June 8th, 2007 29 comments

Radio Controlled K9

Radio Controlled K9

Features: 360 degree on the spot rotational movement and has full steering control, removable side access panel, 6 phrases and as K-9 moves, his ears turn from side to side and his eye panel lights up. Originally released in 2006.

Categorised under: General toys, Toys

• Kilabyte

September 8th, 2017 - 9:50pm

I’ve got 3.
    They all do not work :o(
    Even with new batteries all they will do is the test mode button.
    They will not respond to the remote control.
    Seems to be a common fault and I can’t find any information on how to fix them.
    One did work for about 20 seconds. I pressed every button on the remote in turn and it looked and sounded really good.
    Put it on the floor to try and it died like the other two.
    Please anyone now how to fix this

• John Smith

June 14th, 2018 - 12:48pm

I had this problem with mine and saw on the internet that the cause was the laser sticking. I checked all the wiring underneath and none was loose. I resorted to a couple of sharp taps on the nose. The motor started working and everything including the lights came back on. Apparently the motor was wound a bit tight in this section. As I haven’t managed to open the head up the tap on the nose works at the moment!

• Exterminator

January 28th, 2015 - 5:39pm

I just got an unboxed K-9 in great condition fully working with remote control for £12 on eBay (£5 winning bid, I was the only bidder and £7 p&p). I can’t believe it.

• Owen

October 26th, 2014 - 2:17pm

Found my K-9 yesterday.. Turned it on but nothing so unscrewed the bottom and one of the cables has come off 🙁 so im going to have to fork out £70! for a new one 🙁

• LJ Peppiatt

August 25th, 2014 - 10:29pm

Why is there no information on how or where to
    purchase this item.
    Want to get this for my grandson, got him hooked on the Doctor when he was 6, now 17.
    Help Please!!

August 25th, 2014 - 10:31pm

its not been available for years but they are about to re-release it so we will have details then

• WhoWianess

March 31st, 2013 - 10:41am

I got to get one… seriously! If i can’t get a real dog, i want K9!!

• LJ Peppiatt

September 3rd, 2014 - 12:15pm

I would very much like to know as soon as this is available, also the remote control Dalek. Would like to give to son and grandson for the Holidays.

• The Flying Shark

April 22nd, 2012 - 8:01pm

I got this yesterday from CashGenerator for £19.99. It had the controller and batteries in both, but no aierial. I like the removable panel feature, the qoutes, the extending laser and the lights and sounds. It’d be better if it had an extending red anaylyser eye thing, you know, where the Doctor rubbed Krillitane oil.

• BOOBOO JR

December 1st, 2011 - 5:24pm

Mine stopped working, no idea why?

• Owen

December 1st, 2011 - 6:16pm

That happed to me too i was playing with it getting new battoreys and it stopped ?????

• CallumEales

December 1st, 2011 - 6:19pm

mine still works great
      just checked coz of your comment thanks coz it needed a dust

• BOOBOO JR

December 1st, 2011 - 6:36pm

That’s ok, I just tried putting new batteries in both the Remote and K9, but still doesn’t work. I have no idea why it won’t!!!

• CallumEales

December 2nd, 2011 - 6:47pm

it could be the airel reciver in the k9 or remote

• dominic lightfoot

November 19th, 2011 - 11:58am

ive got one of them from ebay. it is true to be a mans best freind!

• The real Dominic Lightfoot

December 1st, 2011 - 5:22pm

who are you, you must have the same name as me or are you faking!!!!

• Dalek caan

October 5th, 2011 - 12:10pm

i got 1 its awsome still mint condition

• dalek eternal

August 12th, 2011 - 7:08pm

they are only braking because people dont treat them right mine has never broke and still works and is very durable

• dalek eternal

May 29th, 2011 - 7:29am

i got one of these on my birthday on the first year they came out and mine is still in mint condition everything works on mine and nothing has ever broke and ive used it quite alot when i was younger now its up my attic cause i got no room in my bedroom downstairs cause ill my figures are in my room and my dvds so the big rmeote control stuff are in my attic but if i ever want to take pictures ill bring it down for a bit

• Dalek Sec

October 22nd, 2010 - 4:38pm

Mine stopped working 🙁 but its still on display

• The boy and girl who waited

October 27th, 2011 - 9:17am

Mine stopped working the day I got boo hoo! And I’m oly 11

• Doctormad

October 17th, 2010 - 12:14pm

Oh ok thank u but do they snap or Do the motor just break

• Eternal Dalek

October 16th, 2010 - 8:59pm

I have heard that the tail and the ears break but i have not got 1 my self 😆

• dalek eternal

October 27th, 2011 - 9:14am

the ears or tail do break probably but the tail is pretty solid although the end isnt so strong and the ears propably only break if u try to turn them yourself i have one and its never ever broken and still works its amazing

• Doctormad

October 16th, 2010 - 8:21pm

I got this In 2006 And mine still works Can some one tell me what breaks

• who’s your nan!

September 26th, 2010 - 9:28am

i could have got this but i got series 2 dvd boxset instead(i am talking about back in 2007)

• dalek drone

September 15th, 2010 - 7:45am

i got one mine broke

• Rabidbee

September 15th, 2010 - 7:41am

Really wish i had got that

• BUBBLE

March 22nd, 2010 - 3:09pm

They keep braking so they have stoped making them