August 10th, 2018 1,604 comments

Doctor Who 2018 B&M Collectors Sets Stocks Arrive

If you are unable to locate a Tardis set you could keep an eye on www.amazon.co.uk where the price can get more competitive with multiple sellers competing.

Alternatively you can keep an eye on the lowest priced listings on www.ebay.co.uk

The 3 figure sets are Priced at £16.99 per set. Product code 294255

The 3rd Doctor and Tardis set is priced at £19.99.Product code 337412

To find your nearest store visit www.bmstores.co.uk. Please ring (option 3) to check availability before travelling.

Please contact www.bmstores.co.uk if you require more information.

A Bill Potts Action figure in her most recognized top is available to order exclusively from www.amazon.co.uk. The Amazon post should be updated in the near future with official images which have been issued.

Categorised under: Featured, News, Retail

1,604 comments

September 1st, 2018 - 5:39pm

Are there any in Reading? Please help, I’m yet to find any of the sets!

• zeddersbee

September 1st, 2018 - 5:13pm

B&M Westcroft (Milton Keynes) has 3 TARDIS sets!
    Didn’t see the figure packs but I was in a rush so I might’ve missed them

September 1st, 2018 - 4:15pm

Does anyone know whether there are any Tardises near Doncaster, South Yorkshire?

• When The Doctor Was Me

September 1st, 2018 - 3:04pm

9 TARDIS sets in Braintree Essex. No figure sets

September 1st, 2018 - 10:01am

Are there any in Telford?

• jvm2701

August 31st, 2018 - 7:28pm

Two TARDIS sets in B and M at Forestside in Belfast on Thursday evening- now just one left!

August 30th, 2018 - 5:58pm

Finally got one for £26 plus postage on eBay

• The Brigadier@2013

August 30th, 2018 - 5:22pm

2 Tardis sets on the shelf as of 5 minutes ago at B&M Skelton-in-Cleveland, for anyone who lives in the North Yorkshire/Cleveland area. All three 3 figure sets on sale too. They’re on a promotional bay near the toys!

• Antonio Zambonini

August 28th, 2018 - 8:58pm

Anyone been Neots store recently know any tardis still around ?

• Christopher

August 29th, 2018 - 2:45pm

Someone at the store in Farlington (Portsmouth) has reserved me a set as my pay days then. Proper hyped!

• Metaltron88

August 28th, 2018 - 7:23pm

Loads of Tardis sets left in Erdington Birmingham Store, if anyone is from that area.

• Neil

August 28th, 2018 - 9:54pm

Hi. Which Erdington store? There are a couple.

• Metaltron88

August 28th, 2018 - 11:16pm

Hi Neil, erdington high street, the bargain store, across the road from poundland, had at least 8 there yesterday.

• Neil

August 29th, 2018 - 8:54am

Thanks so very much for the info Metaltron. I got to the store just after they opened this morning. They still have about 10 left on the shelves – amazing considering how few are about. I’m now the happy owner of one. Thanks again.

• TORCHWOODFAN1

August 29th, 2018 - 8:57am

I went just now and they had 2 shelves full at least 18 of them.

• Thedoctor1104

August 29th, 2018 - 9:50am

Just got mine from there too. Still loads left for anyone in the Birmingham area after one. Thanks for the heads up!

• Metaltron88

August 29th, 2018 - 4:31pm

Cool , glad I could Help 😉

• Antonio Zambonini

August 29th, 2018 - 5:53pm

I was only there Friday

September 1st, 2018 - 2:54pm

Yes thanks again, finally got one, there were still about 12 left on the shelf this morning at 10.45

• Sam

August 28th, 2018 - 4:44pm

Will this happen next year

• TORCHWOODFAN1

August 28th, 2018 - 5:04pm

Let’s jump in the Tardis and find out! I really hope not but I can’t see it being sorted out unless the range gets a reboot and is successful, maybe then more care will be taken.

• Ian

August 27th, 2018 - 8:13pm

Spoke to a friend who tried B&M Blackpool, no Tardiss’, they had three but never got to the shelves. Now they are saying there is none left in the warehouse. Whether they get more in remains to be seen.

• The Brigadier@2013

August 28th, 2018 - 9:03pm

My fiancee and I were at Blackpool last week for a few days. I checked the store in the town centre (out of interest/bloody-mindedness!) two days running. First day – price ticket out but no stock. Second day – no stock still and price ticket removed.

• Donniedarko26

August 26th, 2018 - 1:57am

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but the sets have appeared on the website now but the picture of the twelfth doctor has the head sculpt from the time of the doctor regeneration set. Which in my opinion is a much more accurate portrayal of Peter capaldi. Anyone know why they didn’t use it for the final b&m set?

• Greg

August 26th, 2018 - 6:13pm

I’d forgotten about that sculpt!

I tend to agree that this is the best sculpt for the 12th doctor that there has been (even with the raised eyebrow expression).

• TheAgeOfUltron

August 25th, 2018 - 4:41pm

I picked up the Bill 3 pack at B&M Bargains in Selby (after going there multiple times in the last few weeks they finally had them), they have one left and two of the 11th Doctor sets left as well as one 9th Doctor set as well.

• Sideways

August 25th, 2018 - 10:38am

I just got all 4 sets from the new B&M that opened in Telford today and they have plenty on the shelf

August 24th, 2018 - 1:59am

Picked one up at Westwood Cross in Kent on Tuesday. Only 1 other on the shelf.

Got home and turned out a screw was missing from front left window so had to dismantle to replace screw.

Other than that, a good set, very happy

• Gek2Win

August 23rd, 2018 - 3:21pm

Can I just ask if anyone knows anything about availability in the Cardiff area of the 3 figure packs, I already have a Tardis (plenty of those in the Caerphilly and Pentwyn shops), just wondering if anyone managed to get any recently?

August 23rd, 2018 - 2:07pm

Anyone been to the cookstown store recently? (Tyrone, northern ireland)

• Garry Jones

August 23rd, 2018 - 10:47am

There was 5 left on the shelf @B&M&s home store in baglan Port Talbot this morning(was 6 but I couldn’t resist!)

• Garry Jones

August 23rd, 2018 - 7:29pm

5 left of the Pertwee/Tardis set I should have said, also still plenty of the new 3 figure sets as well

• Delgadomaster

August 22nd, 2018 - 8:04pm

Booboo – Did you manage to source yourself a 3rd doctor tardis? I managed to get a spare one for a neighbour but they are already sorted.

August 22nd, 2018 - 10:02pm

yes we got one thanks

• jvm2702

August 22nd, 2018 - 5:51pm

12 sets of each of the three figure sets (minus 1 12th Doctor set!) in the B and M in Connswater in Belfast as of 330pm this afternoon.

• Alfie Froud

August 22nd, 2018 - 3:59pm

Do you think we will get a 4th Doctor and Tardis rerelease?

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:02pm

dont see it myself

• Alfie Froud

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:22pm

what’s a good price to pay for one?

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:25pm

anything less than £150! probably

• sambot22

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:26pm

Can you post a link when you list your TARDIS on eBay please.

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:34pm

We don’t allow personal ebay links sorry will open the flood gates otherwise

• Alfie Froud

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:28pm

See I would be happy to pay £150 if I could actually find one.

• Bundy

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:33pm

£19.99 at B&M and a couple of pound for a pot of blue paint 🙂

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:38pm

Wouldn’t be the genuine article, says the 4th Doctor

August 22nd, 2018 - 3:48pm

there is no way of contacting people on this site

• Theta Sigma

August 22nd, 2018 - 3:32pm

Exeter Update:

On the off chance of having a free 5 minutes this morning, I called to see if they were getting in any stock. Apparently they had one container, but all were reserved by phone (not by a single person, I might add, but by separate callers — I did check). The store manager was so helpful and in good humour about the situation. Suddenly he walked back into the office and saw a Tardis set just sat there… by pure chance… so I reserved it and I must say it looks GORGEOUS in person!

Good luck guys, and to Exeter residents it seems they are getting the stock but are unable to put them on the shelves due to high demand — so ring away and hopefully they will be getting more in sometime.

• Chris

August 22nd, 2018 - 3:10pm

They seem to have gone around my area in the West Midlands. I’ve tried, Reedswood, Lichfield, Brownhills,Walsall wood, Wednesbury and Willenhall and not one of them has had a single TARDIS yet. It’s quite disheartening.

August 24th, 2018 - 6:40pm

Shirley had about 12 of them in

• Thedoctor1104

August 25th, 2018 - 2:31pm

visited the Shirley store today and they’ve all gone. Reedswood day they won’t have any in till next month because so many are reserving them in advance

• mick

August 22nd, 2018 - 11:27am

We have loads of the 3 figure sets at Grimsby and they are not even selling now. Only sold 2 this week. The interest has gone right out of the window.

• TheDoctor99

August 22nd, 2018 - 10:05am

B&M in Belfast city centre have finally got the tardis sets in, they are phoning people up this morning and will put aside one for you, but be quick!!.

August 22nd, 2018 - 9:42am

What a difference a week makes, 3rd dr and Tardis sets now under £40 on eBay buy it now!

August 22nd, 2018 - 9:46am

was bound to happen dont think any of those £100+ auctions went to a genuine bidder anyway and those sellers were just left with a headache

• prototype dalek

August 22nd, 2018 - 10:06am

I’m glad they are, and also it means people will stop buying box loads of the TARDIS set now due to the eBay demand plummeting in a week.

• TheDoctor99

August 22nd, 2018 - 10:22am

I think scalpers are making more off the bill figure now instead, seen some loose bill figures go for the same price as the triple pack sets.

• Alfie Froud

August 22nd, 2018 - 9:24am

My local store has quite a few of the 3rd Doctor and Tardis sets. I don’t mind picking them up and posting as long as you cover postage costs.

• Louis Preston

August 22nd, 2018 - 3:54pm

Which store might this be?

• Alfie Froud

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:23pm

Newark

• whovian

August 21st, 2018 - 6:39pm

Decided to get the 12th Doctor set just for the Doctor and Bill, all that was left on the shelf was one 11th Doctor set (Oswin’s arms looked like the were coming out of their sockets though), two of the 4th Doctor sets and one left of the 12th Doctor sets after I took mine.

This was in the Bulwell branch in Nottingham, hope this helps some of you

Now if anyone knows if any of the Nottingham home stores has got the 3rd Doctor and TARDIS set, that would be great as each time I’ve now rang up, only one of the staff I’ve spoken to actually went to have a look. All the others just said it will be a 3 week to two month wait and even then they may not get it.

• Necros Zoo

August 22nd, 2018 - 9:58am

Last night, the B&M store in the Netherfield retail park in Nottingham had a LOT of the 3rd Dr and TARDIS sets (two shelves-full), plus a shed-load of last year’s 3-figure sets, but none of this years.

Yesterday, the store in the Lady Bay retail park (Nottingham) only had the 9th Dr set from last year, none of the new sets…

• whovian

August 22nd, 2018 - 4:17pm

Necros Zoo, thanks for the tip. Rang up just to be sure and was told they had one left…. it’s now on display with my 9th/10th Doctor TARDIS, 12th Doctor TARDIS and my custom default TARDIS. The Doctor himself has a loose right bicep joint and for some reason, his head won’t turn either way, i have tried but noticed that it looked as though it was about to twist off, and not in a “swappable head” kind of way. But not complaining about it, I’m just glad I’ve got it through all the over-hyped chaos