the people who bought these as an exclusive.

• Alvin

November 23rd, 2020 - 3:00pm

I’ve been a subscriber since day one and I’m pleased that fans who were unable to subscribe can finally get the ‘rare’ daleks without paying over the odds on eBay.

Eaglemoss has always sold ‘subscriber exclusive’ items on their collection shop with other collections so why should the Doctor Who collection be any different.

• Chris Howarth

November 25th, 2020 - 2:07pm

These particular ones are obviously not that rare. In fact I’ve seen the black Dalek on sale from several dealers for years.

I’m not even sure that when they call them rare they’re referring to the quantities, more the fact they were little seen in the show.

Eaglemoss don’t want to be stuck with a warehouse full do they? The more Who stuff they sell the more they’ll make – simple economics

November 25th, 2020 - 2:27pm

A lot have sold out since these comments, including the £80+ a time on ebay Battle Computer

November 25th, 2020 - 6:50pm

I do understand what your saying, but there was no promise not to make another run and sell them. That aspect was just assumed by you, eaglemoss did not say this at all. Always beware of collectables that can just be made again. Im sure eveyone hording the old character options dalek sets is now angry they are selling the history of the dalek sets. People got mad with big finish what they started selling the subscription bonus CDs.
      If you want investments that cant be made again can I sugest rare cask single malt whiskey. Once the cask is bottled that is that. Eaglemoss will just keep making the “rare” daleks.

• A dalek bought me flowers

November 23rd, 2020 - 12:54pm

Just been trying to buy this for 20 mins, wouldnt do anything just took to me to random update info. I try again and it’s sold out. Bloody gutted and annoyed been after one for ages. I can imagine we’ll see alot of these on eBay soon for £80

November 23rd, 2020 - 1:07pm

might be worth keep trying, EM have had the glitches before

• JL

November 23rd, 2020 - 12:53pm

I really hope they add the Death to the Daleks Rare Dalek that came before the battle computer, that’s the only one I’m missing

• Khem

November 23rd, 2020 - 12:47pm

Cheers for putting this up Booboo! I’ve just snapped up the latest Rare Electrode Dalek for £18.99 instead of paying £80 on ebay. Also managed to get the B&W Version of 1st. Doctor’s Companions for £29.99 instead of £39.99 due to their Black Friday sale.