October 12th, 2017 40 comments

Doctor Who The Complete Tenth Series Blu-ray

Available to order in the UK from www.amazon.co.uk

Also available to order in the UK from www.zoom.co.uk

Available to order in the USA from www.amazon.com

You can see all DVD, Blu-ray and Steelbook releases in our Interactive collectors lists.

Click Here for The Classic Series List or Here for the New Series List.

Peter Capaldi embarks on his thrilling final chapter at the Twelfth Doctor; joined by new companion Bill Potts (Pearl Mackie) and returning favourite Nardole (Matt Lucas).

Episodes:

• The Return of Doctor Mysterio
  • The Pilot
  • Smile
  • Thin Ice
  • Knock Knock
  • Oxygen
  • Extremis
  • The Pyramid at the End of the World
  • The Lie of the Land
  • Empress of Mars
  • The Eaters of Light
  • World Enough and Time
  • The Doctor Falls

Fantastic adventures and terrifying monsters await the team of heroes as they journey through space and time in this latest instalment of the globally-renowned drama.

Expect laughter, danger and exhilarating escapades in this final season under the helm of lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat.

Extras:

• Audio Commentaries
  • Doctor Who: The Fan Show – After Shows
  • Doctor Who: The Finale Countdown

Categorised under: Blu-ray, DVD

• DanWFA

October 19th, 2017 - 10:05pm

Just so everyone knows the price for the Series 10 DVD, Blu-Ray and Steelbook have all gone down on Amazon. The new prices are as follow

DVD – £36.99
    Blu-Ray – £39.99
    Steelbook – £47.99

Could be a bit cheaper, but at least they’ve gone down

• DoctorSong2016

October 16th, 2017 - 8:46pm

This is now £51.13 on Amazon. It’s a bit worrying that the reduction is so small, hopefully it is reduced more before it’s released.

October 17th, 2017 - 9:12am

Zoom are £39.99 so that the sort of level it should drop to

no one else has put up the steelbook interestingly

• DoctorSong2016

October 17th, 2017 - 11:20am

I’m pretty sure the last one was an Amazon exclusive so it makes sense if this one is too.

• When The Doctor Was Me

October 14th, 2017 - 6:27pm

Now up on zavvi!

October 14th, 2017 - 7:21pm

yes and the DVD same price as amazon no images either

no sign of the steelbook

• DoctorSong2016

October 14th, 2017 - 7:35pm

Do you think it’s worrying that it’s the same price on Zavvi, Booboo?

October 14th, 2017 - 7:42pm

no, they also have Sydney Newman directing it!

I think they have just put it without any accurate info

• Daz

October 13th, 2017 - 10:11pm

I wish/hope they have designed the packaging so there is spare slot for 2017 xmas special disc. A bit like James Bond 50th set had space left for Skyfall.

• Jake

October 13th, 2017 - 10:59pm

I doubt they will. The 2017 Christmas special will likely be included on the Series 11 box set.

October 13th, 2017 - 11:00pm

Now that is a great idea!

• JacksonLake

October 15th, 2017 - 11:01pm

lol it probably won’t. And it shouldn’t be. 12/Moffat’s last story included with 13/Chibnall’s revamped series? Shouldn’t think so. They always make sure boxsets include 1 Doctor’s stories.

• Mr. J

October 13th, 2017 - 2:03pm

Absolutely love the cover design artwork!! Fantastic!! Peter Capaldi deserves this exquisite looking packaging for his final series!! He will be missed!

• Jake

October 12th, 2017 - 11:45pm

I wonder why it’s “The Complete Series 10” instead of “The Complete Tenth Series”.

• Cymon

October 12th, 2017 - 9:50pm

They might do what they did with Matt Smith’s final story and release it with Peter Capaldi’s other 2 Christmas episodes

October 13th, 2017 - 6:08am

3: Last Christmas, The Husbands of River Song and The Return of Doctor Mysterio

• Dalek4ever

October 13th, 2017 - 7:54am

I never got Husbands of River Song I would like it if they did that

• JacksonLake

October 13th, 2017 - 9:04pm

When did they release The Time of the Doctor with the 2014-15 Xmas Specials?

• DoctorSong2016

October 13th, 2017 - 9:09pm

They released Time of the Doctor in a set with all the other Christmas Specials. I think they’re suggesting that they reissue that set but with Capaldi’s stories too or just make one with Capaldi’s stories only.

• JacksonLake

October 14th, 2017 - 12:09am

Like the Complete David Tennant/Matt Smith Years boxsets? I’m assuming they’ll do the same for Series 8-10 for The Complete Peter Capaldi Years.

October 12th, 2017 - 8:52pm

I won’t be buying it until I see the state of play on the actual release? If they release Twice Upon A Time as part of Season 11 then I will buy Season 10 at the same time. I don’t want cluttered shelves full of standalone discs after double-dipping.

• alex

October 12th, 2017 - 1:56pm

they did this before didn’t they with series 7 with the doctor and the widow episode . then people complained and they added it. maybe they’ll do that if enough complain

• JacksonLake

October 12th, 2017 - 4:34pm

Hope so, but that would also mean changing the release date for after Christmas, that didn’t happen with Series 7

• Ollie

October 12th, 2017 - 5:04pm

They won’t do it.

If your request is for the Christmas episode to be released early on the DVD/Blu-Ray set, there’s no chance of that happening. The Doctor Who Christmas Special is the crowning jewel in Auntie’s Winter schedule!

And as for pushing back the boxset release until after the episode has aired, I doubt they’ll do that either because then Beeb Worldwide will miss out on making loads of cash during the lucrative Christmas season!

Think we’re just gonna have to bite the bullet on this one and have the 2017 Christmas Special separate to the rest of the series on our shelves. Shame though…

• DoctorSong2016

October 13th, 2017 - 9:14pm

Well, we’ve already got Time of the Doctor and Day of the Doctor separate (unless you got the specials box set, but that’s still a whole other set) so we might as well bite the bullet and deal with a single release of Twice Upon a Time. I must admit I wouldn’t be entirely against a Steelbook of it.

• JacksonLake

October 15th, 2017 - 11:03pm

Steelbooks of Series 4 + 2008-10 Specials, Series 7 + 2013 Specials AND Series 10 + TUAT would make my day.

• DoctorSong2016

October 16th, 2017 - 8:53am

Definitely, it’s probably the one thing that’s excited me most about these Steelbooks. They should be able to fit the extra episodes in, seeing as he BluRays can fit more episodes on one disc than the DVDs.

• JacksonLake

October 16th, 2017 - 6:47pm

Only problem is that they’re not editing disc content for the steelbooks, so the 2008-10 specials would probably still be on 5 discs, despite it being possible to condense them down to 3.

I have a fanwish for a Complete Series 1-10 with properly edited content, not just re-releases of previous stuff. There’s stuff they missed first time round and some stuff needs re-doing (e.g. an incomplete version of the 2005 Children in Need special is included with Series 2)

• DoctorSong2016

October 16th, 2017 - 8:18pm

The one question I’m asking in this case is, why on Earth haven’t they released the BluRay version on 2 or three discs?

We’ve got whole Series spread across three discs yet they’ve released 5 episodes on BluRay with 5 separate discs. It doesn’t really make sense.

Still, I’d never say never when it comes to including the specials, and even if they can’t condense them down to 3 discs, there’s a chance they might be able to make 9 or ten discs fit, seeing as the Series 9 and 10 Steelbooks are 6 discs, but asking for ten to fit could be a bit much.

I’d say that Time and Day coming with Series 7 is pretty much guaranteed though, if the Steelbooks get that far, as it’s only including an extra two discs that exist in BluRay form anyway.

• Doctor Stu

October 12th, 2017 - 11:16am

Well I’d re watch 5/10 episodes which is a step up from series 9 where I’d only rewatch 4/10

• When The Doctor Was Me

October 12th, 2017 - 8:24am

I’ll wait for Zavvi to get it up for order. I was given £10 credit on my account so i think i’ll wait and save.

• alex

October 12th, 2017 - 6:51am

so the Xmas special is going to be seperate from the rest of the boxsets? don’t see them putting capaldi last episode on series 11 box set

• Alex

October 12th, 2017 - 6:54am

As far as we know, yeah it’s separate. I can’t see them doing another re-release with just one extra episode on it. And I definitely can’t see them putting the special on Series 11.

• alex

October 12th, 2017 - 11:34am

but why. surely they should add it on. otherwise we’d just have a seperte thing for the Xmas special

October 12th, 2017 - 12:24pm

Precisely! It is not the complete Season 10 regardless of what is on the packaging. The Xmas episode follow’s on directly from the Doctor Falls. I for one am fed up of a box set then a separate dvd then a box set set then another dvd it’s just a waste of space when it can all be neatly put in one set overall. They should have released Twice Upon a Time in January for those that want it, then a couple of months later released the full box set. I’ve emailed the BBC and complained. I’m fuming!

October 12th, 2017 - 1:32pm

The Christmas special is when the doctor regenerates, so it make sense to put it on the series 11 box set, cause that’s where she’s starting off.

• alex

October 12th, 2017 - 1:57pm

ignore same comment up top lol

October 12th, 2017 - 2:42pm

it had already aired though, that would be like not including Doctor Mystereo on this which they are

they also need the lucrative Christmas market to keep releases viable in the current climate

October 12th, 2017 - 8:51pm

• the ergon

October 15th, 2017 - 12:08am

I didnt want to say this but maybe just maybe they,ll do like they did with ‘The time of the doctor’ and add all the capaldi xmas specials as a bonus with’ twice upon a time’. I,m going to wait and see.